2021: A Year In Review, Part 1: My Bottom 10 Songs Of 2021

What a year 2021 has been with music. Although 2021 has been an okay year, but definitely not the best. But it's way better than 2020. Though the year started off horrible with everything still being closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and then got reopened back in February, and the rest of the year was decent. Though we do have a lot of amazing this week, but there's also some garbage music this year from some artists that I really hate. So, for this post, I'm going to count down my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2021. We know it's not going to be every song that were on Hits 1, but most of them are rap music, which was not my genre. So now, let's get to my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2021. But before we do that, let's get to my dishonorable mentions. Those were some songs that did not make the cut. So, here they are:


Acraze/Cherish - Do It To It

Amaarae/Moliy/Kali Uchis - Sad Girlz Luv Money

Bad Bunny/Jhay Cortez - Dakiti

Cardi B. - Up

Clinton Kane - Fix It To Break It

Clinton Kane - I Guess I'm In Love

Foushee - Deep End

Jxdn/Machine Gun Kelly - Wanna Be

Lil Huddy - The Eulogy Of You And Me

Moneybagg Yo - Wockesha

Pop Smoke/Lil Baby/DaBaby - For The Night

Post Malone - Motley Crew

Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On

Shouse - Love Tonight

SpotemGottem/Pooh Shiesty/DaBaby - Beat Box

Sueco - Paralyzed

Vaultboy - Everything Sucks


Bottom 10 Songs Of 2021:


10. Rod Wave - Tombstone - This was actually his first appearance on here. You know I found him yet to be another terrible artist because I've been listening to his music last year and it is so horrible. And now, here we have this song, which has got to be his worst. This is absolutely a garbage song. As for my opinion, the production was so awful, Rod's vocals were so terrible, and those lyrics were definitely a huge mess. But yeah, this is definitely a garbage song. We don't really need more of his music. Let's move on.


9. Moneybagg Yo - Time Today - This is also his first appearance on there and of course he is also another terrible artist. As far as the song goes, this is definitely an extremely garbage song. For my opinion, the production was so boring, Moneybagg Yo's vocals were so terrible, the lyrics don't make any sense at all and my gosh that chorus was so awful. But yeah, this is extremely garbage overall. I've had enough of this song. Let's just move on and not talk more about it.


8. Pooh Shiesty/Lil Durk - Back In Blood - You know, he's actually one of the newest rappers on there. I've gave him a listen this year and of course he is another bad artist. And this song is definitely one of them. It's such a super horrible song. With my opinion, the production here was so egregious, Pooh's vocals were so bad, the lyrics were definitely a huge mess here, the chorus was so generic, and Lil Durk's vocals were so bad in his verse. But yeah, horrible song overall. I really had enough of this one. NEXT!


7. BRS Kash - Throat Baby (Go Baby) - What the heck is this? Back when I first saw the title, I was like, "what the heck is this?" because the title here is not very interesting to me. And I really have no idea what's going on with this one, but I gotta say this song is absolutely total garbage. There's absolutely nothing good to say about this song. For my opinion on this one, the production was super bland, the vocals were extremely generic, the lyrics don't make any sense and they're definitely a humongous mess, and that chorus was extremely generic. But yeah, I seriously had enough of this one. I don't wanna hear this song ever again. How about we just move on.


6. Yung Bleu/Drake - You're Mines Still - Gosh, there sure has been a lot of horrible rap artists that have their first appearances on this list this year. As for this song, this is definitely bland and generic. With my opinion, the production was absolutely bland, Yung Bleu's vocals were absolutely generic, Drake's vocals do not sound good at all, the lyrics are insanely awful and they do not fit very well with this song, and my gosh that chorus was so grating. But yeah, this is extremely horrible overall, I'm never going to listen to it ever again, period, the end. Let's just move on.


5. Bad Bunny - Yonaguni - Oh boy... here we go again with more of his music. You know I've actually been hating his music ever since his feature with Cardi B. on I Like It back in 2018, and that was in my Bottom 10 Songs from which you've remembered. And now, here he is again on there. As for this song, it's definitely an insanely awful song and this is actually worse than Dakiti. For my opinion, the production was so egregious, Bad Bunny's vocals were extremely terrible, and those lyrics were a huge mess. But yeah, this is insanely awful overall. I really had enough of it. NEXT!


4. Lil Baby - On Me - This was actually the second year in a row that he has appeared on this list. You know, last year, his song We Paid with 42 Dugg was in this list from which you've remembered. And now, there he is again. As for this song, this is definitely a humongous piece of trash and this is definitely his worst song ever. It's even worse than We Paid. With my opinion, the production was super egregious, Lil Baby's vocals were extremely egregious, the lyrics do not fit very well with this song at all, and my gosh that chorus was so grating. But yeah, this is an egregious song overall. I'm never ever going to like this song, that is all. Let's just move on and not talk more about it.


3. CJ - Whoopty - I seriously have no idea what's going on with this song, but my gosh this is definitely an extremely egregious song. As for my opinion, the production was extremely generic, CJ's vocals were super egregious, the lyrics were extremely horrible and definitely make no sense at all, and my gosh that chorus was extremely grating. Man, why did I give this song a listen this year? I shouldn't have done that because this is an extremely egregious song overall. NEXT!


2. Drake/21 Savage/Project Pat - Knife Talk - This is definitely his worst song ever. Though I know he has appeared on this list before when he was collaborated with some rap artists that I really hate. And now, we have this song. As far as it goes, it's definitely a grating song. With my opinion, the production was so grating, Drake's vocals were extremely egregious, 21 Savage's vocals were so grating in his verse, the lyrics don't make any sense at all, and that chorus was super grating. But yeah, grating song overall. I don't really want to listen to it ever again. Now, let's move on to my worst song of the year.


1. Lil Tjay/6lack - Calling My Phone - This is it. My worst song of the year. And of course this was the only song on this list to be on Hits 1, which sucked. I really have no idea what's going on with this song, but this song is definitely an extremely grating song. As for my opinion, the production was so graqting, Lil Tjay's vocals were extremely grating, 6lack's vocals in his verse were absolutely grating, the lyrics were a huge mess, and that chorus was super grating. But yeah, this is the worst song that I've ever heard this year. I'm so done listening to it. I really don't want to listen to it again forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, because it's extremely grating.

And there you have it, these were my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2021. Don't forget, we have Part 2 of the year in review, we also have my Top 10 Songs Of 2021 post, and the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post coming soon. So, stay tuned for those posts. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my bottom 10 songs of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023