Miley Cyrus (3) Week Of February 25, 2023

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks super amazing. We do have another debut that was going to be in my top songs of the year which was always an amazing thing to see. And we also have another interesting Top 5 this week as well. But I'm gonna get to it later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Nicky Youre - Eyes On You

Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc.

Avril Lavigne/YUNGBLUD - I'm A Mess


Last Week's #1 Song: Miley Cyrus - Flowers

The Countdown:

#30. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar (#30)

#29. Renee Rapp - Too Well (#29)

#28. Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants (DEBUT)

#27. Gracie Abrams - Where Do We Go Now (#27)

#26. Tyla - Been Thinking (#28)

#25. Stephen Sanchez - Evangeline (#23)

#24. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (DEBUT)

#23. Niall Horan - Heaven (DEBUT)

#22. Coi Leray - Players (#24)

#21. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#25)

#20. Mimi Webb - Red Flags (#22)

#19. The Kid Laroi - Love Again (#21)

#18. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism (#20)

#17. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side (#14)

#16. Sam Smith/Calvin Harris/Jessie Reyez - I'm Not Here To Make Friends (#17)

#15. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You (#19)

#14. Lizzo/SZA - Special (#26)

#13. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (#12)

#12. Jvke - Golden Hour (#10)

#11. Tate McRae - Uh Oh (#4)

#10. SZA - Kill Bill (#6)

#9. Ava Max - Weapons (#7)

#8. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (#8)

#7. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (#9)

#6. Charlieonafriday - Enough (#3)

#5. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#15)

#4. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#13)

#3. Tieso/Tate McRae - 10:35 (#11)

#2. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#2)

#1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti (2 of 5 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased that Lizzo/SZA - Special (+12) has managed to take the biggest jump this week. This really deserves it! Now, hopefully this should go to the Top 10 very soon.

I'm not too thrilled to see Tate McRae - Uh Oh (-7) take the biggest drop all the way out of the Top 10 from the Top 5. But I do know it has been losing some airplay recently so I'm sure it's going to be out of here soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants: This is absolutely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as I'm Good (Blue), but it's still phenomenal. This is actually a bit different from every other song from her, but I actually love that style from her. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Bebe's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should do well on there.


Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery: The best countdown debut this week. This is definitely the best song that I've ever heard from her and it's definitely a huge step up from all of her other songs. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly, Latto's rapping in the verses was super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and Lu Kala's vocals in the chorus were extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 10 Songs of the year. Hopefully this should become a hit on there.


Niall Horan - Heaven: He has finally made his return on there this week. And I believe the last time he was on there was 3 years ago when he collaborated with Ashe on the remix of her hit song Moral Of The Story, and that was a song that I've enjoyed back then. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Niall's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Hopefully this should do well on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense: This is her first ever Top 5 appearance on there this week. I'm so pleased to see this song in there. And I'm sure hoping that it should go to the Top 3 soon.

4. SZA - Nobody Gets Me: This is also her first ever appearance in the Top 5 this week, and I was also pleased to see this song do it. And I'm sure hoping that it should go to the Top 3 very soon, but I'm not sure if it'll actually happen though. But hopefully it does.

3. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35: It has also debuted the Top 5 this week and into the Top 3. I'm so pleased to see this song in there, but I don't think it's ever going to hit the top spot on there. But let's see if it does soon.

2. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze: Gosh, what is going on with this song still standing at this spot? But maybe it might not hit the top spot because of what's going on in there currently. Well even though she's a super popular artist, not every song by them has to be at the top spot.

1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so pleased that it's still in there. And yes I'm sure this song is going to stay in there for a while. Let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Patrick Martin - Dandelion Eyes

2. Big Boss Vette - Pretty Girls Walk

3. Role Model - A Little More Time

4. Mae Stephens - If We Ever Broke Up

5. 24kgoldn - Bite (DEBUT)

6. Nessa Barrett - Bang Bang

7. Nicky Youre - Shut Me Up (DEBUT)

8. Halsey - Die 4 Me (DEBUT)

9. Linkin Park - Lost

10. Jonas Brothers - Wings (DEBUT)

11. Morgan Wallen - Last Night

12. Jordi - Hate You

13. Charlieonafriday - That's What I Get

14. beabadoobee - Glue Song (DEBUT)

15. Jvke - This Is What Heartbreak Feels Like

16. Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her

17. Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work (DEBUT)


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


24kgoldn - Bite: This is just another decent song. There isn't really anything interesting to say about this song. Although this song is actually way better than Mistakes which got dropped out of Hit Bound last year, but this is still decent. Though I could say that Goldn's vocals were actually solid here, but the production is what I'm not really huge on. That's my main issue about the song. Though the chorus actually sounds decent and I think the lyrics were still very nicely-written. But yeah, decent song overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Nicky Youre - Shut Me Up: After Eyes On You left the countdown this week, we've now picked up a new single from him. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Eyes On You, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Nicky's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written and so interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Halsey - Die 4 Me: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. Although I actually remember the one with her, Post Malone and Future from Hollywood's Bleeding, but this is actually her full version of the song. And you know, I actually prefer this version over Post Malone's 100% because you know he was a terrible artist and she isn't. To me, she's absolutely a super talented singer. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Halsey's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was super heavenly. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Jonas Brothers - Wings: So they recently put out a new album which is going to be released soon, and of course I'm really looking forward to see what it looks like. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, both Nick and Joe's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


beabadoobee - Glue Song: One question: Does anybody remember her? She was collaborated with Powfu on the song Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head), which is a song that I really hate back then and that song actually ended up in my Bottom 10 Songs of 2020 from which you've remembered. And now, she's back. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually way better than Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head). With my opinion on this song, the production was super amazing, Bea's vocals were so phenomenal and so much better than when it's pitched to sound like a toddler and looped for an entire song, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work: So she has put out her new album Good Riddance this past week, which was actually so amazing because I actually listened to the whole album and it is phenomenal. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Where Do We Go Now, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Gracie's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if this should make the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Jvke - Golden Hour


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. Stephen Sanchez - Evangeline

28. The Kid Laroi - Love Again


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

27. Charlieonafriday - Enough

26. Coi Leray - Players

25. Niall Horan - Heaven

24. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

23. Sam Smith/Calvin Harris/Jessie Reyez - I'm Not Here To Make Friends

22. Tyla - Been Thinking

21. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

20. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

19. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism

18. Tate McRae - Uh Oh

17. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

16. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

15. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God

14. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

13. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar

12. Lizzo/SZA - Special

11. Renee Rapp - Too Well

10. Gracie Abrams - Where Do We Go Now

9. SZA - Kill Bill

8. Ava Max - Weapons

7. Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants

6. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side

5. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

4. Mimi Webb - Red Flags

3. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You

TIE: 1. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery


Total Score: 143/150 = 95.3% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023