AT40: Taylor Swift (2) Week Of January 14, 2023

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks super interesting. We do have some more interesting debuts and we also have an interesting Top 5 this week. But I'm gonna get to all of those later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All)

Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant


Last Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

The Countdown:

#40. P!nk - Never Not Gonna Dance Again (DEBUT)

#39. Jack Harlow - First Class (#38)

#38. Elton John/Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer (#33)

#37. Joji - Die For You (#39)

#36. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby (#37)

#35. Gayle/Blackbear - FMK (#35)

#34. Harry Styles - Late Night Talking (#30)

#33. Black Eyed Peas/Annita/El Alfa - Simply The Best (#34)

#32. Armani White - Billie Eilish (#29)

#31. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down (#32)

#30. Charlieonafriday - Enough (#31)

#29. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#27)

#28. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (DEBUT)

#27. Morgan Wallen - Wasted On You (#13)

#26. Rihanna - Lift Me Up (#17)

#25. Tate McRae - Uh Oh (#25)

#24. Sia - Unstoppable (#16)

#23. Lizzo - About Damn Time (#24)

#22. Chris Brown - Under The Influence (#28)

#21. Selena Gomez - My Mind And Me (#22)

#20. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You (#18)

#19. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#26)

#18. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#23)

#17. Rosa Linn - Snap (#21)

#16. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#20)

#15. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#14)

#14. Jvke - Golden Hour (#19)

#13. Beyonce - Cuff It (#15)

#12. Doja Cat - Vegas (#7)

#11. Harry Styles - As It Was (#10)

#10. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#11)

#9. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#8)

#8. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit (#6)

#7. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#9)

#6. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (#12)

#5. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#4)

#4. The Weeknd - Die For You (#5)

#3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#3)

#2. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#2)

#1. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero (#1) [2nd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Adele - Easy On Me (6 of 8 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


AJR - World's Smallest Violin (+7) took the biggest jump as it went to the Top 20 this week. I'm so pleased to see it do it.

I did not expect Morgan Wallen - Wasted On You (-14) to take the biggest drop, but I do know it has been losing some airplay so I'm sure this is going to be out of here soon.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


P!nk - Never Gonna Not Dance Again: The best debut this week. She has made her return on there after a few years off of making new music. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song. But definitely not as good as Hustle, but it's still amazing. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, P!nk's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal and I actually fell in love with it. Let's see how this one does on there.


Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin': So he has put out a new album last month and this was one of the songs that was off of the album. As far as the song goes, it's also another amazing song. With my opinion, Metro Boomin's production was so amazing, Abel's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super interesting, the chorus was so phenomenal, and 21 Savage's rapping in his verse was so amazing. Let's see how far this one should get on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl: I'm sure that this song is definitely going to be leaving the Top 5 next week. But it still had an amazing run in there.

4. The Weeknd - Die For You: I'm pleased to see this song move up. And I'm sure hoping that it should make the Top 3 within the next week or so.

3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue): I'm still waiting for this song to move up and get to the top spot. But I'm sure hoping that it should do it next week.

2. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy: I do have a feeling that this song might drop out of the Top 3 within the next week or so. But again it still had a nice time in there.

1. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero: Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. I'm so pleased to see this song still in there. And I'm sure that this song is going to stay in there for a few more weeks longer. Let's see how long it'll be in there even more.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Jvke - Golden Hour


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You

18. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

17. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

16. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me Too

15. AJR - World's Smallest Violin

14. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

13. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

12. Beyonce - Cuff It

11. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

10. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

9. The Weeknd - Die For You

8. Rosa Linn - Snap

7. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

6. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

5. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof

4. Harry Styles - As It Was

3. Jax - Victoria's Secret

2. Doja Cat - Vegas


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023