300,000 Pageview Special: 2018 Billboard Year-End Review
So my blog has now reached 300,000 pageviews recently. Again I'd really like to thank everyone for reading all my posts and I'm super pleased that I made it this far. Gosh, I feel like this blog is getting popular right now. As for this very special post, I decided that I wanted to look back and do a 2018 Billboard Year-End Review, because I really miss talking about songs from 2018 especially in the beginning days of my blog. Now, I've actually reviewed Billboard's Year-End Hot 100 songs of 2017 back when my blog hit 50,000 pageviews since that was the year that I started blogging. But this time, it's going to be in 2018. Now again, just like what I did with the Hits 1 Year-End review every year, I'm gonna go through the whole list, go over my opinions and thoughts on every song on this list, talk about how well they did on the Hot 100 that year during it's run on there, and do a Top 100 Review at the end to see what grade Billboard did with music that year. Once again the total score will be 500, which I'll be converting so that the score will be out of 100 and I'm gonna calculate the percentage to see what grade they did. So, let's get to it! Here's the color-coding code for this list:
Purple = Best Song (5 Points)
Dark Blue = Song Is In My Top 5 (5 Points)
Green = Great (5 Points)
Blue = Good (4 Points)
Pink = Decent (3 Points)
Yellow = Mediocre (2 Points)
Turquoise = Bad (1 Point)
Red = Crap
Dark Red = Song Is In My Bottom 5 (0 Points)
Orange = Worst Song (0 Points)
Now, we're ready to get into this Year-End list. Again, the parenthetical number means that this song has reached its peak. So, let's get right into it.
#100. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#4) [5; Great]
They actually had a 2 year hiatus of making new music before this song. I've also noticed that this song ranked at #9 on the Year-End chart the previous year, and now it ranked at the bottom spot this time. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an outstanding song. As for my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Dan's vocals were super unstoppable, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a fan of, and the chorus was so amazing. I'm so glad to see this song on this list for the second straight year. It's such a fun song.
#99. J. Balvin/Willy William/Beyonce - Mi Gente (#3) [3; Decent]
This also appeared on the Year-End chart the previous year, ranking at #50 on there and now the next year it ranked in the Bottom 5 which was also interesting. But I gotta say, this is just a decent song. There really isn't anything interesting to say about it. I'm not really huge on the production here, but J. Balvin's vocals actually sound great and I really love Willy's vocals and Beyonce made a great contribution here. Though I could say that the chorus sounded solid. But this is decent overall and I'm okay with this song ranking in the Bottom 5 on there.
#98. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F*ck) (#49) [5; Great]
One thing I've found interesting about this song is that I found the music video super interesting since it features Dua and her backup dancers battling with their clones in a blue room underneath a white oval light which was super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from New Rules which I'll get to later. I also remember I got sick of this song when it was still on the countdown for a long time. But now the song has grown back on me. Although this song is pretty low-key, but the production sounds so phenomenal, Dua's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. Though I actually didn't expect it to be on there because of how it peaked on the chart during its run, but I'm still pleased to see it in there.
#97. Rae Sremmund/Juicy J - Powerglide (#28) [0; Crap]
Oh good... now I have to talk about the first bad song on there. But the best part about the song is that it actually samples Three 6 Mafia's hit song Side 2 Side as Juicy J is one of the Mafia members. But still, that's not enough for it to be a good song. This is absolutely a garbage song. I seriously have no idea what's going on with this song, but it's just not good. The production sounded horrible, Rae's vocals were awful, Juicy J sounds so bad in his verse, and the chorus was garbage. But the lyrics are what I don't mind with, because they're still very nicely-written. But this is still not a good song overall. I really have no idea why it would end up on this list. But at least it ranked in the Bottom 5, so that's a good thing.
#96. Luke Combs - One Number Away (#34) [5; Great]
This has got to be one of the best songs that I've ever heard from his debut album This One's For You. And I've also noticed that this song has reached #1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart which was actually pretty amazing. And now, here it is on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Luke's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. I'm super pleased to see this song make it in there. Such a phenomenal and fun song overall.
#95. Brett Young - Mercy (#29) [5; Great]
This is another one of those country songs that did so well on the Billboard Country Airplay chart this year. I've also noticed that Sterling Whitaker of Taste of Country wrote that he is "at his vulnerable best" on the song and described it's production as a "model of restraint" which I actually found interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Shawn Mendes's song of the same title. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Brett's vocals were remarkable, the lyrics were so marvelous, and the chorus was so heavenly. I'm glad to see this song end up in there.
#94. XXXTENTACION - Changes (#18) [0; Crap]
This was actually his last single to be released during his lifetime before dying from a gunshot wound back in June. And I've noticed that this song actually has an uncredited feature from PnB Rock which was interesting. But I gotta say, this is also a horrible piano ballad and it's also a sad song. The production and piano don't sound good, XXXTENTACION's vocals sounded so horrible, I'm not really huge on the lyrics, and the chorus was absolutely garbage. I really don't know why this would end up in there. Though it has ranked in the Bottom 10 on there which was always good news. But this is still not a good song overall. NEXT!
#93. Daddy Yankee - Dura (#43) [3; Decent]
One thing I've found interesting about this song is that the music video for this song was filmed in Los Angeles and based on 1990s style and visuals which was so interesting. I've also heard that there's also a remix version with Becky G, Bad Bunny and Natti Natasha which I haven't listened to yet. But I gotta say, this is also a decent song. Though I do like the reggae production here because I think it still sounds so amazing, but I'm not really huge on Daddy Yankee's vocals here and I don't understand the lyrics since they're in Spanish, although the title means "Hot" in Spanish, but I still don't understand the rest of the lyrics. I feel like I want to translate those lyrics to English to see what they mean. But this is decent overall and I'm fine with it ending up in there.
#92. Ella Mai - Trip (#11) [5; Great]
What I've noticed about the song is that there's also a remix from Cash Money R&B singer Jacquees that has gained huge popularity as it receives millions of streams on YouTube and SoundCloud. However, it was removed from both platforms back in September 5 of that year which is unfortunate. But it's still interesting to me. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Boo'd Up. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, Ella's vocals were so marvelous, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. I'm glad to see this song end up on this list. It really deserves it!
#91. YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Outside Today (#31) [0; Crap]
This was actually released as the lead single for his debut album Until Death Call My Name which was actually so interesting. I also found the music video for this song was also released on the same day as it's release which was also so interesting. But unfortunately for this song, it's also garbage. There really is nothing good to say about it. The production here doesn't sound good here and NBA YoungBoy's vocals sound so awful and the chorus was totally garbage. Though I don't actually mind the lyrics because I think they're still so interesting. But this is garbage overall. I seriously have no idea why it would end up in there, but hey at least it ended up in the Bottom 10 which was always a good thing. But it's still a garbage song overall for me. Let's just move on.
#90. Nicky Jam/J. Balvin - X (#41) [0; Crap]
I've noticed that there's also a Spanglish version of the song which was actually a nice thing and there's also a remix version of it featuring Maluma and Ozuna which was super interesting. He also performed that song at the 2018 FIFA World Cup closing ceremony which I've actually seen before. But I actually muted the TV for that because this song is also garbage unfortunately. I'm not really huge on the reggae production and both Nicky Jam and J. Balvin sound awful, the chorus was horrible, and again I don't understand the lyrics since they're in Spanish. So yeah, this is yet another garbage song overall. I'd prefer listening to the Spanglish version of it over this so that way I can understand some of the lyrics. NEXT!
#89. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (#9) [5; Great]
What I've noticed about this song is that it actually contains an interpolation of the 2016 song Sexual by Neiked and Dyo, therefore Victor Radstrom, Dyo and Elina Stridh are credited as songwriters for this song which was super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, both Adam and SZA sound super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. But yeah, this is such a phenomenal song overall and I'm so pleased to see it end up on this list. This really deserves it!
#88. XXXTENTACION - Moonlight (#13) [0; Crap]
This was actually his first single to be released after his death which was super interesting. I've also found the music for this song so interesting because it features him and a large group of people at a get-together taking place in the woods after dark, lit by the light of a full moon which was actually fitting hence the title. But unfortunately, this song is also garbage and it's actually a step down from Changes. The production sounded so awful, XXXTENTACION's vocals were terrible, and the chorus was so horrible. But the lyrics were still very nicely-written, so I'll still give credit to that. But this is still garbage overall and I don't know why it would end up in there.
