AT40: Doja Cat (2) Week Of November 12, 2022

I really hope everyone's been having a great Veterans Day on Friday. We would like to thank our veterans for helping us support our country. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so interesting. We do have one debut this week that was going to be in my top songs of the year which was always an amazing thing. But I'm gonna get to it later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


KX5/Hayla - Escape


Last Week's #1 Song: Doja Cat - Vegas

The Countdown:

#40. Latto - Big Energy (#40)

#39. Zedd/Maren Morris/Beauz - Make You Say (DEBUT)

#38. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#37)

#37. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#35)

#36. Macklemore/Windser - Maniac (#36)

#35. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#25)

#34. Blackpink - Pink Venom (#33)

#33. Tate McRae - Uh Oh (#38)

#32. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (#30)

#31. Beyonce - Cuff It (#39)

#30. DJ Khaled/Drake/Lil Baby - Staying Alive (#32)

#29. Jvle - Golden Hour (#31)

#28. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (#21)

#27. Armani White - Billie Eilish (#29)

#26. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#28)

#25. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#27)

#24. Jack Harlow - First Class (#22)

#23. Rosa Linn - Snap (#26)

#22. Morgan Wallen - Wasted On You (#24)

#21. The Weeknd - Die For You (#23)

#20. Joji - Glimpse Of Us (#11)

#19. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#19)

#18. Sia - Unstoppable (#20)

#17. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (#18)

#16. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#17)

#15. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#16)

#14. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money) (#13)

#13. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#14)

#12. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#15)

#11. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (#10)

#10. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#12)

#9. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#9)

#8. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#7)

#7. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#8)

#6. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#4)

#5. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#6)

#4. Harry Styles - As It Was (#3)

#3. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit (#5)

#2. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#2)

#1. Doja Cat - Vegas (#1) [2nd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (9 of 11 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Beyonce - Cuff It (+8) gain lots of airplay on the pop radio charts this week and for taking the biggest jump. What a week for her!

I actually expected Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (-10) to take the biggest drop because I know it has been losing lots of airplay on the pop radio charts. And I'm sure this is going to be out of here within the next week or so.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Zedd/Maren Morris/Beauz - Make You Say: So they have collaborated again after The Middle became a huge hit back in 2018, and of course that was a song that I really hate back then. And yes, I do still hate The Middle, I will never like it. But this new song is actually way better. And I've actually known Beauz before this one because I've heard his song Crazy with JVNA on NoCopyrightSounds, and it was an amazing song for me. And now, as far as this new song goes, it's definitely a super heavenly EDM song and it's definitely the best song that I've ever heard from them. It's definitely a huge step up from The Middle and all of his other songs. With my opinion on this song, the production was super heavenly, Maren's vocals were so much better and they're pretty heavenly, I'm definitely a humongous fan of those lyrics, the chorus was super heavenly, and the drop was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 5 Songs of the year. Hopefully this should become a hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried: I'm super pleased to see this song debut the Top 5 this week. This really deserves it! And I'm really hoping that it should be in the Top 3 soon.

4. Harry Styles - As It Was: It dropped back out of the Top 3 this week which I actually expected to happen. I know it has been in there for a long time. But I'm sure this is going to start being on it's way out of here soon.

3. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit: I'm so pleased to see this song in the Top 3. This also deserves to be in there. And I'm sure hoping that this should be his first #1 song on there. Let's see if it'll be at the top spot soon.

2. Post Malone/Doja Cat - i Like You (A Happier Song): I'm fine with this song still standing at this spot. And yes, I'm sure that this song is going to stay in the Top 3 for a while. But let's see what happens next to it.

1. Doja Cat - Vegas: Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. I'm so pleased that it's still in there. She sure has been such a popular artist on there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Joji - Glimpse Of Us


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

18. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

17. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

16. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

15. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

14. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

13. Lizzo - About Damn Time

12. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

11. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

10. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

9. Sia - Unstoppable

8. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

7. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

6. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer

5. Harry Styles - As It Was

4. Jax - Victoria's Secret

3. Doja Cat - Vegas


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 89/100 = 89% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023