AT40: Harry Styles (3) Week Of June 11, 2022

The countdown still looks amazing this week, but unfortunately we did get rid of another song that's going to be in my Top 5 songs of the year, and of course it will forever be missed like it always was. But we do have some more phenomenal debuts this week, and of course I'll get to them later on in this post just like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Fireboy DML/Ed Sheeran - Peru

Tiesto/Ava Max - The Motto


Last Week's #1 Song: Harry Styles - As It Was

The Countdown:

#40. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#39)

#39. Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You (DEBUT)

#38. Lauren Spencer-Smith - Flowers (DEBUT)

#37. Khalid - Skyline (#40)

#36. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#35)

#35. Justin Bieber/Don Toliver - Honest (#37)

#34. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#38)

#33. Adele - Easy On Me (#32)

#32. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem (#36)

#31. Tyga/Doja Cat - Freaky Deaky (#24)

#30. Becky G/Karol G - MAMIII (#31)

#29. Lauv - All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love) (#30)

#28. Gayle - ABCDEFU (#25)

#27. Diplo/Miguel - Don't Forget My Love (#28)

#26. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#23)

#25. Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (#29)

#24. The Weeknd - Out Of Time (#27)

#23. Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon (#26)

#22. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (#19)

#21. The Walters - I Love You So (#21)

#20. Sam Smith - Love Me More (#22)

#19. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step (#20)

#18. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#14)

#17. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (#18)

#16. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone (#16)

#15. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#17)

#14. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles (#15)

#13. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#12)

#12. Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be (#13)

#11. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam (#10)

#10. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#11)

#9. Glass Animals - Heat Waves (#9)

#8. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#7)

#7. Doja Cat - Woman (#5)

#6. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie (#6)

#5. Jack Harlow - First Class (#8)

#4. Imagine Dragons - Enemy (#3)

#3. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend (#4)

#2. Latto - Big Energy (#2)

#1. Harry Styles - As It Was (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (3 of 5 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof, Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem and Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (+4) were all tied for the biggest jump this week. What a week for all of them! They really deserve it.

Tyga/Doja Cat - Freaky Deaky (-7) has been losing some airplay on the pop radio charts this week, so I'm sure this is going to be the end of it, even though I'm not really that thrilled to see it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You: The best debut this week. She has now made her first appearance on there this week. And I've actually found her yet to be another super talented singer. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as F U Anthem, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Leah's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were pretty interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. Let's see how far this one should go.


Lauren Spencer-Smith - Flowers: This is also another phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from Fingers Crossed. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Lauren's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a humongous fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. But yeah, overall it's a phenomenal and fun song for me to listen to. Let's see if this should do well on there which I'm really hoping that it should.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Jack Harlow - First Class: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I'm super glad to see this song in there. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 3 soon.

4. Imagine Dragons - Enemy: Well, it dropped out of the Top 3, although I do have a feeling that this is about to start dropping and be on it's way out of here.

3. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend: No, this does not deserve to go to the Top 3! This should be dropping and be on it's way out of here! Come on, please don't let this song go to the top spot.

2. Latto - Big Energy: I'm good with this song still standing at this spot, although I'm sure that this song might start dropping and be on it's way out soon.

1. Harry Styles - As It Was: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so pleased that it's still in there, gosh he really has been having a phenomenal career on his music lately. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

17. Justin Bieber - Ghost

16. Sam Smith - Love Me More

15. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

14. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone

13. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step

12. Jack Harlow - First Class

11. Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be

10. Lizzo - About Damn Time

9. Latto - Big Energy

8. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh)

7. Imagine Dragons - Enemy

6. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie

5. Doja Cat - Woman

4. Harry Styles - As It Was

3. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug

2. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Glass Animals - Heat Waves


Total Score: 92/100 = 92% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023