#87. Kenny Chesney - Get Along (#22) [5; Great]
This was actually the first single from his album Songs for the Saints, and it's also his first single to be released from Warner Bros. Records, which he signed to following a 20-year affiliation with Sony Music Nashville which was actually super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Kenny's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. But yeah, this really deserves to end up on this list. It's such a phenomenal song overall for me to listen to.
#86. Drake - I'm Upset (#7) [3; Decent]
I've found out that the single cover for this song is a homage to the 2014 Kevin Smith film Tusk and Kevin himself appears in the music video for this song, which was actually super interesting. But I gotta say, this is also a decent song. There really isn't anything interesting to say about it. Though the production doesn't sound good here, but Drake's vocals were still outstanding and the lyrics were still very nicely-written, although I could say that the chorus was decent. But yeah, this is just a decent song overall and I'm fine with it ending up in there.
#85. Justin Timberlake/Chris Stapleton - Say Something (#9) [5; Great]
This song actually debuted at it's peak on there which was super interesting. I've also found out that it received a nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards which was actually an amazing thing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal country-pop song. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, both Justin and Chris sound super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, it's such a phenomenal song overall for me to listen to and I'm pleased to see this song end up on this list.
#84. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255 (#3) [5; Great]
Of course the title was the previous phone number for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, now known as the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. The song also received nominations for Song of the Year and Best Music Video at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards which was actually super incredible about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Logic, Alessia and Khalid all sound super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. But yeah, this is such another phenomenal song overall for me to listen to and this really deserves to end up in there.
#83. N.E.R.D./Rihanna - Lemon (#36) [5; Great]
I've noticed that there's also a remix version of this song with Drake, which I've actually listened to before but I actually prefer the original version of it over this. I've also noticed that former Pennsylvania U.S. Senator Arlen Specter was sampled in the song as the man saying "wait a minute", which was actually super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal and fun song. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, both Pharrell and Rihanna sound so phenomenal, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. So yeah, this is such a fun song overall and I'm glad to see it end up in there.
#82. Florida Georgia Line - Simple (#32) [5; Great]
I've noticed that this song has been promoted through the use of black-and-white photography on the duo's Instagram account along with the music video which was super interesting. And speaking of the music video, I've actually found out that it features a grandfather recalling a romantic story to his grandchildren, interspersed with scenes from his wife and his younger self crashing a party in the 1930s which was actually so interesting about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Tyler Hubbard's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, phenomenal song overall and this really deserves to be on there.
#81. Casper Magico/Nio Garcia/Darell/Nicky Jam/Ozuna/Bad Bunny - Te Bote Remix (#36) [0; Crap]
The title actually means "I Dumped You" in Spanish. And of course this song was actually in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year, landing at #2. This was absolutely my second worst song that I've ever heard in 2018. It's definitely an extremely garbage song. Also, this song is over 7 minutes long, which actually made it worse. Gosh, listening to a crappy song that's over 7 minutes long or longer is so painful for me to listen to. I really hate the mix from Ozuna. Bad Bunny sounded grating in his verse, Darell's vocals were egregious, Casper Magico's vocals were hot garbage, Nio Garcia and Nicky Jam's verses sound absolutely terrible, and I really can't stand the lyrics and I absolutely don't understand them since they're in Spanish. But yeah, this is absolutely an extremely garbage song overall and this does not deserve to end up in there. NEXT!
#80. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#2) [5; Great]
This was actually the highest-ranking song on the 2010's Decade-End Chart to not top the Weekly Chart which was super interesting. The song also did better on Hits 1 than on Alt Nation that year since it spent 2 weeks at the top spot on the weekend countdown while it peaked at #2 on the Alt-18, which was actually an amazing thing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing alt-EDM song. For my opinion on this song, the production was pretty amazing, Dan Smith's vocals were so amazing, I really love those lyrics, the chorus was amazing, and I really enjoyed that drop. So yeah, overall it's amazing and I'm pleased to see it end up in there.
#79. Jay Rock/Kendrick Lamar/Future/James Blake - King's Dead (#21) [0; Crap]
This was actually one of the songs that was taken from the soundtrack of the Black Panther movie which I've seen before back then. It also won Best Rap Performance along with Bubblin' by Anderson .Paak, and was nominated for Best Rap Song at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards which I totally expected because the Black Panther movie was one of the most popular movies from that year. But unfortunately for the song itself, it's garbage. The production was so awful, Jay Rock and Future sounded horrible, and James's vocals don't sound good in the chorus. Though I could say that Kendrick sounded okay in his verse and the lyrics were still interesting, so I'll still give credit to those. But this is still garbage overall and I seriously have no clue on why this would end up on this list.
#78. The Weeknd - Call Out My Name (#4) [5; Great]
This song also debuted at it's peak on there. And what I've noticed about this song is that it earned the largest first-day Spotify stream count of any song released that year, and it's also streamed 6,000,000 times on it's first day on Apple Music which was actually super impressive. Although I really wish that song would've made Hits 1 for doing all of that. But as far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Abel's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, phenomenal song overall and I'm so pleased to see this song end up on this list.
#77. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#9) [5; Great]
This was actually his debut single. And of course that song was actually in my Top 10 Songs of 2019, landing at #8 in case you remember. Too bad this song didn't end up in my Top 10 Songs of 2018 which it should've been, but I know it was still popular in 2019 so I decided to put it in my Top 10 Songs the next year which was actually a pretty good move. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a heavenly song and this is definitely Benny's best song ever. With my opinion on it, the production was so heavenly, Khalid's vocals were so heavenly in his verse, Halsey's vocals were super heavenly and they shine pretty much throughout the second verse, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. So yeah, this is such a heavenly song overall and I'm super pleased to see this song make it in there.
#76. Thomas Rhett - Marry Me (#30) [5; Great]
What I've found interesting about the song is that I actually found the music video for this song to be so cute because it features a young girl named Ellie and a boy named Sam, which was actually the cutest thing about it. And Thomas actually completed the story of them in his 2019 music video for Remember You Young which I've also heard before. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Thomas's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, this is such a phenomenal song overall and it really deserves to end up in there.
#75. Miguel/Travis Scott - Sky Walker (#29) [3; Decent]
I've actually found the music video for this song super interesting because it features Miguel in various locations and it also features both him and Travis performing part of the song on top of a Toronto Police Services Ford Interceptor Sedan which was super interesting. But I gotta say, this is also a decent song. There really isn't anything interesting to say about it. Though the production doesn't sound good here, but Miguel still sound amazing here and Travis sounded okay in his verse and the chorus was decent and the lyrics were still interesting, so I'll still give credit to all of that. But this is decent overall and I'm fine with it ending up in there.
#74. A$AP Ferg/Nicki Minaj - Plain Jane (#26) [0; Crap]
This was actually the remix of it. And yes, I really hate the original version of the song. So I decided to give the remix with Nicki a listen to see if it'll be better. But unfortunately it turns out that the remix is also bad. There really is nothing good to say about this song. This is absolutely another garbage song. The production was so horrible, A$AP Ferg's vocals were super awful, I'm not really a fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so terrible. Though I guess I could say that Nicki sounded okay in her verse, so I'll still give credit to that. But this is still a garbage song overall and I'm not too thrilled to see it end up on this list. Let's just move on.
#73. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper - No Brainer (#5) [5; Great]
This is another song that has debuted at it's peak on there. And what I've also found out about the song is that it debuted at the top spot on the Official Trending Chart in the U.K. following it's release, with it set to debut at #9 of the chart regardless of any added points which was actually an amazing thing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. But definitely not as good as I'm The One, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Quavo and Chance The Rapper both sound super amazing in their verses, the lyrics were so interesting, and Justin's vocals in the chorus were so phenomenal. So yeah, this is such an amazing song overall and I'm glad to see it end up in there.
#72. Gucci Mane/Migos - I Get The Bag (#11) [0; Crap]
I've actually found out that this is actually his highest-charting single as a lead artist, tied with Wake Up In The Sky. It has also peaked at the top spot on the Mediabase Urban Airplay chart and it is his highest certified single, with sales over 8,000,000 units in the U.S. which was actually an amazing thing about the song. But unfortunately as far as that song goes, my gosh this song is also garbage. The production was so garbage, Gucci Mane's rapping doesn't sound good, Quavo and Takeoff both sound awful in their contributions, and the chorus was so horrible. But the lyrics are what I don't mind with, so I'm definitely still giving credit to that. But this is still garbage overall and I'm not really too thrilled to see this song in there.
