AT40: Post Malone (3) Week Of October 22, 2022

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it still looks great, although there has been some bad and decent stuff that happened on there this week, but we do have an interesting Top 5 this week, and that I'm going to get to later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Imagine Dragons - Bones


Last Week's #1 Song: Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

The Countdown:

#40. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#40)

#39. Dove Cameron - Boyfriend (#38)

#38. Blackpink - Pink Venom (#39)

#37. Latto - Big Energy (#33)

#36. Macklemore/Windser - Maniac (#37)

#35. KX5/Hayla - Escape (#36)

#34. Halsey - So Good (#20)

#33. DJ Khaled/Drake/Lil Baby - Staying Alive (#35)

#32. Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug (#31)

#31. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#34)

#30. Rosa Linn - Snap (#32)

#29. Future/Drake/Tems - Wait For U (#30)

#28. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (#27)

#27. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (DEBUT)

#26. The Weeknd - Die For You (#23)

#25. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (#15)

#24. Sia - Unstoppable (#26)

#23. Black Eyed Peas/Shakira/David Guetta - Don't You Worry (#21)

#22. Morgan Wallen - Wasted On You (#23)

#21. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#25)

#20. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#24)

#19. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#22)

#18. Jack Harlow - First Class (#17)

#17. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#19)

#16. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (#16)

#15. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#18)

#14. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#10)

#13. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money) (#14)

#12. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#13)

#11. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (#12)

#10. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#11)

#9. Joji - Glimpse Of Us (#9)

#8. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#5)

#7. Steve Lacy - Badd Habit (#8)

#6. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#7)

#5. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#6)

#4. Harry Styles - As It Was (#4)

#3. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#2)

#2. Doja Cat - Vegas (#3)

#1. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (6 of 11 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm fine with Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You and Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (+4) taking a short biggest jump this week. I'm definitely still giving credit to that.

Although I'm not really that thrilled to see Halsey - So Good (-14) take the biggest drop, but I do know it has been losing lots of airplay lately so I'm sure it's going to be out of here pretty soon.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy: This is absolutely another phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from Love Me More. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Sam's vocals were so phenomenal, and Kim, who which we remember when she had Heart To Break back in 2018, she sounds super phenomenal in her contribution and she even sounds as good on here than in it, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Hopefully this should do well on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Lizzo - About Damn Time: I actually did not expect this song to come back to the Top 5. But I'm sure this is going to be it's last week in there definitely.

4. Harry Styles - As It Was: Or maybe this song might just stay in the Top 5 for a few more weeks longer because of how well it did. Let's see how long it'll remain in there.

3. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof: Well it's dropping. And yes I'm sure this song is about to be on it's way out of here. But I'm sure that next week it'll spend one more week in there and be on it's way out of here.

2. Doja Cat - Vegas: It's almost at the top spot! And I'm sure this is definitely going to end up at the top spot because I do know it's her. Let's see if it'll be in there soon.

1. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song): Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm still fine with this song still in there, but I'm sure a better song might take over that spot very soon, but let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Joji - Glimpse Of Us


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

18. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

17. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

16. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

15. Jack Harlow - First Class

14. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

13. Lizzo - About Damn Time

12. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb

11. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

10. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

9. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

8. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

7. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

6. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer

5. Harry Styles - As It Was

4. Jax - Victoria's Secret

3. Doja Cat - Vegas


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 91/100 = 91% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023