AT40: Doja Cat (1) Week Of November 5, 2022

So we are now officially in the month of November, which means we only have 2 months left of the year. Gosh, time sure has been flying by so fast. And we are now into the holiday spirit. Also, some FM channels are starting to play Christmas music. I'm really looking forward to see what new Christmas music we have this year. Hopefully it'll be a great year! Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks super amazing. We do have another brand new #1 song on here this week which was always a nice thing to see. But I'm gonna get to it later on in this post just like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Black Eyed Peas/Shakira/David Guetta - Don't You Worry

Future/Drake/Tems - Wait For U


Last Week's #1 Song: Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

The Countdown:

#40. Latto - Big Energy (#39)

#39. Beyonce - Cuff It (DEBUT)

#38. Tate McRae - Uh Oh (DEBUT)

#37. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#25)

#36. Macklemore/Windser - Maniac (#36)

#35. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#33)

#34. KX5/Hayla - Escape (#35)

#33. Blackpink - Pink Venom (#34)

#32. DJ Khaled/Drake/Lil Baby - Staying Alive (#32)

#31. Jvke - Golden Hour (#37)

#30. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (#29)

#29. Armani White - Billie Eilish (#31)

#28. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#30)

#27. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#28)

#26. Rosa Linn - Snap (#26)

#25. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#18)

#24. Morgan Wallen - Wasted On You (#21)

#23. The Weeknd - Die For You (#24)

#22. Jack Harlow - First Class (#19)

#21. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (#27)

#20. Sia - Unstoppable (#22)

#19. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#17)

#18. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (#14)

#17. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#23)

#16. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#20)

#15. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#15)

#14. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#16)

#13. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money) (#12)

#12. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#13)

#11. Joji - Glimpse Of Us (#9)

#10. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (#11)

#9. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#8)

#8. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#10)

#7. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#5)

#6. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#7)

#5. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit (#6)

#4. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#3)

#3. Harry Styles - As It Was (#4)

#2. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#1)

#1. Doja Cat - Vegas (#2) [1st Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (8 of 11 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Jvke - Golden Hour took the biggest jump this week which I'm really not too thrilled to see. But Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) and Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (+6), the much better songs, have been tied for it which I'm pleased to see.

Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (-12) sure has been losing lots of airplay recently so that's why it decided to take the biggest drop this week. And I'm sure it's going to be out of here pretty soon.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Beyonce - Cuff It: The best debut this week. We now have this song debuting on there after Break My Soul did well on the pop radio charts. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Break My Soul, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Beyonce's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should do well on there.


Tate McRae - Uh Oh: So she has put out a new song a month ago, which is going to be on the deluxe version of her album I'm pretty sure. As far as the song goes, it's also a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from What Would You Do. As for my opinion on this song, the production was super amazing, Tate's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see how this one does on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit: It debuted the Top 5 this week, which I'm so pleased to see. This is now his first Top 5 appearance on there which was always a nice thing. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 3 soon.

4. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof: It dropped out of the Top 3. It really had a phenomenal run on there. And now, this song is about to be on it's way out of here.

3. Harry Styles - As It Was: I totally did not expect this song to come back to the Top 3. But I'm sure that it's going to be it's final week in there, but we don't know yet for sure. Let's see how long it will remain in there.

2. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song): It dropped out of the top spot. Though I'm fine with this song being out of here, but it still had a super amazing run in there. And I'm sure this is probably gonna hang around in the Top 3 for a few more weeks longer.

1. Doja Cat - Vegas: I'm so pleased to see this song at the top spot. Gosh, she sure has been super popular on there since she had a lot of #1 songs. Now, let's see how long it could hold the spot.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Joji - Glimpse Of Us


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

18. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

17. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

16. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

15. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

14. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

13. Lizzo - About Damn Time

12. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

11. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

10. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

9. Sia - Unstoppable

8. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

7. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

6. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer

5. Harry Styles - As It Was

4. Jax - Victoria's Secret

3. Doja Cat - Vegas


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 89/100 = 89% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023