My Top 10 Songs Of 2021

As what I said, we had a lot of amazing songs this year. So now, I'm going to count down my top 10 songs of the year and explain why those songs were on there. We know it's going to be every song that made Hits 1. Some of them actually did poorly on the countdown this year, but some of them did amazing on there. We won't go through my honorable mentions, because there's actually a lot of songs that were amazing this year. So now, let's get to my top 10 songs of the year. But before we do that, here are my top 10 songs of last year:


10. Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

9. Trevor Daniel/Selena Gomez - Past Life

8. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

7. Marshmello/Halsey - Be Kind

6. Ava Max - Kings & Queens

5. BTS - Dynamite

4. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous

3. Ariana Grande - Positions

2. Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa - Prisoner

1. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters


Now, here are my Top 10 Songs Of 2021:


10. Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey - Forget Me Too - This is actually his first appearance on there, which was so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and this is definitely his best song ever. And this is also a step up from My Ex's Best Friend. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, MGK's vocals were super phenomenal in the verses, the lyrics were so phenomenal, and Halsey's vocals were pretty heavenly in the chorus. But yeah, this is a phenomenal song overall and this deserves to be in there. It did spent a while in the Top 5 this year, but too bad it didn't hit the top spot. But it has still managed to be on there.


9. Sara Kays - Remember That Night - After making her debut on Hits 1 this year, her debut single has managed to be on this list. But yeah, I've found her yet to be another extremely talented singer after listening to it once. As for this song, it's definitely a heavenly song. As for my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Sara's vocals were pretty heavenly, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. It did hit the Top 10 on there which was amazing. But yeah, overall it's a heavenly song and it really deserves to be on this list.


8. Ava Max - My Head And My Heart - This was the third year in a row she has appeared on this list, but not at the same spot where Sweet But Psycho and Kings & Queens were, because this song wasn't as good as those two. But this is still a pretty heavenly song. And what I've also noticed about this song is that it actually sounds like ATC - Around The World in terms of the melodies from it, and I've actually found it very interesting. It's such a pretty heavenly song. As for my opinion, the production was pretty heavenly, Ava's vocals were pretty heavenly, the lyrics were pretty heavenly, the chorus was pretty heavenly, everything here was pretty heavenly. It has also hit the Top 10 on there which was phenomenal, but unfortunately it didn't hit the Top 5 which it would've. But yeah, overall it's pretty heavenly and this seriously deserves to be in there. Gosh, she's such an extremely talented singer.


7. Glass Animals - Heat Waves - I've been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. And I've actually known this group before this one because they have some older songs that I've heard before. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely a heavenly alt-pop song. For my opinion, the production was very heavenly, the vocals were absolutely heavenly, the lyrics were super phenomenal, and that chorus was super heavenly. It has also hit the Top 10 on there, and that was definitely a super amazing thing to see here. But yeah, this is a very heavenly song overall and this deserves to be in there.


6. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes - This is absolutely their best song ever. It's way better than their other songs. And that is also their first appearance on this list. As for this song, it's absolutely a heavenly song. As for my opinion, the production was so heavenly, Adam's vocals were very heavenly, the lyrics were super heavenly, the chorus was absolutely heavenly, and Megan's rapping was pretty heavenly in her verse. This has also hit the Top 10 on there but it should've been on the Top 5. But yeah, overall it's such a heavenly song and it really deserves to be on this list.


5. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday - I've also been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. This is definitely their best song ever and this is definitely a huge step up from their other songs. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a heavenly song. With my opinion, the production was so heavenly, Tyler's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of and they're absolutely heavenly, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. It has hit the Top 3 on there which was phenomenal, but unfortunately it didn't hit the top spot which it should've. But this is a heavenly song overall and it really deserves to be in there.


4. AJR - Way Less Sad - This is also another song that I've heard on Alt Nation. Now we have 3 songs that were on Alt Nation and then on Hits 1 that were on this list. As for this song, it's absolutely a super heavenly song and this is definitely their best song ever. It's way better than all their other songs. For my opinion on this one, the production was so heavenly, Jack's vocals were absolutely heavenly, the lyrics were heavenly, and the chorus was super heavenly. This has also hit the Top 3 on there but it did not hit the top spot because it's them. But this is a super heavenly song overall and this seriously deserves to be on this list.


3. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart - This was his big return. Though some radio stations play the original version of it while Hits 1 plays the remix with Pnau, from which we all remember back in 2018 when he had that song Go Bang, and that was a song that I enjoyed back then. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a super heavenly song. With my opinion, the production was super heavenly, Elton's vocals were super heavenly, Dua's vocals were also super heavenly in her contribution, I'm definitely a humongous fan of the lyrics, and that chorus was extremely heavenly. And this has also hit the Top 3 on there but unfortunately it did not hit the top spot which it should've because I know he has a lot of hits in the 70's. But this is a super heavenly song overall and this deserves to be in there.


2. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame - After making their humongous return, we finally have a song that has managed to be on this list. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an extremely heavenly EDM song and this is their best song ever. It's definitely way better than Save The World and Don't You Worry Child. As for my opinion, the production was super heavenly, Abel's vocals were extremely heavenly, I'm definitely a humongous fan of the lyrics, the chorus was extremely heavenly, and the drop was extremely heavenly. But yeah, this has got to be the best EDM song that I've ever heard this year and it deserves to be in there.


1. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe - This is it. My #1 song of 2021. And this was actually the fourth song that was on Alt Nation and Hits 1 to be on there, and it has now crowned as my top song of the year. This was absolutely the best song that I've ever heard from them and it's a humongous step up from their other songs. It's absolutely an extremely heavenly song. For my opinion, the production was extremely heavenly, Chris's vocals were extremely heavenly, the rapper from BTS sounded extremely heavenly in his verse, the lyrics were extremely heavenly, the chorus was extremely heavenly, everything on this song was extremely heavenly. This has also hit the Top 10 on there but it didn't go to the Top 5 which I know it should've. But yeah, this is such an extremely heavenly song overall and this deserves to be my top song of the year.


And there you have it, these were my top 10 songs of the year. I really hope you enjoyed reading this post. Don't forget, we have the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post coming out soon. So look forward to that. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my top 10 songs of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023