Tiesto (4) Week Of April 15, 2023

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks so interesting. We do have some more interesting debuts which I'll get to later, and we also have another interesting Top 10 this week. And there's also some more interesting stuff happening on there, but I'm gonna get to them later on in this post like what I always do. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Renee Rapp - Too Well [DTHNOBx2]

Jonas Brothers - Wings


Last Week's #1 Song: Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35

The Countdown:

#30. NF - Happy (DEBUT)

#29. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House (DEBUT)

#28. Meghan Trainor - Mother (#26)

#27. Miguel - Sure Thing (#30)

#26. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings (#27)

#25. Miley Cyrus - River (#28)

#24. Charlie Puth/Dan + Shay - That's Not How This Works (#29)

#23. Taylor Swift - All Of The Girls You Loved Before (#25)

#22. Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work (#23)

#21. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar (#24)

#20. Jax - Cinderella Snapped (#22)

#19. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#13)

#18. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' (#18)

#17. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side (#15)

#16. Coi Leray - Players (#20)

#15. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You (#11)

#14. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#16)

#13. Halsey - Die 4 Me (#14)

#12. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed (#9)

#11. Lizzo/SZA - Special (#10)

#10. The Kid Laroi - Love Again (#17)

#9. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (#12)

#8. Miley Cyrus - Flowers (#6)

#7. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#8)

#6. Raye/070 Shake - Escapism (#7)

#5. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#5)

#4. SZA - Kill Bill (#4)

#3. Niall Horan - Heaven (#3)

#2. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery (#2)

#1. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35 (#1) [4th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Charlie Puth - Light Switch (1st and only week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm fine with The Kid Laroi - Love Again (+7) taking the biggest jump to the Top 10. I'll still give credit to that. But I don't think it's ever going to be in the Top 5 though, but let's see if it does soon.

I'm not too thrilled about Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God (-6) taking the biggest drop. This does not deserve it! But I'm sure it might be out of here sometime soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


NF - Happy: This was actually his first countdown appearance since Time back in late 2019. And now he's finally back in there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. But definitely not as good as Just Like You or Pharrell's 2014 hit song with the same title, but it's still amazing. For my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, his vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see how this one does on there.


Jonas Brothers - Waffle House: The best countdown debut this week. And of course this song would actually play a lot at every Waffle House restaurant hence the title. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Wings. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, both Nick and Joe sound super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so heavenly. Now this song is craving me to eat at a local Waffle House restaurant. Although there were actually none in my state, but I'm gonna have to stop by one whenever I go on vacation. But in the meantime, let's see if this should do well on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze: Gosh, this song sure has been loving the Top 5 on there. But again it might be out of here within the next week or so.

4. SZA - Kill Bill: Again I'm still great with it still at this spot, but maybe it might spend one more week or so on there and then be on it's way out of here.

3. Niall Horan - Heaven: What is this song doing still standing at this spot? Can we please let it move up and get to the top spot soon? I'm sure hoping that it should happen.

2. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery: Yeah I don't think this song is ever going to hit the top spot on there. But maybe I'd like it to spend a few more weeks in there and then be out of here.

1. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. Gosh, how has this song been doing on there? It sure has been getting popular on there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Labrinth/Billie Eilish - Never Felt So Alone (DEBUT)

