Fall Out Boy (1) Week Of May 20, 2023

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks super amazing. We do have yet another brand new #1 song on there which I'll get to later, and one of our debuts this week was going to be in my top songs of the year. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

SZA - Kill Bill

Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze


Last Week's #1 Song: Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery

The Countdown:

#30. David Kushner - Daylight (DEBUT)

#29. Kim Petras/Nicki Minaj - Alone (DEBUT)

#28. SZA - Snooze (#27)

#27. ILLENIUM/Travis Barker/Avril Lavigne - Eyes Wide Shut (#28)

#26. Toosii - Favorite Song (#29)

#25. Harry Styles - Satellite (#22)

#24. Miguel - Sure Thing (#25)

#23. Luke Combs - Fast Car (#30)

#22. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar (#19)

#21. Niall Horan - Meltdown (#24)

#20. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings (#26)

#19. Fifty Fifty - Cupid (#23)

#18. Morgan Wallen - Last Night (#20)

#17. Jax - Cinderella Snapped (#18)

#16. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You (RE-ENTRY)

#15. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (#6)

#14. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss (#16)

#13. Miley Cyrus - Jaded (#15)

#12. The Weeknd/Future - Double Fantasy (#21)

#11. Lewis Capaldi - Wish You The Best (#14)

#10. David Guetta/Anne-Marie/Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me (#17)

#9. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#12)

#8. Post Malone - Chemical (#10)

#7. Charlie Puth/Dan + Shay - That's Not How This Works (#9)

#6. Taylor Swift - Karma (#8)

#5. Niall Horan - Heaven (#2)

#4. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (#1)

#3. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed (#7)

#2. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House (#5)

#1. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side (#3) [1st Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Harry Styles - As It Was (2 of 8 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


The Weeknd/Future - Double Fantasy (+9) took an amazing biggest jump to the Top 20 this week. I'm so pleased to see it do that. And hopefully this should go to the Top 10 soon.

Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (-9) has been losing lots of airplay recently. Of course I'm not really that thrilled to see it take the biggest drop, but I'm sure it's going to be out of here soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


David Kushner - Daylight: The best countdown debut this week. I've actually been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely a heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly, David's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 10 Songs of the year. Hopefully this should become a hit on there.


Kim Petras/Nicki Minaj - Alone: Finally after having some Hit Bound dropouts, we now finally have the return of her on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Brrr, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, Kim's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were so interesting, the chorus was super phenomenal, and Nicki's rapping in her verse was super phenomenal. Let's see how far this one gets on there.


The 1975 - I'm In Love With You: Wow, I did not expect this song to come back to the countdown, but I'm super pleased that it managed to do it. And once again this song is going to end up in my Top 10 Songs of the year in case you remember. Let's see how this one does on it's second run on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Niall Horan - Heaven: It dropped out of the Top 3. But I do know it has been losing some airplay recently so I'm sure it's going to be out of here very soon.

4. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery: It dropped out of the top spot and out of the Top 3. But it still had a nice time there, but I do know this song has also been losing some airplay so I'm sure it's going to be out of here soon.

3. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed: I'm so pleased to see this song debut the Top 5 and into the Top 3. And I'm sure this song is going to end up being at the top spot soon. Let's see if it'll happen.

2. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House: It's almost at the top spot. But I'm not sure if it'll actually be in there, but let's see if it does soon.

1. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side: I'm so pleased to see this song at the top spot. And this was actually their first #1 song on there since The Last Of The Real Ones back in 2018, so it's amazing to see them return to the top spot. Now, let's see how long it could hold the spot.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Icandy - Keep Dat

2. Maroon 5 - Middle Ground (DEBUT)

3. Lu Kala - Pretty Girl Era

4. Post Malone - Mourning (DEBUT)

5. Ed Sheeran/Luke Combs - Life Goes On

6. Bakar - Hell N Back

7. Kesha - Only Love Can Save Us Now (DEBUT)

8. Lewis Capaldi - Haven't You Ever Been In Love Before (DEBUT)

9. Jonas Brothers - Summer Baby

10. Kodak Black/NLE Choppa/Jimin/Jvke/Muni Long - Angel Pt. 1 (DEBUT)

11. Kali - Area Codes (DEBUT)

12. Conan Gray - Never Ending Song (DEBUT)

13. Pitbull/Lil Jon - Jumpin

14. Ice Spice/Nicki Minaj - Princess Diana

15. Presley Regier - Nevermind

16. Coco Jones - ICU


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Maroon 5 - Middle Ground: They haven't appeared on there ever since Lost dropped out of Hit Bound a couple years ago. And now, they're finally back. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song and it's actually a step up from Lost. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Adam's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Post Malone - Mourning: At least this song is actually a little better than Chemical, but this is still garbage. With my opinion on this one, the production doesn't sound good here, Post's vocals were awful, and the chorus was so terrible and garbage. But I still like the lyrics because I think they're still so interesting. But this is still a garbage song overall. And I have a feeling it's going to debut the countdown when Chemical hits the Top 5. Hopefully it doesn't do it.


Kesha - Only Love Can Save Us Now: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. So she has put out a new album yesterday and this was one of the songs that was off of it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Kesha's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Lewis Capaldi - Haven't You Ever Been In Love Before: This is absolutely another amazing song and it's actually a little bit of a step up from Wish You The Best. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Lewis's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. And I'm sure it's going to debut the countdown when Wish You The Best enters the Top 10 or Top 5 on there. Let's see if it'll be in there soon.


Kodak Black/NLE Choppa/Jimin/Jvke/Muni Long - Angel Pt. 1: This was actually one of the songs that was taking from the new Fast X movie, which I think is so interesting. I'm gonna have to watch it in theaters when it comes out. But I gotta say, this is just a decent song. And this was actually the 3rd Kodak Black song that Hits 1 has picked up, which isn't very good. There's nothing interesting to say about this song. Though I kinda like the production here, but I do not like Kodak's verse and Jvke's vocals still don't sound good here. But I think NLE Choppa's and Jimin's vocals were actually solid here and Muni Long's vocals were the best here because I think she sounds so amazing here. And the lyrics were still nicely-written, so I'll still give credit to that. But this is decent overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Kali - Area Codes: Not to be confused with Kali Uchis, just the first name. Gosh, Hits 1 has been picking up lots of brand new artists recently. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Kali's vocals were so phenomenal and her verses flow very nicely, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Conan Gray - Never Ending Song: This is absolutely another phenomenal song and this is actually a step up from Jigsaw. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, Conan's vocals were so phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super phenomenal. So yeah, this is such a phenomenal song overall for me to listen to. Although I'm not sure if it'll actually be on the countdown, but I'm really hoping that it does soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Post Malone - Chemical


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. Toosii - Favorite Song


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

28. Niall Horan - Heaven

27. Lewis Capaldi - Wish You The Best

26. Niall Horan - Meltdown

25. Miguel - Sure Thing

24. Jax - Cinderella Snapped

23. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed

22. Charlie Puth/Dan + Shay - That's Not How This Works

21. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God

20. Morgan Wallen - Last Night

19. Kim Petras/Nicki Minaj - Alone

18. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar

17. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss

16. Miley Cyrus - Jaded

15. Fifty Fifty - Cupid

14. Luke Combs - Fast Car

13. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House

12. SZA - Snooze

11. The Weeknd/Future - Double Fantasy

10. ILLENIUM/Travis Barker/Avril Lavigne - Eyes Wide Shut

9. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings

8. Taylor Swift - Karma

7. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side

6. Harry Styles - Satellite

5. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35

4. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Anne-Marie/Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me

TIE: 1. David Kushner - Daylight


Total Score: 146/150 = 97.3% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023