My Top 10 Songs Of 2022

As what I said, we have a lot of amazing songs this year. It has also been an amazing year overall even though the pandemic is still around. But it was actually a lot better than the last 2 years. There were also some more new amazing video games that were released this year including the all new Wii Sports edition called Nintendo Switch Sports, which was released on April 29 on the Nintendo Switch, and that was actually one of my favorite video games from this year. But again we're not going to talk about it, because in this post, I'm going to be counting down my top 10 songs of the year and explain why those songs were on there. We know it's going to be every song that made Hits 1. Some of them actually did poorly on the countdown this year, but some of them did amazing on there. We won't go through my honorable mentions like we always do, because there's actually a lot of amazing songs this year. So now, let's get to my top 10 songs of the year. But before we do that, here are my top 10 songs of last year:


10. Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey - Forget Me Too

9. Sara Kays - Remember That Night

8. Ava Max - My Head And My Heart

7. Glass Animals - Heat Waves

6. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes

5. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday

4. AJR - Way Less Sad

3. Elton John/Dus Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart

2. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame

1. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe


Now, here are my Top 10 Songs Of 2022:


10. Avril Lavigne/Blackbear - Love It When You Hate Me - This was actually her first appearance on there, which was so amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a heavenly song and it's actually a step up from Bite Me. With my opinion, the production was super phenomenal, Avril's vocals were so heavenly, the lyrics were super duper nicely-written, the chorus was super heavenly, and Blackbear's vocals in his verse were absolutely phenomenal. So yeah, this really deserves to be in there. It's such a heavenly song overall.


9. Lauv - All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love) - He has finally made his return on this list after 3 years, which I actually expected to happen because I know he has been such a very talented singer. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was super phenomenal, Lauv's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was super heavenly. But yeah, overall it's such a heavenly song for me to listen to and it really deserves to be on this list.


8. Alesso/Katy Perry - When I'm Gone - This has got to be the best song that I've ever heard from him and this is also his first appearance on this list which was actually pretty amazing. It's definitely a huge step up from Midnight and all of his other songs. As for my opinion, the production was so heavenly, Katy's vocals were super heavenly, I'm definitely a humongous fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super heavenly and I fell in love with it. But yeah, overall it's such a heavenly EDM song and it totally deserves to be in there.


7. Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti - This is also his return on this list, which was pretty amazing because the last time he was on this list was 4 years ago when Perfect was there. But I gotta say, this is actually my new favorite song from him and Perfect has now been my second favorite. It's such another heavenly song. With my opinion, the production was so heavenly, Ed's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were absolutely heavenly, and the chorus was super heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such another heavenly song and it really has managed to be on this list.


6. Halsey - So Good - This has got to be the best song that I've ever heard from her. It's definitely way better than all of her other songs. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a pretty heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was pretty heavenly, Halsey's vocals were pretty heavenly, the lyrics were pretty heavenly, the chorus was pretty heavenly, everything here was pretty heavenly. But yeah, overall it's a pretty heavenly song and it totally deserves to make it on there.


5. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried - I've been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. And this was also their first appearance on there, which was so amazing. This has got to be the best song that I've ever heard from them. It's definitely a step up from all of their other songs. With my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly, Ryan's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were so heavenly, the chorus was super heavenly. But yeah, this is such another heavenly song overall and it really deserves to be on this list.


4. Zedd/Maren Morris/Beauz - Make You Say - Finally after me hating The Middle when it became a huge hit back in 2018, they finally have a song that has managed to be on this list. As far as this song goes, it's definitely a super heavenly EDM song and it's definitely way better than The Middle and all of his other songs. With my opinion on this song, the production was super heavenly, Maren's vocals were so much better and they're pretty heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, the chorus was super heavenly, and the drop was extremely heavenly. But yeah, overall it's a super heavenly EDM song and it totally deserves to be on there.


3. Tiesto/Ava Max - The Motto - This was also his first appearance on there. Gosh, how many artists were they that has made their debut on there this year? As far as the song goes, it's definitely another super heavenly EDM song and this has got to be the best song that I've ever heard from him because I know he collaborated with a super talented singer. And it's definitely a huge step up from all of his other songs. With my opinion, the production was super heavenly, Ava's vocals were pretty heavenly, I'm definitely a humongous fan of the lyrics, the chorus was extremely heavenly, and the drop was extremely heavenly. But yeah, overall it's such another super heavenly song and it totally deserves to be on there.


2. K. Flay - It's Been So Long - Yeah I've told you that it was going to be in there a couple weeks ago. Now, before this song was there, I've been hearing a lot of her other songs on Alt Nation and I thought they were so heavenly. And now, for this new song, it's definitely an extremely heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was super heavenly, her vocals were extremely heavenly, the lyrics were extremely heavenly, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. But yeah, overall it's extremely heavenly and it totally deserves to be on this list.


1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) - This is it. My #1 song of 2022. And the song also samples Eiffel 65's hit single Blue (Da Ba Dee), which was definitely the best thing and it's also one of the reasons why it's my top song of the year. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an extremely heavenly EDM song and this has got to be the best song that I've ever heard from him and the best EDM song that I've ever heard this year. It's definitely a step up from all of his other songs. With my opinion, the production was extremely heavenly, Bebe's vocals were extremely heavenly, the lyrics were extremely heavenly, the chorus was extremely heavenly, the drop was extremely heavenly, everything on this song was extremely heavenly. But yeah, this is such an extremely heavenly song and it really deserves to be my top song of this year.


And there you have it, these were my top 10 songs of the year. I really hope you enjoyed reading this post. Don't forget, we have the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post coming out soon. So look forward to that. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my top 10 songs of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023