AT40: Lizzo (1) Week Of July 16, 2022

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks super interesting. We do have another interesting Top 5 this week followed by another brand new #1 song. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post just like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Tate McRae - She's All I Wanna Be


Last Week's #1 Song: Jack Harlow - First Class

The Countdown:

#40. Adele - Easy On Me (#40)

#39. Gayle - ABCDEFU (#38)

#38. Diplo/Miguel - Don't Forget My Love (#30)

#37. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#35)

#36. Black Eyed Peas/Shakira/David Guetta - Don't You Worry (DEBUT)

#35. Imagine Dragons - Bones (#36)

#34. Lauren Spencer-Smith - Flowers (#34)

#33. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (#32)

#32. Beyonce - Break My Soul (#37)

#31. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem (#28)

#30. Halsey - So Good (#33)

#29. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa/Young Thug - Potion (#29)

#28. Lauv - All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love) (#26)

#27. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (#31)

#26. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#25)

#25. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#23)

#24. Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You (#27)

#23. Glass Animals - Heat Waves (#20)

#22. The Weeknd - Out Of Time (#24)

#21. Imagine Dragons - Enemy (#18)

#20. Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (#21)

#19. Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon (#22)

#18. Sam Smith - Love Me More (#19)

#17. Doja Cat - Woman (#15)

#16. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#17)

#15. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step (#14)

#14. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam (#8)

#13. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie (#10)

#12. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#11)

#11. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone (#13)

#10. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#16)

#9. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#12)

#8. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles (#9)

#7. Latto - Big Energy (#5)

#6. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (#7)

#5. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#6)

#4. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend (#4)

#3. Jack Harlow - First Class (#1)

#2. Harry Styles - As It Was (#2)

#1. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#3) [1st Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) (1st and only week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (+6) take the biggest jump into the Top 10. This really deserves to be in there! Hopefully it'll be in the Top 5 soon.

Diplo/Miguel - Don't Forget My Love (-8) has taken the biggest drop this week as it is now out of the Top 30 and into the Bottom 5. And I'm sure this song is going to be out of here very soon.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Black Eyed Peas/Shakira/David Guetta - Don't You Worry: Now, the last time those two collaborated was Girl Like Me from last year. And now, they are collaborating once again. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from Girl Like Me. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, both Will.i.am and Shakira sound super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should do well on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I'm so pleased to see this song in there, but I'm not sure if it'll actually go to the Top 3, but let's see if it does soon.

4. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend: I'm still waiting for this song to drop and be out of here. I really had enough of this song.

3. Jack Harlow - First Class: It dropped out of the top spot. But it sure did had a nice time there last week. Though I'm sure this song is probably gonna hang around in the Top 3 for a little bit longer.

2. Harry Styles - As It Was: Yeah I'm sure this song is going to hang around in that spot for a few more weeks longer. Let's see how long it will stay in there.

1. Lizzo - About Damn Time: I'm so pleased to see this song in the top spot. I actually expected it to happen and now here it is in there. Now, let's see how long it could hold the spot.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles

17. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

16. Sam Smith - Love Me More

15. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone

14. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step

13. Jack Harlow - First Class

12. Lizzo - About Damn Time

11. Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon

10. Latto - Big Energy

9. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh)

8. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

7. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie

6. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

5. Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

4. Doja Cat - Woman

3. Harry Styles - As It Was

2. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam


Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023