AT40: Harry Styles (4) Week Of June 18, 2022

Nothing much happened on there this week. Just some good and bad stuff on there. But we do have quite an interesting Top 5 this week and that of course I'll get to it later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So, let's get right into the countdown.


Last Week's #1 Song: Harry Styles - As It Was

The Countdown:

#40. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#40)

#39. Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You (#39)

#38. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#36)

#37. Justin Bieber/Don Toliver - Honest (#35)

#36. Lauren Spencer-Smith - Flowers (#38)

#35. Adele - Easy On Me (#33)

#34. Khalid - Skyline (#37)

#33. Tyga/Doja Cat - Freaky Deaky (#31)

#32. Gayle - ABCDEFU (#28)

#31. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem (#32)

#30. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#34)

#29. Becky G/Karol G - MAMIII (#30)

#28. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#26)

#27. Lauv - All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love) (#29)

#26. Diplo/Miguel - Don't Forget My Love (#27)

#25. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (#22)

#24. The Weeknd - Out Of Time (#24)

#23. Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (#25)

#22. Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon (#23)

#21. The Walters - I Love You So (#21)

#20. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#18)

#19. Sam Smith - Love Me More (#20)

#18. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step (#19)

#17. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#13)

#16. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (#17)

#15. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone (#16)

#14. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles (#14)

#13. Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be (#12)

#12. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#15)

#11. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam (#11)

#10. Glass Animals - Heat Waves (#9)

#9. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#10)

#8. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#8)

#7. Doja Cat - Woman (#7)

#6. Imagine Dragons - Enemy (#4)

#5. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie (#6)

#4. Jack Harlow - First Class (#5)

#3. Latto - Big Energy (#2)

#2. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend (#3)

#1. Harry Styles - As It Was (#1) [4th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (4 of 5 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (+4) gain lots of airplay on the pop radio charts and for going viral on TikTok lately. What a week for them!

Gayle - ABCDEFU and Justin Bieber - Ghost (-4) sure have been losing lots of airplay lately and that's why they were tied for the biggest drop this week. And I'm sure this is definitely going to be the end of them.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie: I'm so pleased to see this song debut the Top 5 this week. This really deserves to be in there. And I'm sure hoping that this should be in the Top 3 soon.

4. Jack Harlow - First Class: I'm glad that this song is moving up. And I'm sure that this is going to make the Top 3 within the next week or so. Hopefully it happens.

3. Latto - Big Energy: I have a feeling that this song is probably going to leave the Top 3 within the next week or so. But it still did had an amazing run there.

2. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend: Oh gosh... it's almost at the top spot. Come on, please don't let this go in there because this is a really bad song for me.

1. Harry Styles - As It Was: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. And I'm sure hoping that this song or any other song should block Boyfriend from going to the top spot. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

17. Justin Bieber - Ghost

16. Sam Smith - Love Me More

15. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

14. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone

13. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step

12. Jack Harlow - First Class

11. Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be

10. Lizzo - About Damn Time

9. Latto - Big Energy

8. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh)

7. Imagine Dragons - Enemy

6. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie

5. Doja Cat - Woman

4. Harry Styles - As It Was

3. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug

2. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Glass Animals - Heat Waves


Total Score: 92/100 = 92% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023