Harry Styles (3) Week Of May 28, 2022

Again I hope everyone's having a great Memorial Day weekend. I sure am having a great one! Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so interesting. There has been lots of amazing stuff that just happened on there. But I'm gonna get to some of them later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Mimi Webb - House On Fire


Last Week's #1 Song: Harry Styles - As It Was

The Countdown:

#30. Maneskin - Supermodel (#30)

#29. Post Malone/Roddy Ricch - Cooped Up (#27)

#28. Avril Lavigne/Blackbear - Love It When You Hate Me (#28)

#27. Justin Bieber/Don Toliver - Honest (#29)

#26. Lauren Spencer-Smith - Flowers (#26)

#25. Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon (RE-ENTRY)

#24. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Me, Myself & I (#24)

#23. Khalid - Skyline (#25)

#22. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles (#20)

#21. Sam Smith - Love Me More (#23)

#20. DNCE - Move (#22)

#19. Jack Harlow - First Class (#18)

#18. Imagine Dragons/J.I.D. - Enemy (#4)

#17. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem (#21)

#16. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Complete Mess (#13)

#15. Tyga/Doja Cat - Freaky Deaky (#16)

#14. Lauv - All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love) (#15)

#13. Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You (#17)

#12. The Weeknd - Out Of Time (#12)

#11. Nicky Youre - Sunroof (#11)

#10. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone (#8)

#9. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam (#9)

#8. Imagine Dragons - Bones (#10)

#7. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#14)

#6. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step (#6)

#5. Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be (#5)

#4. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend (#2)

#3. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#7)

#2. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie (#3)

#1. Harry Styles - As It Was (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu (1st and only week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased that Lizzo - About Damn Time (+7) has managed to take the biggest jump and get to the Top 10 this week. Now, hopefully this should go to the Top 5 soon.

I did not expect Imagine Dragons/J.I.D. - Enemy (-14) to take the biggest drop all the way out of the Top 10 from the Top 5. But it still had an amazing time in there.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon: No now entries this week. Just this song that has made it's return on the countdown which I'm cool with. Now, let's see how this one does in it's second run.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be: Gosh, how is this song still standing at this spot and not moving up? But again I'm not sure if this is going to the Top 3, but we're gonna have to see.

4. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend: Yeah, this song seriously deserves to drop! And this really should be banned from the Top 5 forever. Now, this needs to keep dropping and be out of here. I seriously had enough of this song.

3. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug: I'm so pleased to see this song come back to the Top 5 and into the Top 3. But again I'm not sure if this is going to be at the top spot though.

2. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie: It's so nice to see this song come back up. But again I'm sure that this is never going to be at the top spot. But maybe it might remain at this spot for a few more weeks longer.

1. Harry Styles - As It Was: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Gosh, this song sure has been doing super phenomenal on there and I'm so pleased that it's still in there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Conor Maynard - P.G.N.L.

2. Dixie D'Amelio - Wild (DEBUT)

3. Em Beihold - Too Precious

4. Mabel/24kgoldn - Overthinking (DEBUT)

5. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa/Young Thug - Potion (DEBUT)

6. Lawrence - Don't Lose Sight

7. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

8. Tate McRae - Don't Come Back (DEBUT)

9. Bazzi - Will It Ever Feel The Same

10. Tai Verdes - 100sadsongs

11. Madeline The Person - Mean (DEBUT)

12. Tove Lo - No One Dies From Love

13. Maneskin - Supermodel

14. Blackbear/Machine Gun Kelly - GFY (DEBUT)

15. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

16. 88Rising/Bibi - Best Lover


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Dixie D'Amelio - Wild: This is absolutely another amazing song. With my opinion on this song, the production was absolutely amazing, Dixie's vocals were super amazing and she shines very nicely throughout the entire song, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was definitely what I stand for. But yeah, overall it's an amazing song for me to listen to. But I'm not sure if this should be on the countdown, but we're gonna have to see. Hopefully it does.


Mabel/24kgoldn - Overthinking: She has made her return on there after 3 years with Don't Call Me Up, which was a Hit Bound dropout. As far as the song goes, it's also an amazing song. But definitely not as good as Don't Call Me Up, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Mabel's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so interesting, the chorus was so phenomenal, and Goldn's vocals don't sound bad in his verse. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa/Young Thug - Potion: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. They are now back to collaborating again after One Kiss became a hit back in 2018. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. As for my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Young Thug's verses actually sound so much better and he flows very nicely throughout the song, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and Dua's vocals in the chorus were super phenomenal. Here's to hoping that this should be on the countdown soon.


Tate McRae - Don't Come Back: She replaces herself this week on there. As for this new song, it's definitely another phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from What Would You Do. For my opinion, the production was super amazing, Tate's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. So yeah, this is a phenomenal song overall. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


Madeline The Person - Mean: I'm assuming that this song is yet to be another TikTok song, and of course this song is less than 2 and a half minutes long which I really don't like. But this is not a bad song. It's actually amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Madeline's vocals were absolutely amazing, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Though I'm not sure if it'll be on the countdown, but let's see if it does soon.


Blackbear/Machine Gun Kelly - GFY: They are now back to collaborating once again after Make Up Sex became a Hit Bound dropout. As far as the song goes, this is absolutely another phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from Make Up Sex. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, both Blackbear and MGK sound so phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Post Malone/Roddy Ricch - Cooped Up

29. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

28. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

27. Justin Bieber/Don Toliver - Honest

26. Sam Smith - Love Me More

25. Imagine Dragons - Bones

24. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Complete Mess

23. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone

22. Tyga/Doja Cat - Freaky Deaky

21. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step

20. DNCE - Move

19. Jack Harlow - First Class

18. Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be

17. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Me, Myself & I

16. Lizzo - About Damn Time

15. Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon

14. Imagine Dragons/J.I.D. - Enemy

13. Khalid - Skyline

12. The Weeknd - Out Of Time

11. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie

10. Nicky Youre - Sunroof

9. Maneskin - Supermodel

8. Harry Styles - As It Was

7. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem

6. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug

5. Lauren Spencer-Smith - Flowers

4. Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You

3. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam

2. Avril Lavigne/Blackbear - Love It When You Hate Me


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Lauv - All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love)


Total Score: 139/150 = 92.6% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023