#71. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#1) [5; Great]
This was actually the biggest song of the year on the chart in 2017. It also topped the mainstream Top 40 on its 4th week at the top spot on the chart, and on Billboard's Dance/Mix Show Airplay chart, the song has become his first #1 song on a Dance/EDM chart and topped Dance Club Songs afterwards. Those were actually some phenomenal stuff that I found about the song. I mean, nothing can really stop this song from becoming super popular. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an outstanding song. With my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Ed's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were so nice, and the chorus was so amazing. But yeah, outstanding song overall and I'm glad to see it end up in there again.
#70. Jason Aldean - You Make It Easy (#28) [5; Great]
I've actually found out that Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line wrote the song with Morgan Wallen and Jordan Schmidt, which was so interesting. Plus, this song also reached #1 on the Country Airplay chart and landed at #4 on Billboard's Hot Country Songs of the year, which was actually amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Jason's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super phenomenal. So yeah, this is absolutely a phenomenal song overall and this really deserves to be in there.
#69. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#13) [5; Great]
I've noticed that this song was actually the anthem of the 2018 ESPN College Football season, and it's also part of the soundtrack for EA Sports' NHL 19, and it also appears in the episode "Thunder Away" from Suits, which was super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an outstanding song. With my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Dan's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were very nice, and the chorus was so amazing and I really love Dan's screaming in it. But yeah, this is such an outstanding song overall and I'm glad to see it in there.
#68. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss (#26) [5; Great]
I've actually found out that both Calvin and Dua promoted the song with several live performances, including ones for The Graham Norton Show, the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, and the 2019 Brit Awards which was super interesting I've also heard that there's several remixes of the song including ones by Jauz, Oliver Heldens, and R3hab, and the song also stands as one of the most streamed songs on Spotify with over 2,000,000 streams which was super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Dua's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus and drop both sound so heavenly. So yeah, phenomenal song overall and I'm pleased to see it in there.
#67. Khalid - Young, Dumb, & Broke (#18) [0; Crap]
I've heard that this song was actually certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America, and has been streamed over one billion times on Spotify as of December 2023. And I've also found the music video for this song super interesting because it features multiple celebrity cameos, including Normani (before her feature on his song Love Lies which I'll get to later), Kel Mitchell, Wayne Brady, Rachael Leigh Cook, and Dennis Haskins which was super duper interesting. Unfortunately for this song, it's definitely garbage. And of course I still hate it as of May 2025 and especially now. The production sounded so bad, I'm not really a fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was just garbage. Though I could say that Khalid's vocals were okay here, but it's still not enough to save the song. So yeah, garbage song overall and I'm not too thrilled to see it end up in there.
#66. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#20) [5; Great]
This was actually the longest tenured song on the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown to not end up at #1, which was actually super interesting. I also remember that I got super sick of this song when it was still on the countdown, but now I'm back to liking it. I've also noticed that Nathaniel Motte of 3OH!3 actually produced the song which I've found super interesting. There's also a Latin mix featuring Argentine singer Tini which was also interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, MAX's vocals were super amazing, Gnash's vocals in his verse were also super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. So yeah, this is such an amazing song overall and I'm glad to see it in there.
#65. Charlie Puth - How Long (#21) [5; Great]
This song is basically Attention 2.0 because I know it sounds exactly the same as Attention. And I've actually found out that Charlie teased the song on social media one month before its release which was so interesting. I've also noticed that it was also certified platinum by the RIAA for sales of a million digital copies in the U.S. which was actually an amazing thing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song and it's actually on the same level as Attention. With my opinion on it, the production was so amazing, Charlie's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were very nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. But yeah, this is such an amazing song overall and I'm glad to see it end up in this list.
#64. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#6) [0; Crap]
There's also an acoustic version of this song that was present on the deluxe edition of her album Tell Me You Love Me, and a re-recorded version featuring Slash from Guns N' Roses was released as a promotional single and included on her first remix album Revamped a few years ago which was actually super amazing that I found out about it. But unfortunately for this song, it's definitely garbage and easily her worst song that I've ever heard. Of course you might remember I've been hating this song ever since before I started blogging. And of course I still hate this song as of May 2025 and even now. The production was awful, Demi's vocals were so horrible, the lyrics were a huge mess, and the chorus was so garbage and I can't stand the background voices saying "I'm not sorry" in it. So yeah, garbage song overall and I'm really not too thrilled to see this song end up in there.
#63. YG/2 Chainz/Big Sean/Nicki Minaj - Big Bank (#16) [0; Crap]
I've actually noticed that this song is featured on the soundtrack of the 2018 video game Madden NFL 19, which was actually an interesting thing that I found about it. It was also certified quadruple platinum by the RIAA for combined sales and streaming equivalent units of over 4,000,000 units in the U.S., which was actually so amazing. But unfortunately for this song, it's also garbage. The production was so bad, YG, 2 Chainz, and Big Sean all sound awful, but I could say Nicki's verse was okay because she doesn't sound bad in it, but it's still not enough for it to save the song. But other than that, I'm not really a fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so horrible. So yeah, not a good song overall and I'm not happy to see it in there. NEXT!
#62. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman (#8) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song was nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance at the 61st Annua Grammy Awards and was also nominated for Best Visual Effects at the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Ariana's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. But yeah, phenomenal song overall and I'm so pleased to see it end up on this list.
#61. Cardi B./21 Savage - Bartier Cardi (#14) [0; Crap]
What I've found about this song is that it was nominated for Best Collaboration at the 2018 BET Awards and was also nominated for Best Hip Hop at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, and it also won the award for Winning Songs at the 2019 ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards and won the award for Most Performed R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at the 2019 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards which was actually so interesting. But unfortunately as far as the song goes, it's yet another garbage song. You know I really hate Cardi. She's such an annoying rapper. With my opinion, the production was so horrible, Cardi's rapping was so terrible, 21 Savage's verse was so awful, the lyrics don't make any sense, and the chorus was super garbage. So yeah, another garbage song overall for me and I really have no idea why it would end up in there. Let's just move on.
#60. Selena Gomez/Marshmello - Wolves (#20) [5; Great]
I've actually found out that Marshmello first revealed the song 3 months before its release when he tweeted a birthday message to Selena which I've found interesting about it. Plus, I've heard that the song was certified quadruple Platinum by the RIAA for accumulating 4,000,000 equivalent units which was super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. Though it started off mediocre, but then the song has grown on me more. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Selena's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus and drop both sound so heavenly. So yeah, phenomenal song overall and I'm pleased to see it end up in there.
#59. Cardi B. - Be Careful (#11) [0; Crap]
I've heard that the song was nominated as Best Rap Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, and it also won the award for Winning Songs at the 2019 ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards and won the award for Most Performed R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at the 2019 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop awards like Bartier Cardi did and it has also been certified quintuple platinum by the RIAA which was so amazing about it. But unfortunately for this song, it's definitely garbage. But not as bad as Bartier Cardi, but it's still garbage. The production doesn't sound good, Cardi's rapping was garbage, and I'm not really a fan of the chorus. But the lyrics were still interesting, so I'll still give credit to that. But this is overall garbage and I'm not happy to see it end up in there. Let's just move on.
#58. Maroon 5 - Wait (#24) [5; Great]
What I've found out about this song is that it was nominated for Best Visual Effects at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards and was also nominated for Choice Song: Group at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards, and it also won for Award Winning Song at both the 2019 ASCAP Pop Music Awards and the 2019 BMI Pop Awards which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Adam's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was so phenomenal. But yeah, this is such an amazing and fun song overall and I'm glad to see it end up in there.
#57. Rich The Kid - Plug Walk (#13) [0; Crap]
This song was also in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year, landing at #3 in case you remember. Plus, I've heard that there's also an official remix of this song featuring Gucci Mane, YG and 2 Chainz which actually made it even worse. This is such a grating song. The production was super egregious, Rich The Kid's rapping was insanely grating, the lyrics were definitely a huge piece of trash, and the chorus was extremely grating. So yeah, this is such an extremely grating song overall and I'm really not too thrilled to see it end up in there. I don't really want to listen to this song ever again. NEXT!
