2022: A Year In Review, Part 1: My Bottom 10 Songs Of 2022

What a year 2022 has been with music. It has also been another amazing year overall even though the COVID-19 pandemic is still around. But it was actually a lot better than the last 2 years. There were also some amazing video games that were released that year including the all new Wii Sports edition called Nintendo Switch Sports, which was released on April 29 on the Nintendo Switch, and that was actually one of my favorite video games from this year. But that's not what we're talking about in this post. Right now, we're going to talk about my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2022. Though we do have a lot of amazing music this year, but there were also some garbage songs that we've picked up. So for this post, I'm going to count down my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2022. We know it's not going to be any song that were on Hits 1, but we know most of them are rap music, and that is exactly not my type of genre. So now, let's get to my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2022. We won't go through my dishonorable mentions because there weren't too many songs from this year that I hate, so let's just get right into it.


Bottom 10 Songs Of 2022:


10. Post Malone/Roddy Ricch - Cooped Up - Although I didn't mention that it was going to be in there after I reviewed this song 7 months ago when it debuted the countdown, but it just had to be in there because... well, you know who. It's from an artist that I really hate. This was definitely a garbage song. For my opinion on this one, the production was so horrible, Post's vocals were so awful and Roddy's vocals also don't sound good in his contribution, I'm not really huge on the lyrics, and the chorus was definitely garbage. So yeah, this is definitely not a good song for me overall and it really deserves to be in there. Let's move on.


9. Joji - Glimpse Of Us - Yes, this is his first appearance on there. I know he's just not a good singer because I remember when he had Walking, he doesn't have a good voice in it. And now, here he is in there. This is also a garbage song. There really is nothing good to say about it. The production was so bad, Joji's vocals were awful, I'm not really a fan of the lyrics, and my gosh that chorus was absolutely garbage. But yeah, not a good song overall. Moving on.


8. Bad Bunny/Rauw Alejandro - Party - So I've noticed that he actually had 7 singles that ended up on the Billboard Year-End Hot 100 chart this year, which is definitely not an exciting thing for me. This is such a horrible and bland song. With my opinion, the production was super awful, Bad Bunny's vocals were absolutely terrible, Rauw Alejandro's vocals were also terrible in his contribution, the lyrics were definitely a huge mess, and the chorus was so bad and super bland. But yeah, this is absolutely a garbage song overall. NEXT!


7. Lil Durk/Gunna - What Happened To Virgil - I seriously have no idea what's going on with this song, but my gosh this song is so bland and generic. For my opinion, the production was absolutely bland, Lil Durk's vocals were insanely awful, Gunna's vocals were super terrible in his contribution, the lyrics don't make any sense at all, and wow that chorus was absolutely generic. So yeah, overall it's bland and generic and I will never ever like this song. NEVER! Let's just move on because I really had enough of this song.


6. Jvke - Golden Hour - I really have no idea what's going on with this song, but my gosh this song is definitely garbage. I know This Is What Falling In Love Feels Like has been a Hit Bound dropout before this song was on there, but I gotta say, this song is even worse than This Is What Falling In Love Feels Like. For my opinion, the production is so bland, Jvke's vocals were so awful, the lyrics were so bad and they don't fit very well with the song, and my gosh that chorus was total garbage. So yeah, definitely not a good song for me. Let's just move on because I seriously had enough of this song.


5. Future - Puffin On Zootiez - Yeah I gotta say, this is absolutely the worst song that I've ever heard from him. There really is nothing good to say about it. The production was so generic and egregious, Future's rapping was super awful, the lyrics really don't make any sense at all, and my gosh the chorus was super generic. I don't really know what it is, but I'm never going to like this song. So let's just move on.


4. Blxst/Tyga/Ty Dolla $ign - Chosen - I seriously have no idea what's going on with this song, but my gosh this song was absolutely horrible and garbage. There really is absolutely nothing that's good to say about it. As for my opinion, the production was so awful, all of their vocals were so terrible in their verses, the lyrics were definitely a huge mess, and the chorus was so horrible and garbage. But yeah, this is definitely not a good song overall. NEXT!


3. Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc. - Yeah like what I said a few weeks ago, this was definitely going to end up being in there. And the song itself was released in 2016 as well. Gosh, has this song gotten viral on TikTok or something? But I gotta say, this is absolutely another horrible and egregious song. For my opinion, the production was so horrible and egregious, there's strange effects across the whole song, the vocals were awful, the lyrics were so terrible, and the chorus was so grating. But yeah, definitely not a good song. Let's just move on.


2. Bad Bunny - Efecto - Yes, this has got to be the worst song that I've ever heard off of the album and definitely his worst song ever. This is absolutely a grating song. With my opinion, the production was so grating, Bad Bunny's rapping was so egregious, the lyrics really don't fit very well with the song and I don't really understand most of them, and my gosh that chorus was absolutely grating. So yeah, this really deserves to be in there. I don't want to listen to it ever again. Now, let's move on to my worst song of the year.


1. Kodak Black - Super Gremlin - This is it. This is my #1 worst song of the year. This is absolutely the worst song that I've ever heard from him. It's even worse than all of his other songs. This is definitely an extremely grating song. As for my opinion, the production was extremely grating, Kodak Black's vocals were extremely grating, the lyrics are super awful, and the chorus was extremely grating. So yeah, this is definitely the worst song that I've ever heard this year. I'm so done listening to this song. I don't really want to listen to it again forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, because it's an extremely grating song. I really am so done with this song.


And there you have it, these were my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2022. Don't forget, we have Part 2 of the year-in review, we also have my Top 10 Songs Of 2022 post, and the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post coming soon. So, stay tuned for those posts. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my bottom 10 songs of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023