The Kid Laroi (5) Week Of October 9, 2021

The countdown still looks good this week. We did get rid of another piece of trash but unfortunately we replaced it with another really bad song, which sucks. But other than that, we do have an amazing Top 5 this week. I'll get to that one later on in this post, but for now, I don't have anything else to say here. So, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Clinton Kane - I Guess I'm In Love


Last Week's #1 Song: The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

The Countdown:

#30. Sueco - Paralyzed (DEBUT)

#29. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy (#30)

#28. Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God (#22)

#27. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#15)

#26. Surfaces/Tai Verdes - Sheesh (#26)

#25. Kacey Musgraves - Justified (#29)

#24. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#28)

#23. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (#27)

#22. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#25)

#21. Vaultboy - Everything Sucks (#17)

#20. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#24)

#19. Conan Gray - People Watching (#19)

#18. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (#20)

#17. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#21)

#16. Maneskin - Beggin (#18)

#15. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (#14)

#14. Blackbear - @ My Worst (#16)

#13. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love (#9)

#12. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#12)

#11. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#11)

#10. Tai Verdes/24kgoldn - A-O-K (#10)

#9. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#13)

#8. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#8)

#7. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart (#6)

#6. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#7)

#5. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#5)

#4. Dua Lipa - Love Again (#3)

#3. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#2)

#2. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday (#4)

#1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#1) [5th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Harry Styles - Falling (1 of 6 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Kacey Musgraves - Justified, Lil Nas X - That's What I Want, Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head, Doja Cat - Need To Know, Justin Bieber - Ghost and Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (+4) were all tied for the biggest jump this week?! That's so crazy! Though I'm okay with one of them, but I'm so pleased about the other ones.

I'm not too thrilled about Duncan Laurence - Arcade (-12) taking the biggest drop this week. But I do have a feeling that this might be out of here very soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Sueco - Paralyzed: Formerly known as Sueco The Child, I remember back in 2019 I listened to his song Fast, and that was a song that I didn't enjoy, but it was okay. But now we have this song, which is so bad. And of course, he is yet to be the next One To Watch, which I'm not cool with. And this is yet to be another pop-punk song which I'm definitely not into it. It's definitely a horrible song. For my opinion, the instrumentation was obnoxious, Sueco's vocals were so bad, and that chorus was so horrible. Although the lyrics were still great, so I'll still give credit to them. But this is a horrible song for me overall. This better not do great on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. The Weeknd - Take My Breath: Gosh, what is this song doing there still standing at this spot? I've been waiting for weeks to let this song be in the Top 3. But I'm sure it'll definitely be there soon.

4. Dua Lipa - Love Again: I actually didn't want this song to leave the Top 3, but I do have a feeling that this might be out of the Top 5 sometime soon.

3. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits: It looks like this song is almost out of the Top 3, but again I'm sure this is going to hang around in there for a couple more weeks longer.

2. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday: It's almost at the top spot! I'm super pleased that it's in that spot. Now, I'm really hoping this should be at the top spot soon. I know Stressed Out and Heathens both hit #1 on there, and now, can this be their 3rd #1 song on there? We're gonna have to find out. But I'm not sure if it'll happen.

1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay: Holding the top spot for the 5th week in a row. Gosh, what has this song been doing on there and how is it doing on TikTok? It really has been doing amazing on there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Mimi Webb - 24 / 5

2. Cheat Codes/Grey/Tyson Ritter - Hurricane

3. Tiesto/Karol G - Don't Be Shy

4. Skylar Grey/Polo G/Mozzy/Eminem - Last One Standing (DEBUT)

5. Trevor Daniel - Alone

6. Madison Beer - Reckless

7. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh)

8. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot

9. Ckay - Love Awantiti (Ah Ah Ah)

10. Sueco - Paralyzed

11. Maneskin - Mammamia (DEBUT)

12. BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame

13. Why Don't We - Love Back (DEBUT)

14. Troye Sivan - Angel Baby

15. Nessa Barrett - I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead

16. Monsta X - One Day


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Skylar Grey/Polo G/Mozzy/Eminem - Last One Standing: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. Now, the last time she was on there was Glorious with Macklemore back in 2017, and that was a song that I enjoyed back then. And now, she's finally back. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a super phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production here was super phenomenal, Polo G, Mozzy and Eminem all sounded super phenomenal in their verses, Skylar's vocals were super phenomenal in the chorus, and the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of. But yeah, this is a super phenomenal song for me overall. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Maneskin - Mammamia: Because of how Beggin is doing on the countdown, this song has now made it's debut on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song. But not as good as Beggin, but it's still amazing. For my opinion, the production here was super outstanding, the vocals were so amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and that chorus was super amazing. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Why Don't We - Love Back: This is also another amazing song. But definitely not as good as Lotus Inn, but it's still amazing. As for my opinion, the production here was so amazing, the vocals were super amazing, those lyrics were so nicely-written, and that chorus was super amazing. But yeah, this is another amazing song overall for me to listen to. Although I'm not sure if it'll be on the countdown because it's them. But we're gonna have to see. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Sueco - Paralyzed

29. Vaultboy - Everything Sucks


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

28. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

27. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

26. Blackbear - @ My Worst

25. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

24. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy

23. Justin Bieber - Ghost

22. Maneskin - Beggin

21. Conan Gray - People Watching

20. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love

19. Doja Cat - Need To Know

18. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

17. Duncan Laurence - Arcade

16. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me

15. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

14. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

13. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head

12. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

11. Kacey Musgraves - Justified

10. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

9. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

8. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

7. Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God

6. Surfaces/Tai Verdes - Sheesh

5. Tai Verdes/24kgoldn - A-O-K

4. Dua Lipa - Love Again

3. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U

2. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart


Total Score: 133/150 = 88.6% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023