Crash Adams (3) Week Of August 12, 2023

So I don't know if you guys have ever know this, but I've now reached over 200,000 pageviews on my blog!!! I feel super duper happy about that. I really would like to say thank you to everyone for reading my posts. I will do another very special post coming out very soon once I think about it. So please stay tuned for that! Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks so phenomenal. Two of our debuts this week was going to be in my top songs of the year, and we also got rid of another piece of trash, but we unfortunately replaced it with another bad song which wasn't very good. But we're not gonna worry about it because I'm gonna get to it later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Post Malone - Mourning

Morgan Wallen - Last Night

Luke Combs - Fast Car

David Kushner - Daylight


Last Week's #1 Song: Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss

The Countdown:

#30. Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red (DEBUT)

#29. NewJeans - Super Shy (DEBUT)

#28. Post Malone - Enough Is Enough (DEBUT)

#27. Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam (DEBUT)

#26. Fall Out Boy - Hold Me Like A Grudge (#27)

#25. Lil Durk/Morgan Wallen - Stand By Me (#26)

#24. Tomorrow X Together/Jonas Brothers - Do It Like That (#29)

#23. Benson Boone - In The Stars (#30)

#22. Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World (#24)

#21. Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For (#25)

#20. Noah Kahan/Post Malone - Dial Drunk (#28)

#19. Jung Kook/Latto - Seven (#22)

#18. Miley Cyrus - Jaded (#17)

#17. Lil Durk/J. Cole - All My Life (#20)

#16. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed (#13)

#15. SZA - Snooze (#18)

#14. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House (#7)

#13. Dominic Fike - Mona Lisa (#16)

#12. Fall Out Boy - We Didn't Start The Fire (#11)

#11. David Guetta/Anne-Marie/Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me (#14)

#10. OneRepublic - Runaway (#9)

#9. The Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna - Popular (#12)

#8. Jonas Brothers - Summer Baby (#15)

#7. Doechii - What It Is (Block Boy) (#10)

#6. Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire (#6)

#5. Fifty Fifty - Cupid (#4)

#4. Harry Styles - Satellite (#5)

#3. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night (#3)

#2. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer (#2)

#1. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Nicky Youre/Dazy - Sunroof (4 of 5 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm fine with Noah Kahan/Post Malone - Dial Drunk (+8) taking the biggest jump. I'll still give credit to that because it was a decent song for me. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 10 soon.

Jonas Brothers - Waffle House (-7) sure has been losing lots of airplay recently and I actually expected it to take the biggest drop this week. And I'm sure this is going to be out of here very soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red: So she has put out a new album recently, and I do know Attention is currently #1 on the Hot 100 which was amazing. As far as this new song goes, it's definitely a heavenly song and it's definitely the best song that I've ever heard from her. It's definitely a huge step up from Attention and all of her other songs. With my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly and super fun, Doja's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 5 Songs of the year. Hopefully it'll become a hit on there.


NewJeans - Super Shy: Wow, we have another new K-Pop girl group band making their debut on the countdown this week? That's so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, all of the girls sound so phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see how far this one gets on there.


Post Malone - Enough Is Enough: Is it really ok for him to replace himself on the countdown this week? No! This can't be! This is definitely another garbage song like all of his other solo singles. With my opinion, the production is so horrible, Post's vocals were so awful like always, and the chorus was absolutely garbage. But I still think the lyrics were so interesting. But this is a garbage song overall for me. Hopefully this doesn't do too well on there.


Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam: The best countdown debut this week. This was actually her first song on Hits 1 since 2007, which I think is so interesting. And now, she has finally made her humongous return on the countdown this week. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a super heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was super heavenly and sounds a bit like a Tiesto song, Kylie's vocals were extremely heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. This is also going to end up in my Top 5 Songs of the year. Hopefully this should do amazing and become a hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Fifty Fifty - Cupid: Yeah I don't think this song is ever going to be in the Top 3. But I'm sure this is going to be out of here very soon.