2. Post Malone - Chemical (DEBUT)

3. JP Saxe - I Don't Miss You (DEBUT)

4. Maisie Peters - Lost The Breakup (DEBUT)

5. Melanie Martinez - Void (DEBUT)

6. Charlieonafriday/Lil Tjay - Same Friends

7. Lauren Spencer-Smith/Gayle/Em Beihold - Fantasy (DEBUT)

8. Jessie Murph - Where Do You Go

9. NF - Happy

10. Lewis Capaldi - Wish You The Best (DEBUT)

11. Kelly Clarkson - Me (DEBUT)

12. Nicki Minaj - Red Ruby Da Sleeze

13. Fall Out Boy - What A Time To Be Alive

14. Bazzi - Eyes (DEBUT)

15. Drake - Search And Rescue (DEBUT)

16. David Guetta/Anne-Marie/Coi Leray - Baby Don't Hurt Me


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Labrinth/Billie Eilish - Never Felt So Alone: This is just a decent song for me. There's nothing interesting to say about it. This was definitely a step down from I'm Tired, although this wasn't bad, but it's still not good. Though the production actually sounds so outstanding here, but I'm not really huge on Labrinth's vocals and Billie doesn't sound good either in her contribution. She's just whispering in reverb like she always do and the chorus here was decent. But I don't really mind the lyrics here because they're still nicely-written. But this is decent overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Post Malone - Chemical: Oh no... not more of him! So he recently put out a new single this past week. Of course he shouldn't have done that because of course this song is garbage. With my opinion, the production don't sound good at all, Post's vocals were so awful, and the chorus was absolutely garbage. But the lyrics here were still fine, so I'll still give credit to them. But this is still garbage for me to listen to. I really hate him and his music. I'm sure hoping this doesn't debut on there. NEXT!


JP Saxe - I Don't Miss You: We've now picked up a new single from him after Soft Landing failed to be on the countdown 2 years ago. As far as this new song goes, it's definitely an outstanding song. But definitely not as good as Soft Landing, but it's still outstanding. For my opinion, the production was so outstanding, JP's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were so nice, and the chorus was so amazing. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Maisie Peters - Lost The Breakup: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. I've actually listened to some of her other songs in the past and I thought they were so phenomenal. As far as this song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this song, the production was so phenomenal, Maisie's vocals were super phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and the chorus was super heavenly. Hopefully this should make the countdown soon.


Melanie Martinez - Void: I believe this was her first ever appearance on there. I've actually been listening to a lot of her other songs before this one. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Melanie's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


Lauren Spencer-Smith/Gayle/Em Beihold - Fantasy: This is such an interesting collaboration since all those three artists broke out last year. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another phenomenal song. But definitely not as good as Best Friend Breakup, but it's still phenomenal. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Lauren, Gayle and Em all sound super amazing in their contributions, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and the chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Lewis Capaldi - Wish You The Best: He replaces himself this week on there. Although I wasn't really that thrilled to see How I'm Feeling Now failing to be on the countdown, but this is actually an amazing song and it's actually a step up from it. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Lewis's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if this should make the countdown soon.


Kelly Clarkson - Me: This was actually her first ever appearance on there since Love So Soft back in 2017. And of course, I've been enjoying this song back then, however, I did get sick of it when it was still on the countdown, but it has actually grown back on me. As far as this new song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Love So Soft. With my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Kelly's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were super interesting, and the chorus was so heavenly. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Bazzi - Eyes: After having 2 Hit Bound dropouts last year, we've finally picked up a new single from him. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song. But definitely not as good as Will It Ever Feel The Same, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Bazzi's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and the chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Drake - Search And Rescue: This is absolutely another outstanding song and it's actually a little bit of a step up from Massive. With my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Drake's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were very nicely-written, and the chorus was super amazing. So yeah, this is such an outstanding song overall for me to listen to. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

30. The Kid Laroi - Love Again


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

29. Coi Leray - Players

28. Niall Horan - Heaven

27. Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

26. NF - Happy

25. Meghan Trainor - Mother

24. Miguel - Sure Thing

23. Jax - Cinderella Snapped

22. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed

21. Charlie Puth/Dan + Shay - That's Not How This Works

20. SZA - Nobody Gets Me

19. Raye/070 Shake - Escapsim

18. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

17. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

16. Kane Brown/Katelyn Brown - Thank God

15. Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work

14. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense

13. PinkPantheress/Ice Spice - Boy's A Liar

12. Lizzo/SZA - Special

11. Miley Cyrus - River

10. Taylor Swift - All Of The Girls You Loved Before

9. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House

8. Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings

7. SZA - Kill Bill

6. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side

5. Miley Cyrus - Flowers

4. Halsey - Die 4 Me

3. Tiesto/Tate McRae - 10:35


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. The 1975 - I'm In Love With You

TIE: 1. Latto/Lu Kala - Lottery


Total Score: 150/150 = 100% (A) [Awesome]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Nicky Youre (3) Week Of July 23, 2022