Nicky Youre (3) Week Of July 23, 2022

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks super interesting. We do have some more interesting debuts and we also have an amazing Top 5 this week. But like always, I'm gonna get to them later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You

Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie


Last Week's #1 Song: Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

The Countdown:

#30. Ellie Goulding/Big Sean - Easy Lover (DEBUT)

#29. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#28)

#28. Joji - Glimpse Of Us (#30)

#27. Drake - Massive (#29)

#26. Amelia Moore - I Feel Everything (#26)

#25. Tai Verdes - Sheluvme (#23)

#24. Sam Smith - Love Me More (#19)

#23. Beyonce - Break My Soul (#27)

#22. Alec Benjamin - Devil Doesn't Bargain (#24)

#21. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa/Young Thug - Potion (#8)

#20. Halsey - So Good (#22)

#19. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#20)

#18. Jack Harlow - First Class (#21)

#17. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles (#17)

#16. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (DEBUT)

#15. Harry Styles - As It Was (#11)

#14. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#16)

#13. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Me, Myself & I (#13)

#12. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend (#10)

#11. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#15)

#10. The Weeknd - Out Of Time (#12)

#9. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step (#4)

#8. Maneskin - Supermodel (#7)

#7. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#14)

#6. Imagine Dragons - Bones (#9)

#5. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem (#6)

#4. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone (#5)

#3. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#2)

#2. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#3)

#1. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (8 of 9 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm fine with Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (+7) taking the biggest jump into the Top 10 this week. I'll still give credit to it. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 5 soon.

I'm not too thrilled to see Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa/Young Thug - Potion (-13) take the biggest drop all the way out of the Top 20 from the Top 10. That is so not cool! But I do have a feeling that it might be out of here soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Ellie Goulding/Big Sean - Easy Lover: She has now made her return on the countdown this week after a few years off of making new music. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's definitely a step up from Hate Me. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Ellie's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, the chorus was so heavenly, and Big Sean's rapping was so phenomenal in his verse. Let's see how far this one goes.


Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God): The song was actually released in 1985, which was actually so interesting. I know this song is way too old to be on there, but somehow it was currently getting popular. Though I do enjoy 80's music. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. For my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Kate's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see how this one does on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Ava Max  - Maybe You're The Problem: It debuted the Top 5 this week. Gosh, I feel like she's a no stranger to the Top 5 on there this week because I know she has been having a lot of Top 5 songs on there. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 3 soon.

4. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone: I'm glad to see this song move back up. And I'm sure hoping that this should be in the Top 3 very soon. Let's see if it'll happen.

3. Lizzo - About Damn Time: Yes, I'm sure this song is definitely not going to be at the top spot on there. But I do have a feeling that this song is going to officially be on it's way out of here.

2. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking: It's almost at the top spot. And I'm sure it's going to be in there within the next week or so. Hopefully I'm right.

1. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm pleased that it's still in there, although I do feel like another song might take over this spot next week, but let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Saucy Santana/Latto - Booty

2. Billie Eilish - The 30th (DEBUT)

3. Calvin Harris/Justin Timberlake/Halsey/Pharrell - Stay With Me

4. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money) (RE-ENTRY)

5. Russ/Ed Sheeran - Are You Entertained (DEBUT)

6. Conan Gray - Disaster

7. Kane Brown - Grand (DEBUT)

8. Blackbear - The Idea

9. Dixie D'Amelio - Someone To Blame

10. Panic! At The Disco - Middle Of A Breakup (DEBUT)

11. Fletcher - Becky's So Hot (DEBUT)

12. Muni Long/Saweetie - Baby Boo

13. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Blender

14. Dove Cameron - Breakfast

15. Jax - Victoria's Secret

16. Tomorrow X Together/Iann Dior - Valley Of Lies (DEBUT)


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Billie Eilish - The 30th: So she has dropped 2 new songs, one is called TV, and the other is this one. As far as this one goes, it's actually decent. There's nothing much here that's interesting to say about it. With my opinion, the production and guitar both sounded decent, Billie's vocals were okay but not the best, and the chorus was decent. But the lyrics were still very interesting. But this is a decent acoustic ballad overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money): I'm fine with this song coming back on there. I actually didn't expect it to come back in there. Now, let's see if this should have another chance to be on the countdown soon.


Russ/Ed Sheeran - Are You Entertained: We have now picked up a new song from him after Handsomer dropped out of here a few months ago. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song and it's actually a step up from Handsomer. With my opinion, the production was so fun, both Russ and Ed sound super amazing and they really have great chemistry, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and I really enjoyed the chorus. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown since Handsomer didn't do it.


Kane Brown - Grand: So I found out that this song isn't actually a country song. But that's okay, I'm cool with it here. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song and it's definitely a step up from Be Like That. With my opinion on this song, the production was so amazing, Kane's vocals were super amazing, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so phenomenal. I'm sure hoping that this should make the countdown soon.


Panic! At The Disco - Middle Of A Breakup: This is absolutely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Viva Las Vengeance, but it's still phenomenal. As for my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, Brendon's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. So yeah, this is phenomenal overall. Here's to hoping that it will be on the countdown soon.


Fletcher - Becky's So Hot: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This is absolutely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Bitter. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, her vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly and I really fell in love with it. But yeah, overall this is a phenomenal song for me to listen to. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Tomorrow X Together/Iann Dior - Valley Of Lies: I remember when they had their song Magic on the AT40 last year, and that was a song that I enjoyed back then. And now, as for this new song, it's definitely another amazing song and it's actually a step up from Magic. For my opinion on this song, the production was so amazing, the guy from Tomorrow X Together's vocals were super amazing, Iann's vocals were so phenomenal in his contribution, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Joji - Glimpse Of Us

29. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

28. Alec Benjamin - Devil Doesn't Bargain


3 - Decent:

27. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

26. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles

25. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

24. Sam Smith - Love Me More

23. Drake - Massive

22. Imagine Dragons - Bones

21. Tai Verdes - Sheluvme

20. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone

19. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step

18. Jack Harlow - First Class

17. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Me, Myself & I

16. Lizzo - About Damn Time

15. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb

14. The Weeknd - Out Of Time

13. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

12. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

11. Ellie Goulding/Big Sean - Easy Lover

10. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

9. Beyonce - Break My Soul

8. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

7. Amelia Moore - I Feel Everything

6. Maneskin - Supermodel

5. Harry Styles - As It Was

4. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem

3. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug

2. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa/Young Thug - Potion


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Halsey - So Good


Total Score: 132/150 = 88% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018