Tiesto (1) Week Of March 25, 2023

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks super interesting. We do have yet another brand new #1 song on there, and we also have another phenomenal Top 5 this week. But I'm gonna get to it later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Charlieonafriday - Enough

Meghan Trainor - Made You Look


Last Week's #1 Song: Miley Cyrus - Flowers

The Countdown:

#30. Tori Kelly - Missin U (DEBUT)

#29. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings (DEBUT)

#28. Meghan Trainor - Mother (#30)

#27. Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work (#27)

#26. Jax - Cinderella Snapped (#25)

#25. Jvke - This Is What Heartbreak Feels Like (#29)

#24. Coi Leray - Players (#24)

#23. Miley Cyrus - River (#28)

#22. Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants (#26)

#21. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#19)

#20. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar (#22)

#19. The Kid Laroi - Love Again (#21)

#18. Halsey - Die 4 Me (#20)

#17. Jonas Brothers - Wings (#23)

#16. Ava Max - Weapons (#18)

#15. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (#10)

#14. Mimi Webb - Red Flags (#14)

#13. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side (#17)

#12. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism (#12)

#11. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You (#11)

#10. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#9)

#9. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#8)

#8. Lizzo/SZA - Special (#5)

#7. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (#6)

#6. Niall Horan - Heaven (#7)

#5. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (#15)

#4. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#4)

#3. SZA - Kill Bill (#3)

#2. Miley Cyrus - Flowers (#1)

#1. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (#2) [1st Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Imagine Dragons/J.I.D. - Enemy (1 of 6 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm super pleased to see Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (+10) take the biggest jump to the Top 5 this week. This really deserves it! What a big week it has been for them!

I'm not really that thrilled to see Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (-5) taking the biggest drop, but I do know it has been losing some airplay on there so I'm sure it's gonna leave here soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Tori Kelly - Missin U: The best countdown debut this week. She has finally made her big return on there this week. And the last time I've actually heard from her was back in late 2017 and 2018 on The Highway when she collaborated with Chris Lane on Take Back Home Girl, and that was a song that I've actually enjoyed back then. As far as this new song goes, it's absolutely a phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Tori's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should do well on there.


Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings: I've actually known her before this song debuted on there because I've actually listened to some of her other songs and I thought they were so amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Lizzy's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. Let's see how far this goes on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery: Thanks to it's biggest jump this week, this song has made it's debut on there this week. And again I'm super pleased to see it do that. Though I actually didn't expect it to happen, but it did. Now, hopefully this should go to the Top 3 soon.

4. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze: Yeah I'm sure this might leave the Top 5 sometime soon. But it still had a nice time in there even though this should've been at the top spot. But maybe I'd like it to stay in there for a few more weeks and then be out of here.

3. SZA - Kill Bill: I'm still pleased with this song still in the Top 3, but again I don't think it's ever going to hit the top spot in there. But let's see what happens next to it.

2. Miley Cyrus - Flowers: It dropped out of the top spot. But it still had a phenomenal run in there. And I'm sure this is going to stay in the Top 3 for a little while longer and then be on it's way out of here.

1. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35: Wow, I totally did not expect this song to be at the top spot, but I'm so pleased that it managed to do it. And now, this is his first ever #1 song on there, which was so nice. Now, let's see how long it could hold the spot.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Nicki Minaj - Red Ruby Da Sleeze

2. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed (DEBUT)

3. Patrick Martin - Dandelion Eyes

4. NOTD/Maia Wright - AM:PM (DEBUT)

5. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss (DEBUT)

6. beabadoobee - Glue Song

7. Nicky Youre - Shut Me Up (RE-ENTRY)

8. All Time Low - Calm Down

9. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings

10. Fall Out Boy - What A Time To Be Alive

11. Lewis Capaldi - How I'm Feeling Now

12. Big Boss Vette - Pretty Girls Walk

13. Amelia Moore/Jxdn - FUMD (DEBUT)

14. Jessie Murph - Where Do You Go

15. Toosii - Favorite Song (DEBUT)

16. Jvke - This Is What Losing Someone Feels Like


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed: So he actually put out a new single recently. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song and it's actually a step up from F64. As for my opinion, the production was so amazing, Ed's vocals were super amazing and he shines very nicely throughout the entire song, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Here's to hoping that it should be on the countdown soon.


NOTD/Maia Wright - AM:PM: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This was actually their first appearance on there since So Close back in early 2019. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely another heavenly EDM song and it's definitely a step up from So Close. With my opinion, the production was super phenomenal, Maia's vocals were pretty heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus and drop both sound super heavenly. Let's see if this should make the countdown soon.


Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss: Wow, we have a Canadian pop duo making it's debut on there? That's super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, the vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


Nicky Youre - Shut Me Up: I'm so pleased with this song coming back in there. This really deserves to do it! And I'm sure hoping that it should have another chance to be on the countdown soon.


Amelia Moore/Jxdn - FUMD: Of course the title of this song actually stands for "f*** up my dreams", which was actually questionable to me because I have no idea why it was called that. But I gotta say, this is just another decent song. There's nothing interesting to say about it. Though the production doesn't sound good here, but Amelia's vocals were still amazing and I think the lyrics were still interesting. Although the chorus here was decent, so I'll give credit to it. But Jxdn does not sound good in his verse. But yeah, this is decent overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Toosii - Favorite Song: This is also a decent song. There really isn't anything interesting to say about it. Although I'm not really huge on the production here, and it doesn't really have that much of a chorus. Though Toosii's vocals were actually solid here and I don't really mind the lyrics here, because I think they're still very nicely-written. But this is decent for me to listen to overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Jvke - This Is What Heartbreak Feels Like


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. The Kid Laroi - Love Again


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

28. Coi Leray - Players

27. Niall Horan - Heaven

26. Jonas Brothers - Wings

25. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

24. Meghan Trainor - Mother

23. Jax - Cinderella Snapped

22. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

21. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism

20. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

19. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

18. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God

17. Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work

16. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

15. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar

14. Lizzo/SZA - Special

13. Miley Cyrus - River

12. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings

11. SZA - Kill Bill

10. Ava Max - Weapons

9. Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants

8. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side

7. Tori Kelly - Missin U

6. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

5. Halsey - Die 4 Me

4. Mimi Webb - Red Flags

3. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You

TIE: 1. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery


Total Score: 145/150 = 96.6% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023