Benson Boone (2) Week Of May 31, 2025
So now I only have 1 more week of my final year of college. Gosh, I was so looking forward to be done and get myself a job. And not only that, but I also don't have to wake up early since I'm never going back to school after this school year. I was so ready for that because I don't really like waking up early, but thank goodness it's finally about to be over. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so interesting. We do have some more amazing stuff happening on there this week including our biggest jump and we also have another interesting Top 5 this week. But like always, I'm gonna get to that later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So, let's get right into the countdown.
Last Week's #1 Song: Benson Boone - Sorry I'm Here For Someone Else
The Countdown:
#30. Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae - What I Want (#29)
#29. Alessi Rose - Same Mouth (#30)
#28. Drake - NOKIA (#27)
#27. Jessie Murph - Blue Strips (#28)
#26. Rose - Messy (#25)
#25. Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not (#26)
#24. D4vd - Feel It (#24)
#23. Maroon 5/LISA - Priceless (#23)
#22. SZA/Kendrick Lamar - 30 For 30 (#21)
#21. Lorde - What Was That (#22)
#20. Shaboozey - Good News (#14)
#19. Charli XCX - Party 4 U (#19)
#18. Sombr - Undressed (#20)
#17. Ariana Grande - Twilight Zone (#17)
#16. Benson Boone - Mystical Magical (#18)
#15. Tate McRae - Sports Car (#13)
#14. The Weeknd - Cry For Me (#16)
#13. Chappell Roan - The Giver (#11)
#12. Doechii - Anxiety (#10)
#11. Jonas Brothers - Love Me To Heaven (#12)
#10. Rose - Toxic Till The End (#8)
#9. Role Model - Sally, When The Wine Runs Out (#9)
#8. Selena Gomez/Benny Blanco/Gracie Abrams - Call Me When You Break Up (#6)
#7. Ed Sheeran - Azizam (#5)
#6. Miley Cyrus - End Of The World (#15)
#5. Teddy Swims - Bad Dreams (#7)
#4. Sabrina Carpenter - Busy Woman (#4)
#3. Alex Warren - Ordinary (#3)
#2. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra (#2)
#1. Benson Boone - Sorry I'm Here For Someone Else (#1) [2nd Week At #1]
#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:
Hozier - Too Sweet (4 of 6 weeks at #1)
This Week's Mover and Shaker:
I'm so pleased about Miley Cyrus - End Of The World (+9) taking the biggest jump to the Top 10. And not only that, but it's also almost in the Top 5 which is always good news. Now, hopefully it'll be in the Top 5 very soon.
I'm actually fine with Shaboozey - Good News (-6) taking the biggest drop. I'm still giving credit to that since this song has been on there for a while. But I'm sure it's going to be back out of here within the next week or so.
My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:
5. Teddy Swims - Bad Dreams: I'm glad to see this song back in the Top 5 this week, but I don't think this song is going to come back to the Top 3. But let's see what happens next.
4. Sabrina Carpenter - Busy Woman: Can we please not let this song hold there and get back in the Top 3? I'm still waiting for this to happen again. But I'm sure it'll be back in the Top 3 within the next week. Hopefully I'm right.
3. Alex Warren - Ordinary: Yeah I don't think this song is ever going to hit the top spot. However it might drop out of the Top 3 very soon. But let's see what happens next with it.
2. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra: Yeah I'm sure this song is going to end up in the Top 5 for a little while longer because of how well it did at the top spot. But I'd somehow like this song to stay in the Top 3 for at least a few more weeks. Let's see how long it'll remain in there.
1. Benson Boone - Sorry I'm Here For Someone Else: Holding the top spot for the second week in a row. I'm so pleased that it's still in there. It really deserves it! But I'm sure another song might take over the top spot very soon, but let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.
Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:
1. The Paradox - Do Me Like That
2. Miley Cyrus - Easy Lover (DEBUT)
3. Alex Warren/Jelly Roll - Bloodline
4. Tate McRae - Just Keep Watching (DEBUT)
5. Renee Rapp - Leave Me Alone
6. People R Ugly - DOULOVEME
7. Sienna Spiro - Dream Police (DEBUT)
8. Benson Boone - Momma Song
9. Rihanna - Friend Of Mine
10. Joe Jonas - Heart By Heart
11. Machine Gun Kelly - Cliche
12. Laufey - Tough Luck
13. Avril Lavigne/Simple Plan - Young & Dumb
14. Tyla - Bliss
15. Michael Clifford - Cool
16. Jon Bellion/Luke Combs - WHY
New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:
Miley Cyrus - Easy Lover: So she has released her new album Something Beautiful, and now we have another one of those songs from it debuting on there this week. As far as this new song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from End Of The World. With my opinion on it, the production was so phenomenal, Miley's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly. Here's to hoping that it should be on the countdown soon.
Tate McRae - Just Keep Watching: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This was actually another song that was taken from the soundtrack of the upcoming F1 movie. Gosh, I'm so looking forward to seeing that movie when it comes out in theaters next month. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Tate's vocals were super incredible, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was super heavenly. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.
Sienna Spiro - Dream Police: I actually don't know anything about her because her Spotify description only says "19" meaning that she's only 19 years old which makes sense. Also, I've noticed that there's actually 2 versions of the song, the original and a Colors Show remix which I believe is the version that Hits 1 played because the original was too slow for what I remember they were playing. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Sienna's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were so marvelous, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should make the countdown soon.
My Top 30 Review:
0 - Crap:
30. Drake - NOKIA
29. Charli XCX - Party 4 U
28. D4vd - Feel It
1 - Bad:
None
2 - Mediocre:
None
3 - Decent:
None
4 - Good:
None
5 - Great:
27. Alex Warren - Ordinary
26. Jonas Brothers - Love Me To Heaven
25. Teddy Swims - Bad Dreams
24. Benson Boone - Sorry I'm Here For Someone Else
23. Shaboozey - Good News
22. Sabrina Carpenter - Busy Woman
21. Miley Cyrus - End Of The World
20. Chappell Roan - The Giver
19. The Weeknd - Cry For Me
18. Rose - Messy
17. Maroon 5/LISA - Priceless
16. Alessi Rose - Same Mouth
15. Ariana Grande - Twilight Zone
14. Jessie Murph - Blue Strips
13. Selena Gomez/Benny Blanco/Gracie Abrams - Call Me When You Break Up
12. Ed Sheeran - Azizam
11. Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae - What I Want
10. Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not
9. Rose - Toxic Till The End
8. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra
7. Benson Boone - Mystical Magical
6. Lorde - What Was That
5. Tate McRae - Sports Car
4. Role Model - Sally, When The Wine Runs Out
6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
TIE: 1. Sombr - Undressed
TIE: 1. SZA/Kendrick Lamar - 30 For 30
TIE: 1. Doechii - Anxiety
Total Score: 138/150 = 92% (A-) [Great]
Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!
Comments
Post a Comment