AT40: The Kid Laroi (9) Week Of November 13, 2021

I hope everyone had a great Veterans Day on Thursday. We would like to thank our veterans for helping us support our country. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it looks pretty good, but we do have a mixture of good and bad stuff happening on there. I'll get to all of those later on in this post, but for now, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love

Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You


Last Week's #1 Song: The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

The Countdown:

#40. Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow - I Feel Good (DEBUT)

#39. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (#38)

#38. Dua Lipa - Love Again (#35)

#37. Nessa Barrett - I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead (#39)

#36. Alesso/Marshmello/James Bay - Chasing Stars (#37)

#35. Monsta X - One Day (DEBUT)

#34. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#33)

#33. Giveon - For Tonight (#36)

#32. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#31)

#31. BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame (#32)

#30. Black Eyed Peas/Saweetie/Lele Pons - Hit It (#30)

#29. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#29)

#28. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#25)

#27. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot (#28)

#26. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (#20)

#25. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe (#27)

#24. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (#26)

#23. WizKid/Tems - Essence (#24)

#22. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday (#23)

#21. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy (#22)

#20. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu (#17)

#19. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (#19)

#18. Elton John/Dua Lipa - Cold Heart (#21)

#17. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) (#13)

#16. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#15)

#15. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#18)

#14. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#16)

#13. Tai Verdes - A-O-K (#12)

#12. Adele - Easy On Me (#14)

#11. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More (#8)

#10. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#10)

#9. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#11)

#8. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#9)

#7. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#7)

#6. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (#5)

#5. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#6)

#4. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#3)

#3. Maneskin - Beggin (#4)

#2. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#2)

#1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#1) [9th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (1 of 10 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Giveon - For Tonight, Elton John/Dua Lipa - Cold Heart and Justin Bieber - Ghost (+3) were tied for the biggest jump this week. I'm so pleased to see them do that, especially the second one.

Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (-6) is now officially on it's way out of here. It has now gone out of the Top 20, and I'm sure this is definitely going to be the end of it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow - I Feel Good: He has finally made his big return on there! And this is actually the only great debut this week. It's actually been a while since we last heard from him on there. As for this new song, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Pitbull's rapping in the verses was so phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and Anthony's vocals in the chorus were super phenomenal. I'm really hoping it'll become a hit on there.


Monsta X - One Day: This is such another decent song. There isn't really anything here that's interesting to say about this one. Although this is actually a step up from You Can't Hold My Heart, but this is still decent. As for my opinion, the production here was actually great, but again I'm not really huge on the vocals here and the chorus was decent. But the lyrics here are what I don't mind with. But this is decent overall. Let's see how far this one gets on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I'm so pleased to see this song in there. And I'm sure this song is going to be in the Top 3 pretty soon. Let's see if it does.

4. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits: Well, it's out of the Top 3. And I do have a feeling that this song is going to be out of the Top 5 very soon. But it sure did had a nice time there. But again it's always nice to see something new in the Top 5 other than the same old songs.

3. Maneskin - Beggin: Wow, I actually didn't expect this song to be in the Top 3. But I'm super glad that it's in there. But I don't think it's going to be in the top spot because of what was happening in there.

2. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby: I have a feeling that this song might hang around in this spot for a while. But again I'll still give credit to this song if it hits the top spot soon.

1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay: Holding the top spot for the 9th week in a row. Gosh, what has this song been doing on there? This song has seriously has been gone viral more and more and more on TikTok. But I'm sure another song might hit the top spot next week. But let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

20. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

19. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

17. Justin Bieber - Ghost

16. Maneskin - Beggin

15. Doja Cat - Need To Know

14. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

13. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

12. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

11. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head

10. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

9. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

8. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu

7. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

6. Adele - Easy On Me

5. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

4. Tai Verdes - A-O-K

3. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More

2. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Elton John/Dua Lipa - Cold Heart


Total Score: 95/100 = 95% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023