#56. 6ix9ine - Gummo (#12) [0; Crap]
This was yet another Bottom 10 Song of the year for me, as it landed at #4. I've also found out that this song was certified gold, platinum and double platinum by the RIAA with it reaching 2,000,000 copies sold which of course I'm really not at all happy to see. This is definitely an extremely awful song. The production was so grating, 6ix9ine's rapping is grating, the lyrics are so dumb, and the chorus was extremely awful. So yeah, this was definitely another garbage song overall for me to listen to and I'm not really happy to see this song end up in there. This does not deserve to be in there. Let's just move on because I've had enough of this song.
#55. Lil Dicky/Chris Brown - Freaky Friday (#8) [0; Crap]
What I've found out about this song is that it takes its concept from the 2003 movie Freaky Friday, being about Lil Dicky and Chris swapping bodies and it also contains uncredited vocals from Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled, and Kendall Jenner which was super interesting. But unfortunately as for the song itself, it's definitely garbage. There really is nothing good to say about it. The production was so awful, Lil Dicky's rapping was so horrible, the lyrics were a huge mess, and the chorus was so terrible and garbage. Although I could say that Chris sounded alright here, but it's still not enough for it to save the song. So yeah, this is garbage overall and I'm not too thrilled to see this song end up on this list.
#54. Cardi B. - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves) (#1) [0; Crap]
Oh gosh... do I really need to talk about this song again?! Well, it looks like I'm gonna have to. This was actually my second least favorite song of 2017 in which of course we all remembered. When I first gave this song a listen, I've noticed that she has been such an extremely terrible and annoying rapper. This was definitely a grating song and it's easily the worst song that I've ever heard from her. And plus, I still hate it as of May 2025 and especially now. The production was so egregious, Cardi's vocals were so annoying, the lyrics were absolutely grating, and the chorus was insanely awful. So yeah, this is definitely a grating and extremely garbage song overall and this totally does not deserve to end up on this list. Let's just move on.
#53. Kane Brown - Heaven (#15) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song was certified Diamond by the RIAA for combined sales and streaming equivalent units of over 10,000,000 units in the U.S. a couple years ago and is his first single to achieve this milestone which was super incredible about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. But definitely not as good as What Ifs, but it's still amazing. With my opinion on it, the production was so amazing, Kane's vocals were super amazing, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so phenomenal. So yeah, it's such another amazing song overall and I'm glad to see it end up in there.
#52. Drake - Nonstop (#2) [3; Decent]
I've actually noticed that this song was critically well-received, being labeled one of Scorpion's best tracks by several critics, even cynics of the album. And additionally, the song was the most streamed song in the U.S. during the first week of the album's release. I've also found out that it gained renewed in 2020, after being used in viral TikTok videos. To me, all of those stuff I found about it were super amazing. But I gotta say, this is a decent song. I'm not really huge on the production here, but Drake still sounds outstanding here and I could say that the chorus is fine and the lyrics were still so nice, so I'm definitely still giving credit to that. But this is decent overall and I'm fine with it ending up in there.
#51. Childish Gambino - This Is America (#1) [0; Crap]
I've actually heard that this song has won in all four of its nominated categories at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, that being Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Rap/Sung Performance and Best Music Video and it also debuted at the top spot on here which of course I'm not really surprised to see. This is definitely another garbage song. But definitely not as bad as Redbone, but it's still garbage. The production was so horrible, Donald Glover's vocals were so terrible (although he doesn't sound strange like he did in Redbone, but he still sounds terrible), and the chorus was absolutely garbage. But the lyrics were still super nicely-written, so I'll still give credit to that. But this is yet another garbage song overall and I really have no idea why it would end up on this list. NEXT!
#50. Kendrick Lamar/Zacari - Love (#11) [5; Great]
I've actually found out that this song was certified 4x platinum by the RIAA which was amazing. I've also found out that in the music video for this song, there was an easter egg teasing his involvement on the soundtrack album Black Panther is shown on a clapperboard during the shoot which was super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Kendrick's rapping in the verses was super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and Zacari's vocals in the chorus were so heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a phenomenal song and I'm pleased to see it rank in the Top 50 on there.
#49. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (#4) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song has entered the Top 5 on there with 90,000 downloads and 20,800,000 streams, topping the Digital Songs chart and receiving an audience of 35,000,000 in radio airplay and the song was also certified platinum in the U.S. for shipments of 1,000,000 units which was actually super amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Sam's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal and I really fell in love with it. So yeah, this is such an amazing song overall and I'm glad to see it rank this high on there.
#48. Migos - Stir Fry (#8) [0; Crap]
I've noticed that Pharrell actually produced the song although he wasn't credited as an artist. Also, I've heard Pharrell was featured in the music video where Migos, Sing Lee and Quavo were dressed in silk brocade suits gambling in a Chinese restaurant with him and Nigo. There's also a cooking theme music video that Migos created with BuzzFeed Tasty depicting the trio making a stir fry dish which actually fits the title which was super interesting. But unfortunately for this song, it's yet another garbage song for me. The production was so bad, Migos's vocals were so awful, and the chorus was total garbage. So yeah, this is not another fun song overall and I'm not too thrilled to see this song rank in the Top 50 on there.
#47. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - All The Stars (#7) [5; Great]
This was another song that was taken from the soundtrack of the Black Panther movie and easily the best song that I've ever heard from the soundtrack. And of course, this song ended up in my Top 10 Songs of the year, landing at #3. And yes, I put this song in purple because my #2 and #1 songs of the year didn't make it on this list. I've found out that this song was actually the lead single from the Black Panther album and it appeared in the movie's end credits which was actually pretty interesting. The song also received accolades and nominations including a nomination for Best Original Song at the 76th Golden Globe Awards and the 91st Academy Awards, as well as receiving 4 nominations at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards including Record Of The Year and Song Of The Year, and it also won Best Song at the African-American Film Critics Association, while its video won Best Visual Effects at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an extremely heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was super heavenly, Kendrick's rapping in the verses was extremely heavenly, I'm definitely a humongous fan of the lyrics, and SZA's vocals in the chorus were extremely heavenly. But yeah, overall it's extremely heavenly and I'm super pleased to see this song end up in there. It really deserves it!
#46. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#11) [5; Great]
I also remember I got sick of this song when it was still on the countdown. But now the song has grown back on me. And I've also noticed that the song was nominated for Song Of The Year at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, and won Single Of The Year at the Juno Awards of 2019, and it also won Choice pop song at the Teen Choice Awards which was super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Shawn's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. But yeah, overall it's such an amazing song and I'm glad to see it rank this high on there.
#45. G-Eazy/Halsey - Him & I (#14) [5; Great]
One thing I've noticed about this song is that G-Eazy debuted the song with a performance at Blue Nile in New Orleans for the final show of his Bud Light's Dive Bar Tour 3 months before its release and Halsey joined him on stage as a surprise guest and she kissed him for several seconds at the end of the performance which was super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's definitely a step up from Me, Myself & I. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, G-Eazy's rapping in the verses was super unstoppable, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and Halsey's vocals in the chorus and the last verse were pretty heavenly. But yeah, overall it's such a phenomenal song and I'm so pleased to see this song end up in there.
#44. Lil Pump - Gucci Gang (#3) [0; Crap]
I've heard that there's also a remix of this song that rapper Joyner Lucas released onto SoundCloud and there's another remix of the song that premiered on OVO Sound Radio which features Ozuna, French Montana, J. Balvin, Bad Bunny, Gucci Mane, Remy Ma and 21 Savage which was so interesting. And the song was also nominated for Top Streaming Song (Video) at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards which was amazing. But as far as the song goes, it's definitely another garbage song. The production was so awful, Lil Pump's vocals were so horrible, I'm not really huge on the lyrics, and the chorus was so garbage. So yeah, definitely not another good song overall and I'm not happy to see it rank this high on this list. Let's just move on.
