Ed Sheeran (7) Week Of December 4, 2021

So we are now getting ready to get into the holiday spirit, because we are now in the month of December. And also, my birthday is next Saturday. I'm going to be turning 19. Can you believe it? I'm almost done with my 10's. And hopefully we don't have a bad countdown for it. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it looks pretty good, but we did get rid of a song that was in my Top 5 Songs of the year, and that of course it will forever be missed. But everything else here looks pretty good! But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Twenty One Pilots - Saturday

Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory


Last Week's #1 Song: Ed Sheeran - Shivers

The Countdown:

#30. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy (#26)

#29. Adele - Oh My God (DEBUT)

#28. Ckay - Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah) (#29)

#27. Twenty One Pilots - The Outside (#30)

#26. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#28)

#25. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#16)

#24. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#23)

#23. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#15)

#22. Oliver Tree - Life Goes On (RE-ENTRY)

#21. Giveon - For Tonight (#18)

#20. Walker Hayes - U Girl (#21)

#19. Silk Sonic - Smokin Out The Window (#22)

#18. Avril Lavigne - Bite Me (#27)

#17. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#11)

#16. Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle (#25)

#15. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame (#13)

#14. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot (#17)

#13. Tai Verdes - Let's Go To Hell (#24)

#12. Monsta X - One Day (#19)

#11. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (#20)

#10. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#8)

#9. Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti (#10)

#8. Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days (#9)

#7. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe (#7)

#6. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#6)

#5. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#5)

#4. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (#4)

#3. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart (#3)

#2. Adele - Easy On Me (#2)

#1. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#1) [7th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Shawn Mendes - Wonder (3rd and final week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Tai Verdes - Let's Go To Hell (+11) take the biggest jump to the Top 20. Now, I'm really hoping that this should be in the Top 10 soon.

I was actually expecting Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (-9) to take the biggest drop. I know it's been losing lots of airplay on the pop radio charts, but it's still doing so well on TikTok recently. But I'm sure this is going to be the end of it.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Adele - Oh My God: This is the only debut we have this week. And this song has now joined Easy On Me because of how well it's doing on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. But definitely not as good as Easy On Me, but it's still amazing. As for my opinion, the production was so amazing, Adele's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Hopefully this should do well on there.


Oliver Tree - Life Goes On: I'm so pleased to see this song come back there. That was so nice to see. Now, let's see how this one does on it's second run.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want: I'm fine with this song still remaining at this spot. But I'm sure this might move up very soon and get to the Top 3. Let's see if I'm right.

4. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head: How is this song still at this spot? I thought that it was going to be in the Top 3 this week. But hopefully next week it'll be in there.

3. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart: Wow, I actually didn't think it was still going to be in there this week. But I do know that next week it might be out of here. But we don't know yet for sure.

2. Adele - Easy On Me: I'm still waiting for this song to go to the top spot. But I'm hoping that next week it'll be in there.

1. Ed Sheeran - Shivers: Holding the top spot for the 7th week in a row. Now this song has passed the halfway point of breaking the record for most weeks spent at #1. This only needs 6 more weeks to tie Sucker's record. But I'm sure another song is gonna take over the top spot next week, but let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Chloe - Have Mercy

2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - 2011 (DEBUT)

3. Acraze/Cherish - Do It To It

4. Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle

5. Gayle - ABCDEFU

6. Benson Boone - Ghost Town

7. Masked Wolf/Bebe Rexha - It's You, Not Me (Sabotage)

8. Avril Lavigne - Bite Me

9. Trevor Daniel - Alone

10. Shawn Mendes - It'll Be Okay (DEBUT)

11. Joshua Bassett - Crisis (DEBUT)

12. 88Rising/Bibi - The Weekend

13. Iann Dior - Let You

14. Emmy Meli - I Am Woman (DEBUT)

15. Amaarae/Moliy/Kali Uchis - Sad Girlz Luv Money

16. Oliver Tree - Life Goes On


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


5 Seconds Of Summer - 2011: Here's a fun fact about this song: The title is actually the year they became a band. Isn't that interesting? Anyway. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. As for my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Luke's vocals were super amazing, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so phenomenal. But yeah, this is absolutely a fun song for me to listen to overall. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown very soon.


Shawn Mendes - It'll Be Okay: This is such an outstanding song. But definitely not as good as Summer Of Love, but it's still outstanding. With my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Shawn's vocals were super outstanding, those lyrics were so nicely-written, and that chorus was super amazing. But yeah, overall it's an outstanding song. Hopefully this should be on the countdown very soon. Something tells me it might happen next week because it's him. Hopefully I'm right.


Joshua Bassett - Crisis: This is yet to be another amazing song. But this song wasn't as good as Lie Lie Lie, but it's still amazing. As for my opinion, the production was super outstanding, Joshua's vocals were so amazing, the lyrics were so nice and very interesting, and that chorus was super amazing. But yeah, this is such an amazing song for me to listen to. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


Emmy Meli - I Am Woman: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This is definitely a phenomenal song. And I've actually found her yet to be another talented singer after listening to it for the first time before it even debuted on there. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Emmy's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

30. Ckay - Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah)


3 - Decent:

29. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

28. Monsta X - One Day

27. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

26. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby

25. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

24. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy

23. Justin Bieber - Ghost

22. Doja Cat - Need To Know

21. Walker Hayes - U Girl

20. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

19. Giveon - For Tonight

18. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

17. Adele - Oh My God

16. Silk Sonic - Smokin Out The Window

15. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot

14. Twenty One Pilots - The Outside

13. Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle

12. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head

11. Tai Verdes - Let's Go To Hell

10. Oliver Tree - Life Goes On

9. Avril Lavigne - Bite Me

8. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

7. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

6. Adele - Easy On Me

5. Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days

4. Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart

TIE: 1. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame

TIE: 1. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe


Total Score: 140/150 = 93.3% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023