Miley Cyrus (6) Week Of March 18, 2023

Once again I really hope everyone had an amazing St. Patrick's Day on Friday. I sure did had an amazing and lucky one. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so amazing. We do have yet another amazing Top 5 this week, and that of course I'll get to it later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Sam Smith/Calvin Harris/Jessie Reyez - I'm Not Here To Make Friends

Tyla - Been Thinking


Last Week's #1 Song: Miley Cyrus - Flowers

The Countdown:

#30. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (DEBUT)

#29. Jvke - This Is What Heartbreak Feels Like (#30)

#28. Miley Cyrus - River (DEBUT)

#27. Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work (#28)

#26. Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants (#29)

#25. Jax - Cinderella Snapped (#26)

#24. Coi Leray - Players (#19)

#23. Jonas Brothers - Wings (#22)

#22. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar (#21)

#21. The Kid Laroi - Love Again (#24)

#20. Halsey - Die 4 Me (#25)

#19. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#17)

#18. Ava Max - Weapons (#16)

#17. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side (#15)

#16. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look (#11)

#15. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (#23)

#14. Mimi Webb - Red Flags (#18)

#13. Charlieonafriday - Enough (#9)

#12. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism (#14)

#11. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You (#13)

#10. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (#10)

#9. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#4)

#8. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#5)

#7. Niall Horan - Heaven (#20)

#6. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (#7)

#5. Lizzo/SZA - Special (#6)

#4. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#3)

#3. SZA - Kill Bill (#9)

#2. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (#2)

#1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers (#1) [6th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti (5th and final week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm super glad to see Niall Horan - Heaven (+13) take the biggest jump to the Top 10 this week. What a big week for him! And I'm sure hoping that it should go to the Top 5 soon.

Coi Leray - Players, Meghan Trainor - Made You Look and SZA - Nobody Gets Me (-5) were all tied for a short biggest drop this week, of course I'm not really that thrilled to see them do it, but I'm sure they might be out of here soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Meghan Trainor - Mother: This song has now made it's debut on there since Made You Look is about to be on it's way out. As far as this new song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. But definitely not as good as Made You Look, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Meghan's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were actually so interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see how far this one goes on there.


Miley Cyrus - River: The best countdown debut this week. Since Flowers is doing super phenomenal on there, this song has now made it's debut on there. As far as the song goes, it's also a phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Flowers, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Miley's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should do well on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Lizzo/SZA - Special: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I'm so pleased to see it in there. And I'm sure hoping that it should go to the Top 3 soon.

4. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze: No, this does not deserve to leave the Top 3! But I'm sure it might leave the Top 5 though. But I'm sure hoping it doesn't.

3. SZA - Kill Bill: It also debuted the Top 5 this week and she actually replaced herself on there. I'm so pleased to see it in there, but I don't think it's ever going to hit the top spot. But let's see what happens next.

2. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35: I'm sure this song has been waiting for weeks to get to the top spot. But again I think it's never going to hit the top spot on there. But I'm sure it might spend a couple more weeks in there and then be out of here.

1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers: Holding the top spot for the 6th week in a row. Gosh, this song sure has been doing super phenomenal on there. I'm sure this song should end up as her biggest hit in her career because of how well it's doing in there and every other pop radio stations. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. beabadoobee - Glue Song

2. Tori Kelly - Missin U (DEBUT)

3. Benson Boone - Sugar Sweet

4. Taylor Swift - All Of The Girls You Loved Before (DEBUT)

5. Halsey - Bells In Santa Fe (DEBUT)

6. Big Boss Vette - Pretty Girls Walk

7. All Time Low - Calm Down (DEBUT)

8. Lewis Capaldi - How I'm Feeling Now (DEBUT)

9. Mimi Webb - Freezing

10. Jessie Murph - Where Do You Go

11. Jvke - This Is What Losing Someone Feels Like (DEBUT)

12. Nicki Minaj - Red Ruby Da Sleeze (DEBUT)

13. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings

14. Nicky Youre - Found

15. Sabrina Carpenter - Feather (DEBUT)

16. Patrick Martin - Dandelion Eyes


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Tori Kelly - Missin U: Does anybody remember her? She had a few songs on there back in 2015 that I actually enjoyed back then. And of course the last time I've actually heard from her was back in late 2017 and 2018 on The Highway when she collaborated with Chris Lane on Take Back Home Girl, which is another song that I really enjoyed back then. And now, she's back. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely a phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Tori's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Taylor Swift - All Of The Girls You Loved Before: So she has put out an unreleased track from her album Lover which I think is so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Lavender Haze. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Taylor's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown very soon. I'm sure it's going to be in there within the next week or so.


Halsey - Bells In Santa Fe: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. And this was actually off of the 2021 album If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power. And the reason why they picked this up is because it was actually taken from another Netflix series, which I've actually never seen before. But this is definitely another heavenly song and it's actually a little bit of a step up from Die 4 Me. With my opinion on this song, the production was super phenomenal, Halsey's vocals were pretty heavenly, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super heavenly. Here's to hoping that it should be on the countdown soon.


All Time Low - Calm Down: So they recently have put out a new album, which I've actually never listened to yet. But I'm gonna have to listen to it sometime. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from Rema & Selena Gomez's song of the same title. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Alex's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Lewis Capaldi - How I'm Feeling Now: We've now picked up a new single from him after Pointless dropped out of here a couple months ago. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song and it's actually a step up from Pointless. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Lewis's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were very interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Jvke - This Is What Losing Someone Feels Like: Are you kidding me? Why would he keep making the 'This Is What _____ Feels Like" titles? This was actually the third time that he's done it. And of course this song is also garbage and maybe a little worse than This Is What Heartbreak Feels Like. For my opinion, the production was so horrible, Jvke's vocals were so awful, the lyrics were a huge mess, and my gosh that chorus was absolutely terrible. Hopefully this doesn't go on to the countdown.


Nicki Minaj - Red Ruby Da Sleeze: This is absolutely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Super Freaky Girl though, but this is actually a step up from Tukoh Taka. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Nicki's vocals were so phenomenal especially in her rapping, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Hopefully this should make the countdown soon.


Sabrina Carpenter - Feather: Since Nonsense hit the Top 5 on the countdown, we now have this song making it's debut on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Nonsense. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Sabrina's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Jvke - This Is What Heartbreak Feels Like


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. The Kid Laroi - Love Again


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

28. Charlieonafriday - Enough

27. Coi Leray - Players

26. Niall Horan - Heaven

25. Jonas Brothers - Wings

24. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

23. Meghan Trainor - Mother

22. Jax - Cinderella Snapped

21. Meghan Trainor - Made You Look

20. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

19. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism

18. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

17. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

16. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God

15. Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work

14. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

13. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar

12. Lizzo/SZA - Special

11. Miley Cyrus - River

10. SZA - Kill Bill

9. Ava Max - Weapons

8. Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants

7. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side

6. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

5. Halsey - Die 4 Me

4. Mimi Webb - Red Flags

3. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You

TIE: 1. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery


Total Score: 145/150 = 96.6% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Nicky Youre (3) Week Of July 23, 2022