#43. Migos/Drake - Walk It Talk It (#10) [0; Crap]
I've actually found out that rapper M.O.S. used the group because he claimed that the song was similar to his 2007 song Walk It Like I Talk It, and the lawsuit was later dismissed. I've also noticed that the music video for this song features guest appearances from Jamie Foxx and labelmate Lil Yachty and in it, the trio and Drake perform on a fictional dance-themed show called Culture Ride (inspired by Soul Train), with Jamie playing fictional host Ron Delirious (a pun of the late Soul Train host Don Cornelius), which was super interesting. But I gotta say, this is yet another garbage song for me. The production was so bad, the trio's rapping was super awful, Drake's vocals were horrible in his contribution, the lyrics were a huge mess, and the chorus was so garbage. So yeah, yet another garbage song overall and I'm not very happy to see this song rank this high on this list. Let's move on.
#42. Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode (#1) [0; Crap]
This was also in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year, ranking at #7 in case you remember. I've also noticed that the song has additional vocals from Swae Lee and the late Big Hawk although they weren't credited. There's also a Skrillex remix of the song which I've listened to and that was also horrible. And it also contains a sample from Gimme the Loot that was written by the Notorious B.I.G. and Easy Mo Bee, as performed by the former and an interpolation from I Wanna Rock that was written and performed by Uncle Luke and the song was also certified Diamond by the RIAA. It also received nominations for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards which I'm not surprised to see. It's definitely an insanely awful song and easily Travis's worst song that I've ever heard. And of course I still hate this song as of May 2025 and even now. The production was so lazy and boring, Travis's rapping was insanely awful, the lyrics were terrible, and the chorus was absolutely garbage. Although Drake sounded okay in his verse, but it's still not enough for it to save the song. So yeah, this is absolutely an insanely awful and garbage song overall and I'm definitely not very happy to see this song end up in there. NEXT!
#41. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#18) [5; Great]
This was one of the songs that was taken from the soundtrack from Season 2 of 13 Reasons Why, a TV adaptation of the eponymous book and it's actually the second single from the soundtrack following the release of Lovely from Billie Eilish and Khalid, which was so interesting. The song also won for Choice Summer Song at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards, nominated for both The Song Of 2018 and The Music Video Of 2018 at the People's Choice Awards, won for Winning Songs at the 2019 ASCAP Pop Music Awards, nominated for Top 40 Single Of The Year at the 2019 New Music Awards, won for Award-Winning Songs at the 2019 BMI Pop Awards, and won for Titanium Awards at the 2020 iHeartRadio Awards which was super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Wolves, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Selena's vocals were pretty phenomenal, the lyrics were really amazing, and the chorus was so unstoppable. So yeah, this is such a phenomenal song overall and I'm pleased to see it end up in there.
#40. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (#7) [5; Great]
This is another song that was taken from the soundtrack of the Black Panther movie and it appears during the scene where Black Panther along with his allies, Nakia and Okoye, enter a secret casino in Busan which was actually so fun. I actually wish I would go there and gamble since I'm now over the age of 21. And I also remember that I got sick of this song when it was still on the countdown. But now the song has grown on me. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion on it, the production was so amazing, Abel's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, the chorus was so phenomenal, and Kendrick's rapping in his verse was super amazing. So yeah, this is such an amazing and fun song overall and I'm glad to see it end up in there.
#39. Post Malone - I Fall Apart (#16) [0; Crap]
Of course I remember this song was a Hit Bound dropout back then but then it somehow managed to end up on this list?! That's totally not true. But I guess I'm gonna have to talk about it again. I've also found out that the song was included on his 2016 album Stoney, and never originally released as a single, but a live performance of the song went viral on social media which I guess is interesting about it. But unfortunately as far as the song goes, it's definitely a garbage song. With my opinion, the production was so lazy, boring, bland and generic, Post's vocals were awful, the lyrics were egregious, and the chorus was absolutely garbage. So yeah, this is such another garbage song overall. And of course I still hate this song as of May 2025 and especially now. I really hate his rap/hip-hop music. He should stick with country music permanently and never make any more new rap/hip-hop music. NEXT!
#38. Offset/Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip (#13) [0; Crap]
This song was actually featured in the WWE 2K19 soundtrack, particularly in the "Ric Flair Collector's Edition" version of the video game. It has also been certified 6x Platinum by the RIAA and it's also the second most streamed song of all time on Spotify's influential RapCaviar playlist which I guess is interesting. But as far as the song goes, it's absolutely another garbage song for me. Metro Boomin's production was so awful, Offset's rapping was horrible, I'm not really a huge fan of the lyrics, and my gosh that chorus was absolutely garbage. So yeah, this is such another garbage song and I'm not too thrilled to see it rank this high on this list. Let's just move on.
#37. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#12) [5; Great]
I've actually found out that this song was the official theme song for WWE's PPV event Battleground, in addition to its inclusion in the video game Madden NFL 18 which was so interesting. And I've heard that its music video won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Rock Video award which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this one, the production was super amazing, Dan's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was super phenomenal. Also, I've noticed that in the music video before the final chorus, the music stops and the band floats lifelessly in the water which was actually super interesting. So yeah, this is definitely a phenomenal song and I'm glad to see it rank this high on there.
#36. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#7) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song has won the ARIA Award for Song Of The Year at the ARIA Music Awards of 2018, and is the most streamed Australian song of all time on Apple Music. And the song also sold over 5,000,000 adjusted copies worldwide within 6 months of release, making it the eleventh best-selling single of all time in Australia and it also has been honored in the APRA AMCOS' The 1,000,000,000 List, for having been streamed over a billion times which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Want You Back. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal and I really like the instrumentation, Luke's vocals were super phenomenal and they shine throughout the whole song, the lyrics were awesome, and the chorus was so heavenly and I really fell in love with it. So yeah, this is such a phenomenal song overall and I'm pleased to see it end up on there.
#35. Lauv - I Like Me Better (#27) [5; Great]
What I've found out about this song is that it has been used in an Android Auto app commercial, in the trailer for Netflix's romantic comedy To All The Boys I've Loved Before, and in the fall ball episode of Netflix's comedy series The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia, which was actually super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. Though the song started out amazing when it debuted on Hits 1 back in 2017, but then the song has grown on me after a few more listens. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Lauv's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were so outstanding, and the chorus was so heavenly. But yeah, phenomenal song overall and it really deserves to be in there.
#34. Migos/Nicki Minaj/Cardi B. - MotorSport (#6) [0; Crap]
I've found out that Nicki and Cardi's verses in the song received positive reviews. Editors from Billboard noted Cardi's line "trap Selena" as an "ambitious statement". Nicki's verse was listed by Angel Diaz of Complex as the "Best Rap Verse of the Month" of October 2017 and Cardi's verse won Best Featured Verse at the 2018 BET Hip-Hop Awards which was super interesting. But unfortunately for this song, it's absolutely another garbage song for me. The production was awful, the trio's rapping was horrible, and of course Cardi sounds terrible in her verse. But I could say that Nicki sounds alright in her verse and the lyrics were still interesting, so I'll still give credit to those. But they're still not enough for them to save the song. So yeah, it's such another garbage song overall and I really have no idea how it could rank this high on there. NEXT!
#33. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (#4) [5; Great]
Of course that is my #1 song of 2017. And I've also noticed that this song is actually the #1 song of 2017 on Alt Nation's Alt-36 Year-End Countdown, spending 12 weeks at the top spot on the Alt-18 countdown that year. It also won the Best Pop Duo/Group Performance at the 60th Grammy Awards which was super amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly, the vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely heavenly, the chorus was absolutely heavenly, everything on this song was heavenly. So yeah, this is absolutely a heavenly song overall and I'm super pleased to see this song rank this high on there.
#32. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#21) [5; Great]
I've actually found out that this song has won the Grammy Award for Best Country Duo/Group Performance at the 61st Grammy Awards as well as both Single and Song of the Year at the 54th Academy of Country Music Awards and it has also been certified double platinum by the RIAA and Music Canada which was actually so amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Speechless. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Dan's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, this is such a phenomenal and fun song overall and I'm pleased to see it end up in there.
#31. 6ix9ine/Nicki Minaj/Murda Beatz - FEFE (#3) [0; Crap]
This is also in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year, landing at #6 in case you remember. I've also noticed that this song was initially certified octuple platinum by the RIAA in 2019 before being downgraded to quintuple platinum. Of course this song deserves to be downgraded because this song is definitely a huge piece of trash. There really is nothing good to say about it. Murda Beatz's production was insanely awful, 6ix9ine's rapping was super horrible, and the lyrics were definitely a nightmare. But again Nicki sounds okay in his verse. But still, that's not enough to save it. So yeah, this is absolutely another extremely garbage song and I'm really not too thrilled to see it rank this high on this list. Let's just move on because I really had enough of this song.
