Tiesto (6) Week Of April 29, 2023

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks so interesting. We do have some more interesting debuts this week and we also have an interesting Top 5 on there. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Lizzo/SZA - Special

Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

Miley Cyrus - Flowers

Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work

Taylor Swift - All Of The Girls You Loved Before


Last Week's #1 Song: Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35

The Countdown:

#30. NF - Happy (RE-ENTRY)

#29. Taylor Swift - Karma (DEBUT)

#28. The Weeknd/Future - Double Fantasy (DEBUT)

#27. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings (#21)

#26. Meghan Trainor - Mother (#27)

#25. Toosii - Favorite Song (#30)

#24. Miley Cyrus - Jaded (#29)

#23. Miguel - Sure Thing (#24)

#22. The Kid Laroi - Love Again (#10)

#21. Coi Leray - Players (#20)

#20. Lewis Capaldi - Wish You The Best (#28)

#19. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar (#22)

#18. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss (DEBUT)

#17. Jax - Cinderella Snapped (#17)

#16. Morgan Wallen - Last Night (DEBUT)

#15. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House (#25)

#14. Post Malone - Chemical (#26)

#13. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#13)

#12. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#16)

#11. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism (#15)

#10. Charlie Puth/Dan + Shay - That's Not How This Works (#18)

#9. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#4)

#8. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side (#8)

#7. Halsey - Die 4 Me (#6)

#6. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed (#12)

#5. SZA - Kill Bill (#5)

#4. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#11)

#3. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (#3)

#2. Niall Horan - Heaven (#2)

#1. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (#1) [6th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Imagine Dragons/J.I.D. - Enemy (5 of 6 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Post Malone - Chemical (+12) does not deserve to take the biggest jump this week! I seriously had enough of him and his music! Hopefully this doesn't enter the Top 10.

I'm okay with The Kid Laroi - Love Again (-12) taking the biggest drop. I'll still give credit to that. Though I'm sure this song is going to be out of here soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


NF - Happy: I'm so glad to see this song come back to the countdown this week. This deserves it! Now, let's see how this one does on it's second run in there.


Taylor Swift - Karma: The best countdown debut this week. And she replaces herself on there as well. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from All Of The Girls You Loved Before. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Taylor's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super heavenly. Hopefully this should become a hit on there.


The Weeknd/Future - Double Fantasy: What I've noticed about this song is that it actually has an extended intro, but the radio edit version of it actually cut it out so that way the song won't be so long. To me, I think it's so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Die For You, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the synth-heavy production was so phenomenal, Abel's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, the chorus was so heavenly, and Future's rapping in his verse was super phenomenal. Let's see if this should do well on there.


Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss: We now have a Canadian pop duo making their first ever countdown appearance on there this week. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, the vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see how far this one gets on there.


Morgan Wallen - Last Night: I've been hearing this song a lot on The Highway. And he has finally made his return on there after Wasted On You dropped out of Hit Bound last year. And of course this song has actually been doing super well on the country radio charts recently. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Wasted On You and You Proof. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Morgan's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see how this one does on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. SZA - Kill Bill: I'm glad that it's still in the Top 5. I actually thought it was going to be out of here this week but thank goodness it didn't. But I'm sure it'll definitely be out of here next week.

4. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense: I'm so pleased to see this song come back to the Top 5. I actually didn't expect it to happen, but I'm glad it did. But I don't think it'll ever go to the Top 3 on there, but let's see if it does soon.

3. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery: I'm so pleased that it's still in the Top 3. Although I'm sure it's going to leave here within the next week or so. But let's see what happens next with it.

2. Niall Horan - Heaven: I'm still waiting for this song to be at the top spot. But again I'm sure hoping that soon it'll do it.

1. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35: Holding the top spot for the 6th week in a row. Wow, this song sure has been doing so phenomenal in there, but again another song might take over the top spot within the next week or so, but let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Nicki Minaj - Red Ruby Da Sleeze

2. Presley Regier - Nevermind (DEBUT)

3. Jason Derulo - Glad U Came (DEBUT)

4. Lauren Spencer-Smith/Gayle/Em Beihold - Fantasy

5. Jack Harlow - They Don't Love It (DEBUT)

6. Melanie Martinez - Void

7. Niall Horan - Meltdown (DEBUT)

8. Dominic Fike - Dancing In The Courthouse

9. Fifty Fifty - Cupid

10. ILLENIUM/Travis Barker/Avril Lavigne - Eyes Wide Shut (DEBUT)

11. Coi Leray - Bops (DEBUT)

12. David Kushner - Daylight (DEBUT)

13. Lu Kala - Pretty Girl Era (DEBUT)

14. XG - Left Right

15. Stephen Sanchez - Only Girl (DEBUT)

16. Drake - Search And Rescue


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Presley Regier - Nevermind: So this is actually his first ever single that he released yesterday as he made his debut on there. and I think it's so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an outstanding song. With my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Presley's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were so nice, and the chorus was so amazing. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


Jason Derulo - Glad U Came: He has made his return on there after nearly 2 years when Jalebi Baby was there, and that was a decent song for me in case you remembered. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song and it's definitely a step up from Jalebi Baby. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Jason's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Jack Harlow - They Don't Love It: So he recently put out a new album called Jackman yesterday, and this was one of the songs that was off of the album. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song and it's actually a step up from First Class. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Jack's vocals were super amazing and he flows very nicely throughout the entire song, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Niall Horan - Meltdown: Since Heaven made the Top 3 on the countdown, this song has now made it's debut on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song and it's actually a little bit of a step up from Heaven. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Niall's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. And I'm sure this is going to debut the countdown when Heaven hits the top spot. Let's see if it does soon.


ILLENIUM/Travis Barker/Avril Lavigne - Eyes Wide Shut: He has finally made his return on there 2 years after First Time was on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from First Time. And it actually sounds more like a Travis Barker song than an ILLENIUM song production-wise. But the production was actually so phenomenal here and Avril's vocals were super phenomenal. And the lyrics were super interesting and the chorus was so heavenly. I'm sure hoping that it should be on the countdown soon.


Coi Leray - Bops: So she has put out 2 new songs last week, one is this and the other is My Body. Hits 1 picked up this one, which I think is an amazing song. And this is actually a step up from Players. With my opinion on this song, the production was so amazing, Coi's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. But I'm sure this song is going to drop out of here next week to replace My Body, but let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


David Kushner - Daylight: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. I've actually been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely a heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly, David's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 10 Songs of the year when it debuts the countdown soon. I'm sure hoping it'll do it.


Lu Kala - Pretty Girl Era: So they've now picked up a solo single from her because of the success of Lottery, which I think is so phenomenal. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Lu Kala's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should make the countdown soon.


Stephen Sanchez - Only Girl: This is actually different from Until I Found You and Evangeline, but this is still a decent song for me. There really isn't anything interesting to say about it. I'm not really huge on the production here because it actually doesn't sound that good, but Stephen's vocals were still so amazing here and the chorus was decent. And the lyrics were still so nicely-written, so I'll still give credit to that. But this is still a decent song overall. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Post Malone - Chemical


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. Toosii - Favorite Song

28. The Kid Laroi - Love Again


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

27. Coi Leray - Players

26. Niall Horan - Heaven

25. Lewis Capaldi - Wish You The Best

24. NF - Happy

23. Meghan Trainor - Mother

22. Miguel - Sure Thing

21. Jax - Cinderella Snapped

20. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed

19. Charlie Puth/Dan + Shay - That's Not How This Works

18. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

17. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism

16. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

15. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God

14. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

13. Morgan Wallen - Last Night

12. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar

11. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss

10. Miley Cyrus - Jaded

9. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House

8. The Weeknd/Future - Double Fantasy

7. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings

6. SZA - Kill Bill

5. Taylor Swift - Karma

4. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side

3. Halsey - Die 4 Me

2. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery


Total Score: 142/150 = 94.6% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023