Ed Sheeran (11) Week Of January 1, 2022

So we are now officially in 2022. Though I'm kinda gonna miss 2021, even though it was bad at the start. But I'm really looking forward to see what new music we have and what's trending throughout the new year. And I'm also looking forward to see more One To Watches and stuff. Hopefully we should get more amazing music. But anyway. Other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So, let's get right into the countdown.


Last Week's #1 Song: Ed Sheeran - Shivers

The Countdown:

#30. Amaarae/Moliy/Kali Uchis - Sad Girlz Luv Money (#30)

#29. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#29)

#28. Acraze/Cherish - Do It To It (#27)

#27. Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy (#28)

#26. Walker Hayes - U Girl (#26)

#25. Emmy Meli - I Am Woman (#25)

#24. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (#17)

#23. Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber - Wandered In LA (#24)

#22. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#23)

#21. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot (#16)

#20. Giveon - For Tonight (#18)

#19. Adele - Oh My God (#19)

#18. Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow - I Feel Good (#15)

#17. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#14)

#16. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#13)

#15. Benson Boone - Ghost Town (#21)

#14. Silk Sonic - Smokin Out The Window (#20)

#13. Tate McRae - Feel Like Shit (#12)

#12. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame (#9)

#11. Avril Lavigne - Bite Me (#10)

#10. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (#11)

#9. Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti (#8)

#8. Gayle - ABCDEFU (#22)

#7. Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle (#7)

#6. Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days (#6)

#5. Adele - Easy On Me (#5)

#4. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#4)

#3. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart (#2)

#2. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#3)

#1. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#1) [11th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters (2 of 4 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Gayle - ABCDEFU (+14) leap to the Top 10. Though this song has been doing super well on TikTok recently, so that's why it did that. Now, hopefully this should be in the Top 5 soon.

Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (-7) had the biggest drop this week because I know this song has been around in there for a while so I'm fine with that. And I'm sure this should be out of here within the next couple weeks.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Adele - Easy On Me: Wow, I did not expect this song to still be in there. But I'm actually glad that it did that. But again I'm sure this is going to be out of here within the next week or so.

4. Justin Bieber - Ghost: Yeah I don't think this song is ever going to be in the Top 3. But again maybe it might, maybe it might not. We're gonna have to see.

3. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart: Well, it's dropping. And I'm sure this is going to leave the Top 5 very soon because I know it's been in there for a while. And plus, it's already a new year, so it's time to find some more new music to be in the Top 5 instead of the same songs over and over again.

2. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want: I'm fine with this song moving up. But again I don't think it's ever going to be at the top spot mainly because of what was happening currently. But again I'll still give credit to it if it does soon.

1. Ed Sheeran - Shivers: Holding the top spot for the 11th week in a row. Wow, what on earth has this song been doing in there? Now we have 2 more weeks left to tie Sucker's record. Maybe that would definitely be the best way to kick off the year. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Benson Boone - Ghost Town

2. 24kgoldn - More Than Friends

3. Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy

4. Emmy Meli - I Am Woman

5. SZA - I Hate U

6. Joshua Bassett - Crisis

7. Gayle - ABCDEFU

8. Austin George - Hands On You

9. Chloe - Have Mercy

10. Shawn Mendes - It'll Be Okay

11. Sadie Jean - WYD Now

12. Monsta X - You Problem

13. Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber - Wandered In LA

14. Avril Lavigne - Bite Me

15. Latto - Big Energy

16. 88Rising/Bibi - The Weekend


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Acraze/Cherish - Do It To It

29. Amaarae/Moliy/Kali Uchis - Sad Girlz Luv Money


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

28. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

27. Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy

26. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

25. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

24. Justin Bieber - Ghost

23. Doja Cat - Need To Know

22. Walker Hayes - U Girl

21. Benson Boone - Ghost Town

20. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

19. Giveon - For Tonight

18. Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber - Wandered In LA

17. Tate McRae - Feel Like Shit

16. Adele - Oh My God

15. Silk Sonic - Smokin Out The Window

14. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot

13. Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle

12. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head

11. Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow - I Feel Good

10. Gayle - ABCDEFU

9. Avril Lavigne - Bite Me

8. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

7. Emmy Meli - I Am Woman

6. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

5. Adele - Easy On Me

4. Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days

3. Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti

2. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame


Total Score: 133/150 = 88.6% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023