#30. G-Eazy/A$AP Rocky/Cardi B. - No Limit (#4) [0; Crap]
This is another song that G-Eazy debuted in his Bud Light's Dive Bar Tour in New Orleans but he only had Cardi B. with him on that which was interesting. There's also a remix of this song that features French Montana, Belly and Juicy J, as well as a new verse from G-Eazy but Cardi does not appear on the remix which was actually a good thing for me. But as far as the song goes, it's definitely another garbage song. Although G-Eazy does sound okay here, but the production was so awful and A$AP Rocky and Cardi B. both sound horrible in their verses and I'm not really huge on the lyrics. So yeah, this is definitely another garbage song and I'm not very happy to see this song end up in the Top 30 on this list. NEXT!
#29. NF - Let You Down (#12) [2; Mediocre]
I've found out that this song has charted on Billboard's Hot Christian Songs and Hot Rhythmic Songs, reaching the top spot on the former chart. I actually didn't know that this song was also a Christian song until I found out about it. And it is also his first song to be certified gold by the RIAA and it was later certified 8x platinum in the US, and also reached multi-platinum in several other countries which was actually so amazing. Though as far as the song goes, it's just mediocre. There really isn't a lot interesting to say about it. Although I do not like the pitchy vocals in the beginning of the song, but I do like the production here and NF's vocals were alright and the lyrics were still very interesting. But this is mediocre overall and I'm fine with this song ending up in there.
#28. Tyga/Offset - Taste (#8) [0; Crap]
What I've noticed about the song is that according to Tyga, the recording session for the song lasted 30 minutes in a "party" environment that featured numerous people in attendance. He decided to speed up a "real slow" beat that producer D.A. Doman sent him. He proceeded to freestyle over the modified beat which resulted in the first four bars of the song being formed. And Offset was not originally featured in the song, but Tyga contacted him the day before the first music video shoot, asking him to be a feature on the song and he did. He sent Tyga his verse after the initial music video shoot in Los Angeles and that same week, Tyga flew to Atlanta and shot another part of the music video with Offset at a skating rink. I've also found the music video for this song very interesting because it also includes cameo appearances from 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa, Joyner Lucas, YK Osiris, Ronny J and King Bach which was super interesting about it. But as far as the song goes, it's definitely another garbage song. The production was so horrible, both Tyga and Offset sound generic, and I'm not really a fan of the lyrics. I don't think they're that good. So yeah, another garbage song for me overall and I'm not too thrilled to see it rank this high on there. NEXT!
#27. Halsey - Bad At Love (#5) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song received 2 award nominations, with one being at the Teen Choice Awards, and one being at the iHeart Radio Much Music Video Awards. It also topped the Dance Club Songs chart and it was certified 8x platinum in the US and 3x platinum in Canada which was actually pretty amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's absolutely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Halsey's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a phenomenal song and I'm super pleased to see this song end up in the Top 30 on there. This really deserves it!
#26. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends (#11) [5; Great]
This is also in my Top 10 Songs of the year, this time it landed at #6 in case you remember. I very much appreciate this song to be the best friend-zone anthem ever. And I've actually found out that Marshmello remixed Anne-Marie's song Alarm back in 2016, two years before this song was released. Fond of the remix, Anne-Marie wanted to collaborate with Marshmello, and they eventually met in a studio in London, where production of the song commenced which was actually super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a pretty heavenly song and this is absolutely Marshmello's best song that I've ever heard. With my opinion on it, the production and guitars both sound pretty heavenly, Anne-Marie's vocals were pretty heavenly and they shine throughout the whole song, the lyrics were pretty heavenly, the chorus was pretty heavenly, everything on this song was pretty heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a pretty heavenly song and this really deserves to rank this high on there.
#25. Drake/Lil Baby - Yes Indeed (#6) [3; Decent]
I've actually found out that this song was premiered on OVO Sound Radio 5 days before its release, originally surfacing under the title "Pikachu (No Keys)" which was interesting. It was also certified 7x platinum by the RIAA which was actually amazing about it. But I gotta say, this is just a decent song. There really isn't anything interesting to say about it. Though I'm not really huge on the production here, but both Drake and Lil Baby don't sound that bad and the lyrics were still interesting, so I'll definitely still give credit to that. But this is decent overall and I'm fine with this song ranking this high on there.
#24. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#12) [5; Great]
This is another song that ended up in my Top 10 Songs of the year, landing at #7. This is absolutely the best song that I've ever heard off of Reputation. And I've found out that this song was one of the award-winning songs at the 2019 BMI Pop Awards and the ASCAP Awards in both 2019 and 2020, which was actually pretty incredible about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another heavenly song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly, Taylor's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were fantastic, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a heavenly song and I'm super pleased to see this song rank this high on there. This totally deserves it!
#23. BlocBoy JB/Drake - Look Alive (#5) [0; Crap]
I've found out that there's also 4 remixes of this song, one where British rapper Scarlxrd released and titled it "LXXK DEAD", another where Joyner Lucas released onto SoundCloud and YouTube, another where Eminem released his album Kamikaze containing the song Not Alike and in the first part of the song, the Tay Keith-produced instrumental interpolates the song while he imitates the flow of Migos' Bad & Boujee, and one where Australian rapper Fortay released using the same beat, but with new lyrics. I've actually never listened to all 4 of those remixes, but unfortunately for this song, it's garbage. The production was awful, both BlocBoy JB and Drake both sound horrible, and that chorus was absolutely trash. But the lyrics were still very interesting, so I'll still give credit to that. But that's still not enough to save the song. So yeah, another garbage song overall and I'm not very happy to see this song end up on this list and rank this high on there.
#22. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#4) [5; Great]
I also remember I got sick of this song when it was still on the countdown back then. But now the song has grown on me again. And I've been hearing this song on Alt Nation back in 2017 as well. And I've found out that this song was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and it was also certified 13x platinum by the RIAA which was actually super amazing. I've also found out that the band performed this song at the 2017 American Music Awards, in a medley with Khalid's Young, Dumb & Broke, with Khalid joining them for the performance which was so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion on it, the production was so amazing, Dan's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so phenomenal. But yeah, overall it's amazing and I'm so pleased to see this song end up in there.
#21. Bazzi - Mine (#11) [5; Great]
I've actually found out that this song was an internet meme after gaining popularity in late January 2018, where the videos feature a slideshow of different pictures of the subject of the video with the Snapchat "hearts" filter and overlaying lyrics and the last word for each song line was surrounded by different "heart" and "kiss" emojis which was super interesting. As far as the song goes, it's yet another amazing song. Although the song is less than 2 1/2 minutes long, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Bazzi's vocals were super amazing, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so phenomenal. So yeah, overall it's such another amazing song and I'm glad to see this song end up on this list.
#20. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (#3) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song was nominated for various accolades, including an MTV Europe Music Award and an NRJ Music Award and its music video received four nominations at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, including Video Of The Year, later winning Best Pop which was actually pretty amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Ariana's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a phenomenal song and I'm so pleased to see this song rank in the Top 20 on there. It really deserves it!
#19. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies (#9) [5; Great]
This also ended up in my Top 10 Songs of the year. In case you remember, this song landed at #5. And plus, I've found out that this song was certified 5x platinum by the RIAA for selling over 5,000,000 units, and it also won Choice R&B/Hip-Hop Song at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards, Titanium Award at the 2019 iHeart Radio Music Awards, and Award-Winning Songs at both the 2019 BMI Pop Awards and the 2019 ASCAP Pop Awards which was actually pretty incredible. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another heavenly song. With my opinion on it, the production was really heavenly, both Khalid and Normani sound super heavenly, the lyrics were very heavenly, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. But yeah, overall it's such a heavenly song and I'm super pleased to see it end up in the Top 20 on this list. It really deserves to rank this high on there!
