AT40: Miley Cyrus (3) Week Of March 18, 2023

I hope everyone had an amazing St. Patrick's Day on Friday. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so interesting. Though we did pick up another old song on there, but that's still okay. But I'm gonna get to it later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Lizzo - About Damn Time


Last Week's #1 Song: Miley Cyrus - Flowers

The Countdown:

#40. Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (#36)

#39. Doja Cat - Vegas (#34)

#38. Renee Rapp - Too Well (#39)

#37. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me (#29)

#36. Lil Uzi Vert - Just Wanna Rock (#33)

#35. Harry Styles - As It Was (#31)

#34. Miguel - Sure Thing (DEBUT)

#33. Steve Lacy - Bad Habit (#27)

#32. PinkPantheress - Boy's A Liar (#37)

#31. Mimi Webb - Red Flags (#32)

#30. Jax - Victoria's Secret (#25)

#29. Tyga/Jhene Aiko/Pop Smoke - Sunshine (#28)

#28. Niall Horan - Heaven (#35)

#27. Lonnie - One Night Stand (#30)

#26. Jvke - Golden Hour (#14)

#25. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (#40)

#24. Sam Smith/Calvin Harris/Jessie Reyez - I'm Not Here To Make Friends (#26)

#23. Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) (#21)

#22. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#24)

#21. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl (#19)

#20. The Kid Laroi - Love Again (#23)

#19. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (#20)

#18. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#18)

#17. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#17)

#16. Coi Leray - Players (#22)

#15. Lizzo/SZA - Special (#16)

#14. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (#15)

#13. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (#7)

#12. Chris Brown - Under The Influence (#13)

#11. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero (#10)

#10. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down (#11)

#9. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism (#12)

#8. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#9)

#7. Beyonce - Cuff It (#8)

#6. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue) (#6)

#5. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy (#4)

#4. SZA - Kill Bill (#5)

#3. The Weeknd - Die For You (#3)

#2. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (#2)

#1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Gayle - ABCDEFU (1 of 2 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm super pleased about Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (+15) taking the biggest jump this week. This totally deserves it! And I'm really hoping that it should go to the Top 20 soon.

I'm also super pleased about Jvke - Golden Hour (-12) taking the biggest drop this week. This totally deserves to do it as well! And I'm sure hoping that it should be out of here soon.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Miguel - Sure Thing: How on earth did they pick up this song? It was actually released in 2010, which means this song was way too old to be on there. Has it been going viral on TikTok or something? Maybe that might be the reason why they picked this up. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Miguel's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see how far this one gets on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy: I have a feeling that this song is going to be leaving the Top 5 very soon. I know it has been in there for a long time, but it still had a phenomenal run in there.

4. SZA - Kill Bill: I'm so pleased to see this song move up. And I'm sure hoping that it should go to the Top 3 within the next week or so.

3. The Weeknd - Die For You: Well thank goodness it's still in the Top 3. But I'm sure this might be it's last week in there and then it'll be out of the Top 3 pretty soon.

2. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin': I bet this song has been waiting to get to the top spot while it's still standing at this spot. But like what I said, I think it's never going to hit the top spot on there because of what's going on in there.

1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Gosh, this song sure has been getting more and more popular recently and I'm so pleased that it's still in there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

20. The Kid Laroi - Love Again


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

19. Chris Brown - Under The Influence

18. Coi Leray - Players

17. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

16. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

15. Rema/Selena Gomez - Calm Down

14. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

13. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism

12. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

11. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

10. Beyonce - Cuff It

9. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

8. Sam Smith/Kim Petras - Unholy

7. Lizzo/SZA - Special

6. The Weeknd - Die For You

5. SZA - Kill Bill

4. Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

3. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

2. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)


Total Score: 99/100 = 99% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023