Taylor Swift (6) Week Of December 24, 2022

So Christmas is coming up very soon! I'm really looking forward to see what Santa gave me this year. Hopefully it'll be some more amazing presents and maybe some more sweet stuff in my stocking. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks super amazing. There has been lots of great stuff that happened on there this week. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Rihanna - Lift Me Up

Gayle/Blackbear - FMK


Last Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

The Countdown:

#30. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (DEBUT)

#29. K. Flay - It's Been So Long (#30)

#28. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (DEBUT)

#27. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#25)

#26. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#29)

#25. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All) (#28)

#24. Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc. (#24)

#23. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down (#26)

#22. Rosa Linn - Snap (#22)

#21. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#23)

#20. Selena Gomez - My Mind And Me (#20)

#19. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#19)

#18. Avril Lavigne/YUNGBLUD - I'm A Mess (#18)

#17. Charlieonafriday - Enough (#21)

#16. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#16)

#15. Beyonce - Cuff It (#17)

#14. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#14)

#13. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#11)

#12. Nicky Youre - Eyes On You (#12)

#11. Tate McRae - Uh Oh (#15)

#10. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#8)

#9. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (#7)

#8. Jvke - Golden Hour (#10)

#7. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby (#5)

#6. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#6)

#5. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#3)

#4. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (34)

#3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#9)

#2. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#2)

#1. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero (#1) [6th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ed Sheeran - Shivers (10 of 14 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm super pleased to see David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (+6) take the biggest jump and come back to the Top 3 this week. This really deserves to do it!

We have 6 songs that were tied for a short biggest drop this week which was crazy. And those 6 were Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right, Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze, AJR - World's Smallest Violin, Meghan Trainor - Made You Look, Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby and Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (-2), and those were all great songs so I'm fine with it.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin': So he has put out a new album a couple weeks ago and this was one of the songs that was off of it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, Metro Boomin's production was so amazing, Abel's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super interesting, the chorus was so phenomenal, and 21 Savage's rapping in his verse was so amazing. Let's see how far this one should get on there.


SZA - Nobody Gets Me: The best countdown debut this week. We finally have this song making it's debut on there after Shirt failed to do it. This is absolutely another amazing song. But definitely not as good as Shirt, but it's still amazing. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, SZA's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Hopefully this should do well on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy: I actually expected it to be out of the Top 3 this week and I know this was one of the songs that took a short biggest drop this week. And I'm sure this is going to be out of the Top 5 next week.

4. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me: Gosh, how is this song still standing at this spot? I sure would like to see it in the Top 3, but hopefully next week it'll be in there.

3. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue): Thanks to it's biggest jump this week, it has made it's return in the Top 3 this week which of course I'm super pleased to see. And I'd sure would like to see this stay in there for a little bit longer.

2. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin': I'm fine with this song still standing at this spot, but yeah I don't think it's ever going to be at the top spot because of what's going on in there.

1. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero: Holding the top spot for the 6th week in a row. Gosh, this song sure has been doing so phenomenal on there. And now this song is at the halfway point from tying Shake It Off's record. But that's not the all-time record anymore. The record is 14 weeks by Shivers. But I'm sure hoping that it should do it.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Joji - Die For You

2. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

3. Kate Peytavin - Ever Fallen

4. Ava Max - Weapons

5. Lizzo - Special

6. Loud Luxury/Kiddo - These Nights

7. Alec Benjamin - Paper Crown

8. Lewis Capaldi - Pointless

9. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism

10. Renee Rapp - Too Well

11. Martin Garrix/Jvke - Hero

12. Lila Drew - Used To

13. SZA - Kill Bill (DEBUT)

14. Regard/Drop-G/A-Sho - No Love For You

15. Jordi - Hate You

16. Nicki Minaj/Maluma/Myriam Fares - Tukoh Taka


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


SZA - Kill Bill: We've picked up a new single from her after Nobody Gets Me debuted the countdown this week. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Nobody Gets Me. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, SZA's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. And I'm sure this is going to debut the countdown when Nobody Gets Me leaves. Let's see if it'll happen soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc.

29. Jvke - Golden Hour


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

28. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All)


3 - Decent:

27. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

26. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

25. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me

24. AJR - World's Smallest  Violin

23. Charlieonafriday - Enough

22. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

21. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

20. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

19. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

18. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

17. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down

16. Tate McRae - Uh Oh

15. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

14. Beyonce - Cuff It

13. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

12. Selena Gomez - My Mind And Me

11. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

10. Rosa Linn - Snap

9. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

8. Avril Lavigne/YUNGBLUD - I'm A Mess

7. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

6. Nicky Youre - Eyes On You

5. Jax - Victoria's Secret

4. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. K. Flay - It's Been So Long

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 136/150 = 90.6% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023