#18. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same (#6) [5; Great]
This was yet another song that was in my Top 10 Songs of the year. This song landed at #4 in case you remember. And plus, I've noticed that there's also a version of this song featuring Kane Brown, which I've actually listened to before but I actually prefer the original version of this song over that. I've also found out that this song was nominated for Best Music Video Of The Year at the 2018 People's Choice Awards and won Titanium Awards at the 2019 iHeart Radio Music Awards and it was also certified 4x Platinum by the RIAA which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a super heavenly song and it's definitely the best song that I've ever heard from her. With my opinion on this song, the production was super heavenly, Camila's vocals were extremely heavenly especially when she hits those high notes in the pre-chorus, the lyrics were pretty heavenly, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a super heavenly song and I'm super pleased to see this song end up in the Top 20 on this list.
#17. XXXTENTACION - SAD! (#1) [0; Crap]
This was actually my #1 worst song of the year in case you remember. I've also heard that this song peaked at the top spot on there following his death and I was super mad to see that. It has also amassed more than 2.4 billion streams on Spotify, being one of the most streamed songs on the platform but Billboard reported that the song was removed from Spotify playlists after their newly enacted "hateful conduct policy" came into effect and this totally deserves to get removed from Spotify because this song is grating and easily the worst song that I've ever heard from him. The production was extremely grating, XXXTENTACION's rapping was extremely grating, the lyrics were extremely grating, the chorus was extremely grating, everything here was extremely grating. But yeah, definitely a horrible and grating song overall and I'm not really too thrilled to see it rank this high on there. I've seriously had enough of this song. Let's just move on.
#16. Dua Lipa - New Rules (#6) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song was nominated for British Single Of The Year and its music video was also nominated for British Music Video Of The Year at the 2018 Brit Awards and Best Choreography at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards which was actually super amazing. It was also certified 5x Platinum from the RIAA for 5,000,000 track-equivalent sales in the US which was also amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal and fun, Dua's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were pretty interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a phenomenal and fun song and I'm pleased to see it rank this high on there.
#15. Ella Mai - Boo'd Up (#5) [5; Great]
I've heard that there's also a remix that features Nicki Minaj and Quavo which I actually haven't listened to yet, but I'm gonna have to soon. Plus, the song was also nominated for Song Of The Year and won Best R&B Song at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards which was actually so amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Trip which I've already talked about, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Ella's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was super phenomenal. But yeah, this is such a phenomenal song overall and I'm pleased to see it end up in there.
#14. Bruno Mars/Cardi B. - Finesse (Remix) (#3) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song has received several awards, including Favorite Song Soul/R&B at the 2018 American Music Awards, Video Of The Year at the 2018 Soul Train Music Awards, as well as Best Collaboration at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards and is also nominated for Video Of The Year at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards and it was certified 5x Platinum by the RIAA which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal and fun song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Bruno's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly and fun. Although Cardi doesn't sound good in her verses, but it's still not enough for this song to be bad. So yeah, this is such another phenomenal and fun song overall and I'm pleased to see this song end up in there.
#13. Post Malone - Better Now (#3) [0; Crap]
One thing I've found interesting about the song is that its verse melody was written first, but with no words, along with a completely different beat and hook. But to Frank Dukes and Post, the beat did not fit the melody, and its hook felt "awkward". The vocal engineer Louis Bell then remembered an unused snippet from an old session, which was the song's chorus. It replaced the old hook in the song, and Dukes rewrote a new backing track on guitar, taking inspiration from Weezer which was super interesting. I've also found out that the song was nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and was certified Diamond by the RIAA which was actually pretty amazing about it. But as far as this song goes, it's definitely another garbage song. The production does not sound good here, Post's vocals were awful as always, I'm not really huge on the lyrics, and the chorus was absolutely garbage. So yeah, overall it's not a good song and I'm not happy to see this rank this high on this list.
#12. Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams (#2) [0; Crap]
This was also in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year, landing at #5. Also, I've noticed that back in October 2019, two months before Juice's death, members of then-defunct pop punk band Yellowcard sued Juice for $15,000,000, claiming that the song copied the melody of their 2006 song Holly Wood Died, which was actually so interesting. Plus, I've heard that the song was certified Diamond by the RIAA which I wasn't at all thrilled to see. This song is definitely a nightmare and easily the worst song I've ever heard from him. The production was so terrible, Juice's vocals were grating, the lyrics were awful, and the chorus was egregious. So yeah, definitely an extremely horrible song overall and I'm really not too thrilled to see this song rank this high on there. NEXT!
#11. Drake - Nice For What (#1) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song was nominated for Best Rap Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and Hip-Hop Song Of The Year at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards and was also awarded two ASCAP awards, including Top Rap Song and it was also certified Diamond by the RIAA which was actually super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another outstanding song. With my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Drake's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were so interesting, and the chorus was so amazing. But yeah, this is definitely an outstanding and fun song overall and I'm glad to see this song end up in there.
#10. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#1) [3; Decent]
I've also listened to the version without Cardi B. and it was actually so amazing. I actually prefer the version without her over the one with her. Also, I've heard that the song won multiple awards, including at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards for Top Hot 100 Song, and received a nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and it was also certified Diamond by the RIAA which was actually pretty awesome. But I gotta say, this is just a decent song. Although like I said the version without Cardi was amazing, but with the version with her, it's decent. Though the production still sounds so amazing and Adam's vocals were still super amazing and the lyrics were still very nicely-written and the chorus was still so phenomenal. But Cardi's rapping sounds bad and annoying in her verse. So yeah, this is decent overall and I'm fine with this song ended up in the Top 10 on there.
#9. Drake - In My Feelings (#1) [5; Great]
I've found out that this song features additional vocals by the City Girls, though they were uncredited on the official version. It was also nominated for Song Of Summer at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards and won Rhythm & Bars Award at the 2018 Soul Train Music Awards and was certified 8x Platinum by the RIAA which was actually super amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song and easily one of the best songs that I've ever heard off of Scorpion. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Drake's vocals were super cool, the lyrics were so outstanding, and the chorus was so phenomenal and I really fell in love with it. But yeah, this is such an amazing and fun song overall and I'm so glad to see this song rank in the Top 10 on there.
#8. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#5) [0; Crap]
Oh boy... now I get to talk about this song again. Also, one thing I've found interesting about this song is that its music video was taken from a Target commercial during the 60th Annual Grammy Awards which I've actually seen before and I think it's very cool. It was also nominated for Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and won Song Of The Year and Dance Song Of The Year at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards which I'm not at all happy to see. This is absolutely a horrible song and easily the worst song that I've ever heard from Zedd. The production is so bland, generic, and underwhelming, Maren's vocals do not sound good here, the chorus was pretty bad and the drop sounded absolutely horrible. So yeah, overall it's such a horrible song. And of course I still hate this song as of May 2025. This does not deserve to rank in the Top 10 on there. I really had enough of this song. Let's just move on.
#7. Cardi B./Bad Bunny/J. Balvin - I Like It (#1) [0; Crap]
This also ended up in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year, this time it landed at #9. Also, I've noticed that this song contains a sample from the song I Like It Like That with Tony Pabon, Manny Rodriguez, and Benny Bonnilla being credited as co-writers which was so interesting. It was also nominated for Record Of The Year at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and was certified Diamond by the RIAA which of course I'm not happy to see. This is definitely an extremely horrible song. The production was lazy, bland, and generic, Cardi's rapping was so awful, both Bad Bunny and J. Balvin both sound grating in their verses, the lyrics were so bad, and the chorus was absolutely garbage and the background vocals saying, "I said I like it like that" sound extremely horrible. So yeah, definitely not another good song overall and I'm not too thrilled to see this song rank in the Top 10 on there. NEXT!
#6. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (#1) [0; Crap]
This was also in my Bottom 10 Songs of the year, this time landing at #10 in case you remember. Also, I've found out that according to Billboard and Spin, the song has a slow-moving trap beat and melodically bears a resemblance to Post's 2015 song White Iverson and the lyrics contain a reference to Leon DeChino, a musical alias he used in high school which was actually pretty interesting. But as far as the song goes, this is absolutely another horrible song and easily one of the worst songs that I've ever heard from him. The production was so bland and generic, Post's vocals were awful, Ty Dolla $ign sounds egregious in his verse, the lyrics were so dumb, and the chorus was absolutely garbage. So yeah, overall it's not another fun song overall and I'm not at all thrilled to see it rank in the Top 10 on there.
