Jonas Brothers (1) Week Of July 8, 2023

Once again I hope everyone had an amazing 4th Of July on Tuesday. I sure did had a fun one, I really had an amazing time watching the fireworks and stuff. It was a blast! As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so interesting. We do have another brand new #1 song on there, which was always a nice thing to see. And we also have some more interesting debuts this week. But I'm gonna get to them later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Lewis Capaldi - Wiosh You The Best

Icandy - Keep Dat

Post Malone - Mourning


Last Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift/Ice Spice - Karma

The Countdown:

#30. Doja Cat - Attention (#30)

#29. Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire (DEBUT)

#28. Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World (#28)

#27. Melanie Martinez - Void (#26)

#26. Pitbull/Lil Jon - Jumpin (DEBUT)

#25. Dominic Fike - Mona Lisa (#29)

#24. David Kushner - Daylight (#21)

#23. Flo Rida - What A Night (DEBUT)

#22. Morgan Wallen - Last Night (#27)

#21. Lil Durk/J. Cole - All My Life (#25)

#20. Lauren Spencer-Smith - That Part (#18)

#19. Fall Out Boy - Hold Me Like A Grudge (#24)

#18. SZA - Snooze (#23)

#17. Luke Combs - Fast Car (#14)

#16. Jonas Brothers - Summer Baby (#22)

#15. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You (#16)

#14. NF - Happy (#12)

#13. Harry Styles - Satellite (#8)

#12. Fifty Fifty - Cupid (#7)

#11. Miley Cyrus - Jaded (#13)

#10. David Guetta/Anne-Marie/Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me (#11)

#9. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer (#9)

#8. OneRepublic - Runaway (#20)

#7. The Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna - Popular (#15)

#6. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed (#5)

#5. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night (#4)

#4. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss (#6)

#3. Post Malone - Chemical (#3)

#2. Taylor Swift/Ice Spice - Karma (#1)

#1. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House (#2) [1st Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (1 of 5 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see OneRepublic - Runaway (+12) take the biggest jump to the Top 10. This really deserves to be in there! And I'm sure hoping it should go to the Top 5 soon.

I'm not too thrilled about Harry Styles - Satellite and Fifty Fifty - Cupid (-5) being tied for the biggest drop. They do not deserve to take it! But hopefully they'll move back up soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire: She has finally made her return on there after a huge success of her music back in 2021. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Traitor. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Olivia's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should become a hit on there.


Pitbull/Lil Jon - Jumpin: This song also samples an old hit song, this time it's Jump Around from House Of Pain, which I think is super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production and samples were super amazing, Pitbull's rapping in the verses was so phenomenal and he flows very nicely in them, the lyrics were super interesting, and Lil Jon's shouting in the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see how far this one gets on there.


Flo Rida - What A Night: This is actually his first countdown appearance since Cake with 99 Percent back in 2017, and of course that song was in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year in case you remember way back then because that song was so horrible. And now, he's finally back in there after 6 long years with a much better song. As far as the song goes, it's also a phenomenal song and it's definitely way better than Cake. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Flo Rida's vocals were super phenomenal and I really like his flow, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. Let's see how this one does on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night: Can we please not let this song drop and get to the Top 3? I don't really want to see it be out of the Top 5.

4. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss: Wow, I actually did not expect this song to make it's debut in the Top 5 this week, but I'm pleased that it did. But I don't think it's ever going to be in the Top 3 though.

3. Post Malone - Chemical: Why is this song still standing in the Top 3? Gosh, I have no idea why but this needs to be out of here.

2. Taylor Swift/Ice Spice - Karma: It dropped out of the top spot. But it still had a phenomenal run in there. And I'm sure I'd like it to stay in the Top 3. Let's see how long it'll remain in there.

1. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House: Wow, I did not expect this song to be at the top spot, but I'm pleased to see it in there. And this was actually their first #1 song on there since Only Human back in 2019, so that's nice to see them back in there. Now I'm craving to eat at a Waffle House since this song is now at the top spot. But again there were none in my state. But I could whenever I go on vacation if they have one. Now, let's see how long it could hold the spot.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Jain - Makeba

2. Fall Out Boy - We Didn't Start The Fire (DEBUT)

3. Coi Leray/David Guetta - Make My Day

4. Tomorrow X Together/Jonas Brothers - Do It Like That (DEBUT)

5. Benson Boone - In The Stars

6. Kali - Area Codes

7. Leah Kate - Super Over

8. Crash Adams - Lucky

9. Metro Boomin/Nav/A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie/Swae Lee - Calling

10. Jelly Roll - Need A Favor

11. Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire

12. Jessie Murph/Maren Morris - Texas

13. Tai Verdes - Sandman

14. D4vd - Here With Me

15. The Band Camino - See You Later

16. Doechii - What It Is (Block Boy)


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Fall Out Boy - We Didn't Start The Fire: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. So this is actually their cover of Billy Joel's hit song from 1989, except they changed some of the lyrics. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an extremely heavenly song and this is definitely the best song that I've ever heard from them. It's definitely a huge step up from Hold Me Like A Grudge and all of their other songs. With my opinion on this song, the production was extremely heavenly, Patrick's vocals were extremely heavenly, the lyrics were extremely heavenly, the chorus was extremely heavenly, everything on this song was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up as my #1 song of the year when it debuts the countdown. Hopefully it'll do it soon.


Tomorrow X Together/Jonas Brothers - Do It Like That: This is absolutely another amazing song and this was actually their first appearance on there this week since Magic failed to be on there back then. I wish it would’ve done that. But let’s get to my opinion. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, everybody sound super amazing here, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let’s see if it’ll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Post Malone - Chemical


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. Lil Durk/J. Cole - All My Life


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

28. NF - Happy

27. Dominic Fike - Mona Lisa

26. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed

25. Jonas Brothers - Summer Baby

24. Morgan Wallen - Last Night

23. Pitbull/Lil Jon - Jumpin

22. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss

21. Melanie Martinez - Void

20. Miley Cyrus - Jaded

19. OneRepublic - Runaway

18. Fifty Fifty - Cupid

17. Luke Combs - Fast Car

16. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House

15. Flo Rida - What A Night

14. Lauren Spencer-Smith - That Part

13. Doja Cat - Attention

12. Fall Out Boy - Hold Me Like A Grudge

11. Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World

10. SZA - Snooze

9. Taylor Swift/Ice Spice - Karma

8. Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire

7. Harry Styles - Satellite

6. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night

5. The 1975 - I’m In Love With You

4. The Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna - Popular


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. David Guetta/Anne-Marie/Coi Leray - Baby Don’t Hurt Me

TIE: 1. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer

TIE: 1. David Kushner - Daylight


Total Score: 146/150 = 97.3% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018