AT40: Lizzo (3) Week Of July 30, 2022

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks super interesting. We do have some more amazing stuff that has happened on there this week. But I'm gonna get to some of them later on in this post just like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Gayle - ABCDEFU


Last Week's #1 Song: Lizzo - About Damn Time

The Countdown:

#40. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#38)

#39. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (DEBUT)

#38. Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem (#39)

#37. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (#35)

#36. Future/Drake/Tems - Wait For U (#36)

#35. Lauren Spencer-Smith - Flowers (#34)

#34. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#31)

#33. Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon (#21)

#32. Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran - Bam Bam (#28)

#31. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#29)

#30. Joji - Glimpse Of Us (#33)

#29. Drake - Massive (#32)

#28. Glass Animals - Heat Waves (#27)

#27. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#37)

#26. Imagine Dragons - Enemy (#25)

#25. Black Eyed Peas/Shakira/David Guetta - Don't You Worry (#30)

#24. Imagine Dragons - Bones (#22)

#23. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa/Young Thug - Potion (#24)

#22. Leah Kate - 10 Things I Hate About You (#23)

#21. Doja Cat - Woman (#19)

#20. The Weeknd - Out Of Time (#22)

#19. Halsey - So Good (#20)

#18. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#13)

#17. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (#18)

#16. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie (#15)

#15. Beyonce - Break My Soul (#17)

#14. Sam Smith - Love Me More (#16)

#13. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step (#14)

#12. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone (#12)

#11. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#11)

#10. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles (#10)

#9. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#9)

#8. Latto - Big Energy (#7)

#7. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#8)

#6. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#6)

#5. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend (#4)

#4. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (#5)

#3. Jack Harlow - First Class (#2)

#2. Harry Styles - As It Was (#3)

#1. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (1 of 7 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased about Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (+10) taking the biggest jump into the Top 30. This totally deserves it! Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 20 soon.

Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins - To The Moon (-12) sure has been losing lots of airplay on the pop radio charts recently so I'm sure this is going to be out of here very soon.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right: This is such an interesting collaboration as we have an American singer collaborating with a Korean singer. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Charlie's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super nicely-written, the chorus was so phenomenal, and I really love Jung Kook's verse because I think he sounds super amazing in it. Hopefully this should do amazing on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend: Yes! It's finally about to be out of the Top 5! Now, this needs to be out of here next week because I really do have enough of this song.

4. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh): I'm pleased that this song is moving up. And I'm sure that this song is going to be in the Top 3 next week. Hopefully I'm right.

3. Jack Harlow - First Class: I actually expected this song to drop, but good thing that it's still in the Top 3. But I'm sure that it's going to be out of here within the next week or so.

2. Harry Styles - As It Was: Wow, I actually didn't expect this song to move back up. But I'm sure that this is going to hang around at this spot for a few more weeks longer or so.

1. Lizzo - About Damn Time: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so pleased that it's still there, and I'm sure that this song might hold in there for a little bit longer at the very least. Let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. The Kid Laroi - Thousand Miles

17. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

16. Sam Smith - Love Me More

15. Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone

14. Ed Sheeran/Lil Baby - 2step

13. Jack Harlow - First Class

12. Lizzo - About Damn Time

11. The Weeknd - Out Of Time

10. Latto - Big Energy

9. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh)

8. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

7. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

6. Beyonce - Break My Soul

5. Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa - Sweetest Pie

4. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

3. Harry Styles - As It Was

2. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Halsey - So Good


Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023