AT40: Doechii (3) Week Of June 14, 2025

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so interesting. We do have some more interesting debuts, we also have an interesting biggest jump, and we also have quite another interesting Top 5 this week. But like always, I'm gonna get to all of them later on in this post. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Miley Cyrus - End Of The World

Almost Monday - Can't Slow Down

The Marias - No One Noticed

Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)


Last Week's #1 Song: Doechii - Anxiety

The Countdown:

#40. BigXthaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman - All The Way (DEBUT)

#39. Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso (#38)

#38. Jennie - Like Jennie (#36)

#37. Hozier - Too Sweet (#35)

#36. Dasha - Not At This Party (DEBUT)

#35. Morgan Wallen - Love Somebody (#33)

#34. Max McNown - A Lot More Free (#39)

#33. Justice/Tame Impala - Neverender (#34)

#32. Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae - What I Want (DEBUT)

#31. Sabrina Carpenter - Bed Chem (#29)

#30. Myles Smith - Nice To Meet You (DEBUT)

#29. Myles Smith - Stargazing (#27)

#28. Kendrick Lamar - Squabble Up (#26)

#27. Sabrina Carpenter - Taste (#25)

#26. Sombr - Undressed (#37)

#25. Gigi Perez - Sailor Song (#23)

#24. Jessie Murph - Blue Strips (#28)

#23. Teddy Swims - Bad Dreams (#20)

#22. Shaboozey - Good News (#22)

#21. Sabrina Carpenter - Busy Woman (#24)

#20. Billie Eilish - Birds Of A Feather (#17)

#19. Rose/Bruno Mars - APT. (#16)

#18. Maroon 5/LISA - Priceless (#19)

#17. Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not (#31)

#16. SZA/Kendrick Lamar - 30 For 30 (#18)

#15. Gracie Abrams - That's So True (#13)

#14. Drake - NOKIA (#15)

#13. Billie Eilish - Wildflower (#14)

#12. Ariana Grande - Twilight Zone (#12)

#11. Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (#8)

#10. Ed Sheeran - Azizam (#11)

#9. Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club (#7)

#8. Benson Boone - Sorry I'm Here For Someone Else (#10)

#7. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra (#9)

#6. Lola Young - Messy (#2)

#5. The Weeknd - Cry For Me (#5)

#4. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - Luther (#3)

#3. Alex Warren - Ordinary (#6)

#2. Tate McRae - Sports Car (#4)

#1. Doechii - Anxiety (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


SZA - Saturn (1 of 2 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not (+14) take the biggest jump all the way to the Top 20. This really deserves to gain lots of airplay on pop radio this week! Now, hopefully this should be in the Top 10 very soon.

Lola Young - Messy (-4) took a short biggest drop this week which I actually knew it was coming because I know it's been in there for a while. But I'm sure this song is about to be on its way out of here.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


BigXthaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman - All The Way: I've been hearing this song a lot on The Highway. And I've actually found him yet to be another talented rapper so I was looking forward to seeing him on there, and now he has made his first ever appearance on there this week. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, BigXthaPlug's rapping in the verses was super amazing, Bailey's vocals in the chorus were so phenomenal, and the lyrics were so remarkable. Let's see how this one does on there.


Dasha - Not At This Party: This was actually her first appearance on there since Austin last year. Gosh, I was so looking forward to seeing her make her return on there, and now here she is again. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Austin, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion on this song, the production was so incredible, Dasha's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were so miraculous, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should do well on there.


Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae - What I Want: The best debut this week. So he has dropped his much-anticipated album I'm The Problem last month, and now we have one of the songs from it debuting on there this week. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Morgan's vocals were super phenomenal, Tate's vocals in the second verse were also super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. Let's see how far this goes on there.


Myles Smith - Nice To Meet You: I've also been hearing the version with Lainey Wilson a lot on The Highway. And now since Stargazing is on its way out of here, we now have this song debuting on there this week. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Stargazing. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Myles's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was so heavenly and fun. Let's see how far this gets on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. The Weeknd - Cry For Me: Can we please not let this song hold there and get to the Top 3? I know this should be moving up, but I'm not sure if it'll actually be in the Top 3 though. But I'm really hoping that it does soon.

4. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - Luther: It dropped out of the Top 3. But it still had such an incredible run on there which was still amazing. Although I'm sure this song is about to be on its way out of here.

3. Alex Warren - Ordinary: I'm glad to see this song in the Top 3, although I don't think this song is ever going to hit the top spot. But maybe it might stay in the Top 3 for a few more weeks. Let's see what happens next.

2. Tate McRae - Sports Car: It's almost at the top spot! This really deserves to move up to this spot and especially in the Top 3. And I'm really hoping that it should go to the top spot very soon.

1. Doechii - Anxiety: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Gosh, this song sure has been doing super well on pop radio recently because of the Somebody That I Used To Know sample in it. But I'm sure another song might take over the top spot very soon, but let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Drake - NOKIA


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. Billie Eilish - Wildflower

18. Billie Eilish - Birds Of A Feather


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

17. Alex Warren - Ordinary

16. Benson Boone - Sorry I'm Here For Someone Else

15. The Weeknd - Cry For Me

14. Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile

13. Rose/Bruno Mars - APT.

12. Maroon 5/LISA - Priceless

11. Ariana Grande - Twilight Zone

10. Ed Sheeran - Azizam

9. Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not

8. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra

7. Gracie Abrams - That's So True

6. Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club

5. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - Luther

4. Tate McRae - Sports Car

3. Lola Young - Messy


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. SZA/Kendrick Lamar - 30 For 30

TIE: 1. Doechii - Anxiety (+2 extra points for being #1)


Total Score: 95/100 = 95% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Seconds Of Summer (2) Week Of October 5, 2019

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Imagine Dragons (1) Week Of June 2, 2018