Taylor Swift (7) Week Of December 31, 2022

So this is the last countdown of 2022. It sure has been quite another amazing year for music on there. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it still looks so interesting. There has been lots of more great stuff that happened on there. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week since it's the last countdown of the year. So, let's get right into the countdown.


Last Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

The Countdown:

#30. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#28)

#29. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#26)

#28. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (#30)

#27. K. Flay - It's Been So Long (#29)

#26. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All) (#25)

#25. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right (#27)

#24. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down (#23)

#23. Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc. (#24)

#22. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#19)

#21. Selena Gomez - My Mind And Me (#20)

#20. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant (#16)

#19. Beyonce - Cuff It (#15)

#18. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (#14)

#17. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#21)

#16. Rosa Linn - Snap (#22)

#15. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#13)

#14. Avril Lavigne/YUNGBLUD - I'm A Mess (#18)

#13. Nicky Youre - Eyes On You (#12)

#12. Tate McRae - Uh Oh (#11)

#11. AJR - World's Smallest Violin (#10)

#10. Charlieonafriday - Enough (#17)

#9. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (#9)

#8. Jvke - Golden Hour (#8)

#7. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby (#7)

#6. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#6)

#5. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#5)

#4. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin' (#2)

#3. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#4)

#2. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#3)

#1. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero (#1) [7th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ed Sheeran - Shivers (11 of 14 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm super glad to see Charlieonafriday - Enough (+7) take the biggest jump into the Top 10 this week. What a way to end the year!

Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant, Beyonce - Cuff It and OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried (-4) were all tied for the biggest drop this week since they've been losing some airplay on the pop radio charts recently. And I'm sure they're definitely going to be out of here very soon.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy: I actually thought that it was going to be out of the Top 5 this week, but luckily it didn't. But I'm sure that next week it'll definitely be out of here.

4. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin': I'm fine with this song dropping out of the Top 3, but maybe it might stay in the Top 5 for a few more weeks longer than be on it's way out of here. Let's see how long it will last for it.

3. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me: I'm so pleased to see this song in the Top 3. This totally deserves to be in there. And I'm sure hoping that it should go to the  top spot soon.

2. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue): I'm super pleased to see this song at the spot. And now it's almost at the top spot, but again I don't think it's ever going to happen on there. But maybe it'll remain at this spot for a little bit longer.

1. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero: Holding the top spot for the 7th week in a row. And now this song is halfway from tying Shivers's record for the most weeks spent at the top spot. And I'm sure that it's going to do it mainly because it's her. Let's see if it'll do it.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Nicki Minaj/Maluma/Myriam Fares - Tukoh Taka

2. Lewis Capaldi - Pointless

3. Jordi - Hate You

4. Ava Max - Weapons

5. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism

6. Kate Peytavin - Ever Fallen

7. Martin Garrix/Jvke - Hero

8. Alec Benjamin - Paper Crown

9. Regard/Drop-G/A-Sho - No Love For You

10. SZA - Kill Bill

11. Renee Rapp - Too Well

12. Joji - Die For You

13. Lizzo - Special

14. Loud Luxury/Kiddo - These Nights

15. Lila Drew - Used To

16. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc.

29. Jvke - Golden Hour


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

28. Omar Apollo - Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All)


3 - Decent:

27. Lil Nas X - Star Walkin'

26. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

25. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me

24. AJR - World's Smallest Violin

23. Charlieonafriday - Enough

22. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

21. Harry Styles - Music For A Sushi Restaurant

20. Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left And Right

19. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

18. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

17. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down

16. Tate McRae - Uh Oh

15. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

14. Beyonce - Cuff It

13. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

12. Selena Gomez - My Mind And Me

11. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

10. Rosa Linn - Snap

9. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

8. Avril Lavigne/YUNGBLUD - I'm A Mess

7. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

6. Nicky Youre - Eyes On You

5. Jax - Victoria's Secret

4. Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

TIE: 1. K. Flay - It's Been So Long

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 136/150 = 90.6% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023