4. Harry Styles - Satellite: I'm pleased to see this song move up. Now, this song needs to get to the Top 3 very soon.

3. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night: Yeah I'm sure this song is probably gonna stay in the Top 3 for a little bit longer and not go to the top spot. But let's see how long it'll remain in the Top 3.

2. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer: Gosh, what is this song doing still standing at this spot? Come on, this seriously needs to be at the top spot next week. We all know who she is.

1. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Again I'm pleased with this song still at this spot, but I'm sure that another song is definitely going to take over the top spot next week. But let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Fifty Fifty/Kaliii - Barbie Dreams

2. Olivia Rodrigo - Bad Idea Right? (DEBUT)

3. Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red

4. MAX/Jvke/Bazzi - Strings

5. Bort - Can You Hear Me (DEBUT)

6. Travis Scott/Bad Bunny/The Weeknd - K-Pop

7. Lauv - Love U Like That

8. Diplo/Jessie Murph/Polo G - Heartbroken

9. Charli XCX - Speed Drive

10. Charlieonafriday - I'm Not Crazy

11. Flyana Boss - You Wish (DEBUT)

12. Crash Adams - Sugar Mommy

13. NOTD/Maia Wright - AM:PM (RE-ENTRY)

14. DJ Khaled/Lil Baby/Future/Lil Uzi Vert - Supposed To Be Loved (DEBUT)

15. Jelly Roll - Need A Favor

16. will.i.am/Britney Spears - Mind Your Business


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Olivia Rodrigo - Bad Idea Right?: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This is absolutely another phenomenal song. Though definitely not as good as Vampire, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal and fun, Olivia's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. And I'm sure this is going to debut the countdown next week or when Vampire hits the Top 5. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Bort - Can You Hear Me: This group contains of Jordan McGraw from which we remember back when he had Flexible back in 2019, and that was a song that I've actually enjoyed back then in case you remember. There's also Jack from DNCE and Zach from All Time Low, which I think is so amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Jordan's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Flyana Boss - You Wish: This rap duo consists of friends Bobbi Lanea and Folayan Kunerede, which I think is so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing and fun song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so amazing, both Bobbi and Folayan sound super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


NOTD/Maia Wright - AM:PM: It re-entered Hit Bound this week because I know this song was apparently in a Target commercial which was interesting. I'm pleased to see this song come back, and I'm sure hoping that this song should have another chance to be on the countdown soon.


DJ Khaled/Lil Baby/Future/Lil Uzi Vert - Supposed To Be Loved: After Staying Alive dropped out of Hit Bound last year, we've now finally picked up a new single from him. And this was actually such an interesting collaboration. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Staying Alive, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, all 3 rappers did so phenomenal in their verses, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Post Malone - Enough Is Enough


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. Noah Kahan/Post Malone - Dial Drunk

28. Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For

27. Lil Durk/J. Cole - All  My Life


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

26. Dominic Fike - Mona Lisa

25. Jung Kook/Latto - Seven

24. Doechii - What It Is (Block Boy)

23. Lil Durk/Morgan Wallen - Stand By Me

22. Tomorrow X Together/Jonas Brothers - Do It Like That

21. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed

20. NewJeans - Super Shy

19. Jonas Brothers - Summer Baby

18. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss

17. Miley Cyrus - Jaded

16. OneRepublic - Runaway

15. Benson Boone - In The Stars

14. Fifty Fifty - Cupid

13. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House

12. Fall Out Boy - Hold Me Like A Grudge

11. Nicki Minaj/Ice Spice/Aqua - Barbie World

10. SZA - Snooze

9. Olivia Rodrigo - Vampire

8. Harry Styles - Satellite

7. Dua Lipa - Dance The Night

6. The Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna - Popular

5. David Guetta/Anne-Marie/Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me

4. Doja Cat - Paint The Town Red


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer

TIE: 1. Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam

TIE: 1. Fall Out Boy - We Didn't Start The Fire


Total Score: 142/150 = 94.6% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AT40: Miguel (6) Week Of July 8, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Jonas Brothers (1) Week Of July 8, 2023