AT40: The Kid Laroi (11) Week Of November 27, 2021

I really hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving on Thursday. I thought mine was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed my dinner and watching the football games and stuff. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it still looks amazing, but we did get rid of a song that was going to be in my Top 5 Songs of the year, but we did replace it with a song that was going to be in my Top 3 Songs of the year, which was actually pretty amazing. I'll get to that later on in this post, but for now, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Twenty One Pilots - Saturday

Black Eyed Peas/Saweetie/Lele Pons - Hit It

Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches


Last Week's #1 Song: The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

The Countdown:

#40. Trevor Daniel - Alone (DEBUT)

#39. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#37)

#38. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame (DEBUT)

#37. Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow - I Feel Good (#39)

#36. Farruko - Pepas (#38)

#35. Nessa Barrett - I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead (#36)

#34. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#33)

#33. Monsta X - One Day (#35)

#32. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#31)

#31. Giveon - For Tonight (#32)

#30. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (DEBUT)

#29. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (#28)

#28. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#17)

#27. BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame (#30)

#26. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu (#24)

#25. Tai Verdes - A-O-K (#14)

#24. Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days (#34)

#23. WizKid/Tems - Essence (#23)

#22. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot (#26)

#21. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) (#20)

#20. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#27)

#19. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy (#21)

#18. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe (#22)

#17. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#11)

#16. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (#14)

#15. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (#19)

#14. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#16)

#13. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More (#12)

#12. Elton John/Dua Lipa - Cold Heart (#15)

#11. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#13)

#10. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (#8)

#9. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#9)

#8. Adele - Easy On Me (#10)

#7. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#7)

#6. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#6)

#5. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#4)

#4. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#5)

#3. Maneskin - Beggin (#3)

#2. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#2)

#1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#1) [11th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (3 of 10 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days (+10) take the biggest jump into the Top 30. This really deserves it. Now, I'm really hoping that this should be in the Top 20 very soon.

Walker Hayes - Fancy Like and Tai Verdes - A-O-K (-11) were all tied for the biggest drop this week. And I'm sure this is definitely going to be the end of them. But they really did so amazing on TikTok. And now they're officially on their way out of here.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Trevor Daniel - Alone: He has finally made his return on there. Now, the last time we heard from him was Past Life, and that song has ended up in my Top 10 Songs of last year. As for this new song, it's definitely amazing. But definitely not as good as Past Life, but it's still amazing. For my opinion, the production was super outstanding, Trevor's vocals were so amazing, the lyrics were so marvelous, and the chorus was super amazing. Hopefully this should do amazing on there.


Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame: The best debut this week. And does anybody remember this EDM group? I know they have collaborated with John Martin on two songs, one of the songs was Save The World from 2011, and the other is their hit song Don't You Worry Child from 2013. And I've been enjoying these songs back then. And now, for this new song, it's definitely an extremely heavenly EDM song and this is definitely their best song ever. It's way better than the last two songs on there. As for my opinion, the production was super heavenly, Abel's vocals were extremely heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, the chorus was extremely heavenly, and the drop was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 3 Songs of the year. Hopefully it'll become a hit on there.


Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now: This was actually a decent song. Although I know you guys thought I was going to hate this song because it's from an artist that I really hate, but this song is not a bad song. But it's still not that good. With my opinion, the production was actually so amazing, though Post's vocals were awful here. But Abel's vocals were so phenomenal in his contribution and I think the chorus here was decent. But yeah, decent song overall. Let's see how this one does on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor: I thought that this song has a chance to be in the Top 3 this week. This does not deserve to drop. But hopefully it'll be in there next week.

4. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right: I'm so pleased to see this song move up. Now, let's see if this song should be in the Top 3 next week.

3. Maneskin - Beggin: I know this song has really been hanging around in that spot for too long, but I'm sure this is going to be out of the Top 3 next week.

2. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby: I bet this song was still standing at that spot because it was waiting to be at the top spot. But I'm sure it's not going to, and I think that next week it should be out of the Top 3 and be on it's way out of here.

1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay: Holding the top spot for the 11th week in a row. Wow, I do have a feeling that this song is definitely the Mood of 2021 because of how well it has been doing. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

20. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

19. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby

17. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

16. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy

15. Justin Bieber - Ghost

14. Maneskin - Beggin

13. Doja Cat - Need To Know

12. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

11. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

10. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head

9. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

8. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

7. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

6. Adele - Easy On Me

5. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

4. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More

3. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Elton John/Dua Lipa - Cold Heart

TIE: 1. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe


Total Score: 94/100 = 94% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023