#5. Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar (#1) [0; Crap]
Oh gosh... do I really need to talk about another song from him after I just talked about the previous song? Well, I guess I have to. Plus, I've heard that this song was nominated for Record Of The Year and Best Rap/Sung Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and was also certified Diamond by the RIAA which of course I'm mad to see. This was definitely another garbage song. The production was lazy, boring, bland and generic, Post's vocals were awful, the lyrics were definitely terrible, the chorus was so bad, and 21 Savage's rapping in his verse was so grating. So yeah, definitely not another fun song overall and I'm so mad to see this song rank in the Top 5 on there. This totally doesn't deserve it!
#4. Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana (#1) [0; Crap]
Wow... 5 straight bad songs already? That won't be much fun at all for me. But I guess I'll have to talk about another one. Plus, I've heard that the song won the Video Of The Year award at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, receiving three other nominations. She also released a live version of the song featuring her solo performance back in September 2018 and it would later be nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and the song was also certified Diamond by the RIAA and of course I'm not happy to see this song receive those awards. It's definitely another garbage song and easily the worst song that I've ever heard from her. And of course as of May 2025, I still hate it. The production was so boring, Camila's vocals do not sound good at all, the chorus was boring, and Young Thug's rapping in his verse was so horrible and he actually ruined the song with it. Although the lyrics were still interesting, so I'll still give credit to that. But it's still not enough to save the song though. So yeah, definitely not another fun song overall and I'm really not too thrilled to see this song rank in the Top 5 on there.
#3. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (#2) [5; Great]
Well thank goodness now we're back to talking about great songs on there. And of course this song is easily one of the biggest country-pop songs ever in the 2010's. I've also heard that this song holds the record for the most streamed country song of all time on Spotify, and was nominated for Best Country Duo/Group Performance at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards and it was also certified Diamond by the RIAA which was actually pretty amazing. Also, I've noticed that there's actually two versions of this song. One is the official version where Tyler Hubbard had the first verse and pretty much a lot of the song, and then the other version is the radio version where lots of FM radio stations play and where Bebe had the first verse and then sing the first chorus with Tyler Hubbard on backup. To me, I prefer the radio version over the official version because I really love Bebe's vocals and she's such an extremely talented singer in my opinion. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Tyler's vocals in the first verse were actually super phenomenal, and Bebe's vocals in the second verse were also super phenomenal. But she actually didn't sing the whole second verse because as she's singing, Tyler told her to hold up and told her that she's beautiful, which was actually so nice of him to say to her. But other than that, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a phenomenal song overall and I'm so pleased to see this song rank in the Top 3 on there.
#2. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#1) [5; Great]
This was also in my Top 10 Songs of the year, landing at #8. Plus, I've found out that there's actually three versions of this song, the first one was the official version with just Ed alone, the second one is the duet with Beyonce, and the third one is the symphony with Andrea Bocelli. I've actually heard the other versions of the song and they're actually pretty good. But I actually prefer the official version over them. I've also noticed that his brother Matthew Sheeran does the string orchestration for this song which was actually super interesting. And I've also found out that its music video received nominations at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards which was super amazing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a heavenly song and easily one of the best songs I've ever heard from him. The song actually reminds me of Linkin Park - One More Light mainly because of the guitar in the first verse that has a similar feeling to that, and I think it sounded so heavenly. But other than that, the production was so heavenly, Ed's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, and the chorus was extremely heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a heavenly song and I'm super pleased to see this song rank in the Top 3 on there. This totally deserves it!
#1. Drake - God's Plan (#1) [5; Great]
This is it. This is the biggest song of the year. Plus, I've found out that this song received five nominations at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, including Video Of The Year and three nominations at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards for Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, and Best Rap Song, winning the latter which was actually super duper amazing about it. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another outstanding song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so outstanding, Drake's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were very nice, and the chorus was so amazing. But yeah, this is such an outstanding song overall and I'm glad to see this song be the top song of the year on there.
And that's it. Those were my opinions and thoughts on every song on this list. Now, I'm going to do a Top 100 Review to see what grade Billboard did with music that year. Again, it's very similar to a Top 30 Review which I've always done at the end of every Hits 1 Weekend Countdown post, but with 100 songs. So I'm going to rank off the entire list based on those six ranks.
My Top 100 Review:
0 - Crap:
100. XXXTENTACION - SAD!
99. Casper Magico/Nio Garcia/Darell/Nicky Jam/Ozuna/Bad Bunny - Te Bote Remix
98. Rich The Kid - Plug Walk
97. 6ix9ine - Gummo
96. Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams
95. 6ix9ine/Nicki Minaj/Murda Beatz - FEFE
94. Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode
93. Cardi B./Bad Bunny/J. Balvin - I Like It
92. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho
91. Cardi B. - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
90. Tyga/Offset - Taste
89. Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar
88. BlocBoy JB/Drake - Look Alive
87. YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Outside Today
86. A$AP Ferg/Nicki Minaj - Plain Jane
85. Cardi B./21 Savage - Bartier Cardi
84. Post Malone - Better Now
83. Offset/Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip
82. YG/2 Chainz/Big Sean/Nicki Minaj - Big Bank
81. Khalid - Young, Dumb, & Broke
80. Post Malone - I Fall Apart
79. XXXTENTACION - Moonlight
78. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
77. Cardi B. - Be Careful
76. Rae Sremmund/Juicy J - Powerglide
75. Migos/Drake - Walk It Talk It
74. Nicky Jam/J. Balvin - X
73. Gucci Mane/Migos - I Get The Bag
72. Lil Pump - Gucci Gang
71. Migos - Stir Fry
70. G-Eazy/A$AP Rocky/Cardi B. - No Limit
69. Childish Gambino - This Is America
68. XXXTENTACION - Changes
67. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle
66. Jay Rock/Kendrick Lamar/Future/James Blake - King's Dead
65. Lil Dicky/Chris Brown - Freaky Friday
64. Migos/Nicki Minaj/Cardi B. - MotorSport
63. Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana
1 - Bad:
None
2 - Mediocre:
62. NF - Let You Down
3 - Decent:
61. Drake/Lil Baby - Yes Indeed
60. J. Balvin/Willy William/Beyonce - Mi Gente
59. Drake - I'm Upset
58. Miguel/Travis Scott - Sky Walker
57. Daddy Yankee - Dura
56. Drake - Nonstop
55. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You
4 - Good:
None
5 - Great:
54. Imagine Dragons - Natural
53. Drake - God's Plan
52. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
51. Drake - Nice For What
50. Imagine Dragons - Believer
49. Drake - In My Feelings
48. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me
47. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper - No Brainer
46. Kane Brown - Heaven
45. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
44. Bazzi - Mine
43. Maroon 5 - Wait
42. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low
41. Imagine Dragons - Thunder
40. Charlie Puth - How Long
39. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes
38. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
37. Ella Mai - Boo'd Up
36. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
35. N.E.R.D./Rihanna - Lemon
34. Ella Mai - Trip
33. Justin Timberlake/Chris Stapleton - Say Something
32. Florida Georgia Line - Simple
31. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F*ck)
30. The Weeknd - Call Out My Name
29. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman
28. Brett Young - Mercy
27. Selena Gomez - Back To You
26. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss
25. Thomas Rhett - Marry Me
24. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255
23. Kendrick Lamar/Zacari - Love
22. Kenny Chesney - Get Along
21. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
20. Luke Combs - One Number Away
19. Dua Lipa - New Rules
18. Halsey - Bad At Love
17. Jason Aldean - You Make It Easy
16. Bruno Mars/Cardi B. - Finesse (Remix)
15. G-Eazy/Halsey - Him & I
14. Lauv - I Like Me Better
13. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
12. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
11. Dan + Shay - Tequila
10. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry
9. Selena Gomez/Marshmello - Wolves
8. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
7. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
6. Ed Sheeran - Perfect
5. Taylor Swift - Delicate
4. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends
3. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies
2. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - All The Stars
Total Score: 294/500 = 58.8% (F) [Awful]
And that's all for this post! Overall, Billboard did not do so well with music in 2018 by getting a 58.8% which isn't very good. But once again, thank you for reading this post! The next special will be at 400,000 pageviews, but again I'm sure this might take a while for me to get there, but I'm really hoping that I'll get to there soon. So look forward to that. Please keep reading my posts to help me reach my next milestone! Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about this special post!
Comments
Post a Comment