Lizzo (3) Week Of November 5, 2022

So the month of November is now here, and that means we're starting to get into the holiday spirit. And also, some FM stations are starting to play Christmas music. I'm really looking forward to see what new Christmas music we have this year. Hopefully it'll be a great year for it! Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so amazing. We do have some more interesting debuts this week and we also have an amazing Top 5 this week. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post like I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Panic! At The Disco - Don't Let The Light Go Out

Post Malone - Wrapped Around Your Finger [DTHNOBx2]

Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All)


Last Week's #1 Song: Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

The Countdown:

#30. Armani White - Billie Eilish (DEBUT)

#29. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (DEBUT)

#28. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down (#23)

#27. Halsey - So Good (#21)

#26. Charlieonafriday - Enough (#28)

#25. Rihanna - Lift Me Up (DEBUT)

#24. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#29)

#23. Rosa Linn - Snap (#27)

#22. Doja Cat - Vegas (#19)

#21. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#25)

#20. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb (#15)

#19. All Time Low - Sleepwalking (#20)

#18. Beyonce - Cuff It (#26)

#17. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero (#24)

#16. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#17)

#15. Jvke - Golden Hour (#18)

#14. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#13)

#13. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#7)

#12. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit (#16)

#11. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#12)

#10. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (#11)

#9. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#8)

#8. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#9)

#7. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#5)

#6. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#8)

#5. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby (#6)

#4. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#4)

#3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#3)

#2. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#2)

#1. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ed Sheeran - Shivers (3 of 14 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Beyonce - Cuff It (+8) take the biggest jump this week. It sure has been gaining lots of airplay recently. What a week for her!

Halsey - So Good and Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (-6) really has been losing lots of airplay recently and again I'm sure they're going to be out of here very soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Armani White - Billie Eilish: This is just a mediocre song. In fact, the song isn't even 2 minutes long, it's just over 1:30 which isn't very good. I feel like this is like one of the shortest songs ever on there. With my opinion on this one, the production was fine here, but the rapping doesn't sound good and I'm not really huge on the chorus. But the lyrics were still nicely-written I guess, so I'll still give credit to that. But this is mediocre overall. Let's see how this one does on there.


Meghan Trainor - Made You Look: She has made her return on there this week. And she has put out a new album recently. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so amazing, Meghan's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see how far this one should get on there.


Rihanna - Lift Me Up: The best countdown debut this week. And of course she also made her grand return on there after a long hiatus of making new music. And this is one of the songs that was actually taken from the new Black Panther: Wakanda Forever movie, which I've never seen before. But I'm gonna have to watch it in theaters soon. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely a phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Rihanna's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should become a hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby: I'm so pleased to see it come back to the Top 5. This really deserves it! And I'm really hoping that it should make the Top 3 very soon.

4. Jax - Victoria's Secret: Yeah I don't think this song is ever going to hit the Top 3 in there. But I'm sure this is probably going to start dropping sometime soon.

3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue): I'm super pleased that it's still in there, but again I don't think it's ever going to hit the top spot in there. But maybe it might hang around in there for a little while longer.

2. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant: I'm still waiting for this song to be at the top spot. But I'm sure that it's going to do it very soon.

1. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready): Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Gosh, how is this song doing so well on there? Although I'm sure another song might take over it soon, but let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Havanna Winter - Hollywood Forever (DEBUT)

2. P!nk - Never Gonna Not Dance Again (DEBUT)

3. Cheat Codes/Russell Dickerson - I Remember

4. Charli D'Amelio - If You Ask Me To

5. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (DEBUT)

6. Avery Anna - Narcissist

7. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

8. Avril Lavigne/YUNGBLUD - I'm A Mess (DEBUT)

9. Regard/Drop-G/A-Sho - No Love For You (DEBUT)

10. Selena Gomez - My Mind And Me (DEBUT)

11. Benson Boone - Before You

12. Quinn XCII/Big Sean - Common

13. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

14. Joji - Die For You (DEBUT)

15. Bailey Zimmerman - Rock And A Hard Place (DEBUT)

16. Becky Hill/David Guetta - Remember


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Havanna Winter - Hollywood Forever: She replaces herself once again on there. Wow, this is the second straight time that she actually replaced herself? I know we have this one when Heaven To Me dropped out of here, and then Heaven To Me made it's debut on there after Rain Rain Go Away dropped out. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Heaven To Me. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Havanna's vocals were so phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


P!nk - Never Gonna Not Dance Again: She has made her return on there after a few years off of making new music. As far as the song goes, it's such another amazing song. Though definitely not as good as Hustle, but it's still amazing. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, P!nk's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal and I actually fell in love with it. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. And this is actually the first track that was off his upcoming album, which was actually super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's such another heavenly EDM song. But definitely not as good as The Motto, but it's still heavenly. With my opinion on this song, the production was super phenomenal, Tate's vocals were so heavenly, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus and drop both sound super heavenly. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Avril Lavigne/YUNGBLUD - I'm A Mess: This is absolutely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Love It When You Hate Me or Bebe Rexha's song from 2018 with the same title, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Avril's vocals were super phenomenal, YUNGBLUD's vocals were also super phenomenal in his contribution, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. Here's to hoping that it should be on the countdown soon.


Regard/Drop-G/A-Sho - No Love For You: This is actually such an interesting collaboration. But I gotta say, this is just a decent song. It's basically Ride It part 4, and Ride It was a decent song for me from which you've remembered. And now, for my opinion on this one, the production here was actually nice, but again I'm not really huge on Regard's vocals and A-Sho actually sounds like a robot here which is weird. But the chorus was decent and I actually don't mind the lyrics here, because I think they're still very nicely-written. But this is decent overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Selena Gomez - My Mind And Me: This is actually from her documentary film, "A Year Without Rain" and the music video is for the song The Heart Wants What It Wants, which is a song that I actually hate in case you didn't know. But this is still a phenomenal song and this is actually way better than The Heart Wants What It Wants. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, Selena's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Joji - Die For You: Oh boy... here we go again with another new single from him. Although this song wasn't as bad as Glimpse Of Us, but this is still garbage. For my opinion, the production was so boring, Joji's vocals were awful, I'm not really huge on the lyrics, and my gosh the chorus was just garbage. But yeah, not a good song overall. I prefer The Weeknd's Die For You over this. I'm sure hoping this does not make the countdown.


Bailey Zimmerman - Rock And A Hard Place: I've been hearing this song a lot on The Highway. And I've also noticed that he has been one of the biggest country artists of this year. And I also didn't expect this song to be in there, but it has managed to do it. As far as the song goes, it's also an amazing song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so amazing, Bailey's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Jvke - Golden Hour


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

29. Armani White - Billie Eilish


3 - Decent:

28. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

27. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

26. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

25. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me

24. Lizzo - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

23. AJR - World's Smallest Violin

22. Charlieonafriday - Enough

21. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

20. Marshmello/Khalid - Numb

19. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

18. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

17. All Time Low - Sleepwalking

16. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down

15. Beyonce - Cuff It

14. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

13. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

12. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

11. Rihanna - Lift Me Up

10. Rosa Linn - Snap

9. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

8. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

7. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer

6. Jax - Victoria's Secret

5. Doja Cat - Vegas

4. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Halsey - So Good

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 139/150 = 92.6% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023