Lizzo (2) Week Of October 29, 2022

So everything is starting to get even more spooky and scary because we are getting close to Halloween, so look out! And this is also the HalloWeekend countdown as well. As far as that goes, everything doesn't seem that scary to me. We do have a heavenly Top 5 this week, and of course I'm going to get to it later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money)

Tate McRae - Uh Oh

Blackpink - Pink Venom


Last Week's #1 Song: Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

The Countdown:

#30. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All) (#30)

#29. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#24)

#28. Charlieonafriday - Enough (DEBUT)

#27. Rosa Linn - Snap (#29)

#26. Beyonce - Cuff It (#28)

#25. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#18)

#24. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero (DEBUT)

#23. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down (RE-ENTRY)

#22. Post Malone - Wrapped Around Your Finger (#26)

#21. Halsey - So Good (#11)

#20. All Time Low - Sleepwalking (#27)

#19. Doja Cat - Vegas (#17)

#18. Jvke - Golden Hour (#22)

#17. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#21)

#16. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit (#20)

#15. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#9)

#14. Panic! At The Disco - Don't Let The Light Go Out (#13)

#13. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#7)

#12. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#15)

#11. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (#6)

#10. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#8)

#9. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#12)

#8. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#14)

#7. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#3)

#6. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby (#16)

#5. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#2)

#4. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#4)

#3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#10)

#2. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#5)

#1. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (#1) [2nd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ed Sheeran - Shivers (2 of 14 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby (+10) take the biggest jump back to the Top 10. This really deserves it! Hopefully this should come back to the Top 5 soon.

Halsey - So Good (-10) sure has been losing lots of airplay on the pop radio charts recently. And I'm sure that it's going to be out of here pretty soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Charlieonafriday - Enough: I've been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. And now he has made his first countdown appearance this week. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, his vocals were super amazing, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see how this one does on there. I'm sure hoping that this should do better on here than on the Alt-18.


Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero: The best countdown debut this week. So she has put out her new album a couple weeks ago, and this was one of the songs that was off it. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Taylor's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. And I'm sure this is going to end up becoming a hit because we know it's her. Hopefully this one does amazing on there.


Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down: I'm so pleased to see this song come back in there. I've actually expected it to happen, and now it's back! Hopefully this should do amazing on it's second run.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5, OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried: I actually don't want this song to drop, but as what I said it's probably not going to be at the top spot. But maybe it might stay in the Top 5 for a couple more weeks longer.

4. Jax - Victoria's Secret: Gosh, this song sure has been standing at this spot for a while. But again it's probably not going to be in the Top 3 though. But maybe it might start dropping sometime soon.

3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue): It debuted the Top 5 and into the Top 3 this week. I'm super duper pleased to see this song in there. This totally deserves it! But I'm not sure if it's actually going to be at the top spot, although I do know Sexy Chick and Without You with Usher have both hit #1 on there back then, so I'm sure hoping this should be his 3rd #1 song on there.

2. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant: It's almost at the top spot. And I'm sure it's going to end up being at the top spot because we all know it's him. Hopefully it'll be at the top spot very soon.

1. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready): Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. I'm so pleased that it's still in there, but I do know another song might take over it next week I'm sure, but let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Quinn XCII/Big Sean - Common

2. Rihanna - Lift Me Up (DEBUT)

3. Cheat Codes/Russell Dickerson - I Remember

4. Charli D'Amelio - If You Ask Me To (DEBUT)

5. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (DEBUT)

6. Avery Anna - Narcissist

7. Dove Cameron - Bad Idea (DEBUT)

8. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

9. Mazie - Dumb Dumb

10. Benson Boone - Before You (DEBUT)

11. Waterparks/Blackbear - Fuck About It

12. Havanna Winter - Heaven To Me

13. Becky Hill/David Guetta - Remember (DEBUT)

14. Black Eyed Peas/Annita/El Alfa - Simply The Best (DEBUT)

15. Kenzie - 100 Degrees

16. Rosa Linn/Duncan Laurence - WDIA (Would Do It Again)


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Rihanna - Lift Me Up: She has made her big return on there. And this is one of the songs that was actually taken from the new Black Panther: Wakanda Forever movie, which I've actually never seen before. But I'm gonna have to see it in theaters soon. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Rihanna's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Charli D'Amelio - If You Ask Me To: Wow, Dixie's sister is now starting to make music as well? Interesting! And she is also one of the biggest TikTok stars on there as well. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Charli's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and I really fell in love with the chorus. But I'm not sure if it's actually going to be on the countdown, but I'm sure hoping it does soon.


Meghan Trainor - Made You Look: So she has put out a new album recently and she has also made her return on there this week after about a couple years of hiatus. As for this new song, it's also an amazing song. For my opinion on this song, the production was so amazing, Meghan's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. I'm sure hoping that this should make the countdown soon.


Dove Cameron - Bad Idea: I really have no idea what's going on with this song, but my gosh this is also a garbage song. She really sounds a lot like Billie Eilish here which I really don't like. Seriously, her raspy whispering in it sounds just like her, even in the chorus she sounds like her. I seriously can't stand it! And the production here was so bad too. Although this wasn't as bad as Boyfriend, but this is still garbage. I'm sure hoping this does not debut the countdown soon.


Benson Boone - Before You: Not to be confused with Before You Go from Lewis Capaldi, which was one of the biggest hits back in 2020. And well speaking of that, it does sound like a Lewis Capaldi song, which was actually so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song. But definitely not as good as In The Stars, but it's still amazing. For my opinion, the production was super outstanding, Benson's vocals were so amazing, the lyrics were very nicely-written, and the chorus was super amazing. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Becky Hill/David Guetta - Remember: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. Now, the last time they collaborated was Crazy What Love Can Do, which Hits 1 should've picked up because it was a phenomenal song for me. As far as this new song goes, it's also a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Crazy What Love Can Do. As for my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Becky's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus and drop both sound super heavenly. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Black Eyed Peas/Annita/El Alfa - Simply The Best: Although it's simply not the best song that I've ever heard from them. But this is still a phenomenal song for me. But definitely not as good as Don't You Worry, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion on this song, the production was super amazing, the BEP members all sound so phenomenal, both Annita's and El Alfa's vocals in their contributions sound super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was super phenomenal and so fun. Let's see if it'll make the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Jvke - Golden Hour

29. Post Malone - Wrapped Around Your Finger


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

28. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All)


3 - Decent:

27. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

26. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

25. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

24. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me

23. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

22. AJR - World's Smallest Violin

21. Charlieonafriday - Enough

20. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

19. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb

18. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

17. Panic! At The Disco - Don't Let The Light Go Out

16. All Time Low - Sleepwalking

15. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down

14. Beyonce - Cuff It

13. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

12. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

11. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

10. Rosa Linn - Snap

9. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

8. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

7. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer

6. Jax - Victoria's Secret

5. Doja Cat - Vegas

4. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Halsey - So Good

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 134/150 = 89.3% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023