Charlie Puth (4) Week Of October 15, 2022

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks super amazing. There has been lots of interesting stuff that happened on there this week. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post just like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem


Last Week's #1 Song: Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

The Countdown:

#30. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All) (DEBUT)

#29. All Time Low - Sleepwalking (DEBUT)

#28. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down (#30)

#27. Joji - Glimpse Of Us (#29)

#26. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#20)

#25.  Tate McRae - Uh Oh (#25)

#24. Jvke - Golden Hour (#27)

#23. Blackpink - Pink Venom (#26)

#22. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#14)

#21. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#24)

#20. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit (#21)

#19. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#28)

#18. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money) (#19)

#17. Zedd/Maren Morris/Beauz - Make You Say (#23)

#16. Doja Cat - Vegas (#11)

#15. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#12)

#14. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#13)

#13. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#18)

#12. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#22)

#11. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (#15)

#10. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#8)

#9. Panic! At The Disco - Don't Let The Light Go Out (#9)

#8. Halsey - So Good (#7)

#7. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#16)

#6. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#6)

#5. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#3)

#4. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#4)

#3. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#5)

#2. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (#2)

#1. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#1) [4th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (6th and final week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm fine with Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (+10) take the biggest jump. I'll still give credit to it. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 10 soon.

Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (-8) had the biggest drop this week, and of course it's now on it's way out of here. And I'm sure it's going to leave the countdown very soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All): This is just a mediocre song. There's really nothing here that's interesting to say about it. Though the production is kinda weird, although Omar's vocals were okay here but not the best, and the chorus was meh. But I don't mind the lyrics here because they're still very nicely-written. But this is mediocre overall. Let's see how far this one should get on there.


All Time Low - Sleepwalking: This is the only great debut we have this week. I've also been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Alex Gaskarth's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. So yeah, this is such an amazing and fun song overall. Hopefully this should do better on there than on the Alt-18.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant: We don't seriously need this song to drop. He's really a no-stranger to the top spot just because of how popular he is.

4. Jax - Victoria's Secret: I'm still waiting for this song to be in the Top 3. But I'm sure hoping that very soon it should be in there.

3. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried: I'm super pleased to see this song come back to the Top 3. Now, I'm sure hoping that this song should have another chance to go to the top spot. But again I'm not sure if it's actually going to happen though.

2. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready): Yeah I'm sure this song is going to be dropping here very soon and not hit the top spot. But it's still having a great run in there, but I'm sure it's going to be out of here soon.

1. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. Gosh, this song sure has been doing super amazing on there. He really has been so popular on there recently. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Best Friends (RE-ENTRY)

2. Ashe - OMW (DEBUT)

3. Charlieonafriday - Enough

4. Leah Kate - Hot All The Time (DEBUT)

5. Charlie Puth - Charlie Be Quiet

6. Cheat Codes/Russell Dickerson - I Remember

7. Blink-182 - Edging (DEBUT)

8. Willow - Curious / Furious

9. DJ Khaled/Drake/Lil Baby - Staying Alive

10. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (DEBUT)

11. Quinn XCII/Big Sean - Common

12. Aidan Bissett - Tripping Over Air

13. Gayle/Blackbear - FMK

14. Maneskin - The Loneliest

15. Havanna Winter - Heaven To Me

16. Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc.


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


5 Seconds Of Summer - Best Friends: I'm so pleased to see this song come back in there. And I'm really hoping that this song should have another chance to be on the countdown soon.


Ashe - OMW: So she has just put out a new album recently, and this is one of the songs that was off it. As far as the song goes, it's also an amazing song and it's actually a step up from Emotional. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Ashe's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. But we do know it's probably not going to debut the countdown normally because it's her. But let's see if it'll be in there soon.


Leah Kate - Hot All The Time: We have now picked up a new song from her after Monster dropped out of here 2 weeks ago. As far as this new song goes, it's absolutely another phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from Monster. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Leah's vocals were pretty phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should make the countdown soon.


Blink-182 - Edging: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. They haven't appeared on there since P.S. I Hope You're Happy with The Chainsmokers 2 years ago, and that was a Hit Bound dropout and it has crowned as my Lights Over Paris Hit Bound Hero Award back then. And I've also been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an extremely heavenly song. And the song itself is also in C major just like in some of their other hit songs. And that key signature really fits for them. With my opinion on this one, the production was super heavenly, Mark Hoppus's vocals were extremely heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 3 Songs of the year when it makes the countdown. Hopefully it'll do it soon.


Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense: After Fast Times dropped out of Hit Bound earlier this year, this song has now made it's debut on there. As far as the song goes, it's such another phenomenal song. Though definitely not as good as Fast Times, but it's still phenomenal. For my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, Sabrina's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Jvke - Golden Hour

29. Joji - Glimpse Of Us


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

28. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All)


3 - Decent:

27. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

26. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

25. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

24. Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

23. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go

22. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

21. AJR - World's Smallest Violin

20. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

19. Blackpink - Pink Venom

18. Lizzo - About Damn Time

17. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb

16. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

15. Panic! At The Disco - Don't Let The Light Go Out

14. All Time Low - Sleepwalking

13. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down

12. Tate McRae - Uh Oh

11. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

10. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

9. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

8. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

7. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer

6. Jax - Victoria's Secret

5. Doja Cat - Vegas

4. Halsey - So Good


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. Zedd/Maren Morris/Beauz - Make You Say

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 132/150 = 88% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Nicky Youre (3) Week Of July 23, 2022